01-19-2011, 12:30 AM #1
Blackstorm
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have successfully ported DEREKTROTTER's Edit of Mossy's v8.20 to the Private Patch Menu which is SUPER stable. The only new things are "Scare Player" In the Players + Menu and Disable Movement in the Player Menu.

EDIT 2: Change of plans, DEREKTROTTER and I plan on releasing when we finish editing it. Lol sorry :p

EDIT: Added two download links... Its your choice whatever you prefer xD

PATCH WITH STEALTH BINDS ON SPAWN: You must login or register to view this content.

PATCH WITHOUT STEALTH BINDS ON SPAWN: You must login or register to view this content.

All Names are still there. I added my name in cause I haven't seen anybody do this or help me with this...

Please don't flame, the patch is very stable, the only time it becomes buggy is when you "take some drugs". Too many fontstrings = overflow.

Also it seems that when you spam the care package gun it messes up the menu so beware :L

I'm only uploading the PS3 patch due to leechers...

Enjoy.

REGIONS:

This patch is compatible with BLUS30377 and BLES00683

Credits:

EliteMossy for this amazing patch and stable menu

mrmoss for helping EliteMossy

DEREKTROTTER for the amazing edits =D

Homer Simpson for some code Happy

Me for porting it to the new menu

And ANYBODY else who may have helped build this patch Smile

Thanks for the video Ovais Happy

Click You must login or register to view this content. to +rep him nao... seriously... click it Happy

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIhAnLY7sdg&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
Last edited by Blackstorm ; 01-23-2011 at 08:54 PM.

The following 75 users say thank you to Blackstorm for this useful post:

ᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟ, ADAM594, Adamâ„¢, AlmightyRyan, angel_of_deth, bartacus, beastleyshotz, Bigbadpaul2, BuLLeTzZ, CleanMODSHD, Convex, DEREKTROTTER, Dryder, DuMb2MoNkEy, FAKA_ELITE, flAmingw0rm, fratxdrizzy, GandalfsBish, Hawkin, Heres_Kenny, howigethere, HowsMySHOOTING, ii-ownaged-iixx, ImTrippinHoes, ImWithStupid, The Epic, Jerry_, JewBagel, jfed, JJHarris4, JTAGXENON, KojiTheSword, LightModz, LINUX♥, LordsOfChaos, Mango_Knife, ManiaMoment1, Mariodude007, Mark00agent, mattyjkilledme, Mend2011, mman259, Morphia, Mr.Oppossum, nch90, NGU_DjOnEs101, Plurals, ReX-05, Roy944, Sam, sauronith, smd, soebred, Solid Snake, STG_MUFFINES, thalx, The Overdose, thecooldude71, TheRock_, Tony_xMUFCx, tree-22, Vampytwistッ, Vectriixx, VizaaR, wowaka, Fatality, xFusion-Patriot, xHaydeennn, xJ4YR4G3x, xRaymne, XxCaccola-ManxX, xzxero, Yoszhi, Zohan Norris
01-19-2011, 06:19 AM #56
Three-Eleven
Little One
Seems beastly, I'll Check it out.
01-19-2011, 06:30 AM #57
Blackstorm
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
Originally posted by Eleven View Post
Seems beastly, I'll Check it out.

Soooo close too 800 rep *wink* *wink* lol jk bro yeah its beast :y:

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
nice, i started on that but gave up when every tom dick and harry started hosting.

Shame i'm out of rep, nice work

Thanks means a lot coming from you :love:

The following user thanked Blackstorm for this useful post:

xi_ihOst-_305
01-19-2011, 06:35 AM #58
xi_ihOst-_305
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by MecAj View Post
Soooo close too 800 rep *wink* *wink* lol jk bro yeah its beast :y:

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

Thanks means a lot coming from you :love:

+rep you :y:

The following user thanked xi_ihOst-_305 for this useful post:

Blackstorm
01-19-2011, 06:36 AM #59
Blackstorm
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
Originally posted by 305 View Post
+rep you :y:

Thank you<3 my life is complete xD
01-19-2011, 07:20 AM #60
xzxero
Kush Nugget
nice you did an exceptional job porting it to this menu.

if anyone should make an edit of any patch, it should be this one!
01-19-2011, 07:23 AM #61
TheRock_
Climbing up the ladder
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIhAnLY7sdg]YouTube - Blackstorm v8.20 Edit[/ame] herp derp tried to cut out most part still 14 mins :(
01-19-2011, 07:45 AM #62
Blackstorm
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
Originally posted by ovais1470 View Post
You must login or register to view this content. herp derp tried to cut out most part still 14 mins :(

Thank you thank you thank you<3333
01-19-2011, 08:40 AM #63
gd stuff m8 ayy saw no1 do this m8 b4 keep up the gd work bruv :y::y:
01-19-2011, 08:47 AM #64
ADAM594
[B] Bazookin' [/B]
Yea as long as there off when you spawn im good! I'm not one of those people who have to use aimbot stealth or not to win...its just theres so many hackers on MW2 it impossible to find a legit game my solution would be a Force Host Only Patch becuz the mods r very tempting but I can't find that anywhere but on COD4 if only i could code....THX for the replies!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo