01-19-2011, 12:30 AM #1
Blackstorm
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have successfully ported DEREKTROTTER's Edit of Mossy's v8.20 to the Private Patch Menu which is SUPER stable. The only new things are "Scare Player" In the Players + Menu and Disable Movement in the Player Menu.

EDIT 2: Change of plans, DEREKTROTTER and I plan on releasing when we finish editing it. Lol sorry :p

EDIT: Added two download links... Its your choice whatever you prefer xD

PATCH WITH STEALTH BINDS ON SPAWN: You must login or register to view this content.

PATCH WITHOUT STEALTH BINDS ON SPAWN: You must login or register to view this content.

All Names are still there. I added my name in cause I haven't seen anybody do this or help me with this...

Please don't flame, the patch is very stable, the only time it becomes buggy is when you "take some drugs". Too many fontstrings = overflow.

Also it seems that when you spam the care package gun it messes up the menu so beware :L

I'm only uploading the PS3 patch due to leechers...

Enjoy.

REGIONS:

This patch is compatible with BLUS30377 and BLES00683

Credits:

EliteMossy for this amazing patch and stable menu

mrmoss for helping EliteMossy

DEREKTROTTER for the amazing edits =D

Homer Simpson for some code Happy

Me for porting it to the new menu

And ANYBODY else who may have helped build this patch Smile

Thanks for the video Ovais Happy

Click You must login or register to view this content. to +rep him nao... seriously... click it Happy

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIhAnLY7sdg&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
Last edited by Blackstorm ; 01-23-2011 at 08:54 PM.

The following 75 users say thank you to Blackstorm for this useful post:

ᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟ, ADAM594, Adamâ„¢, AlmightyRyan, angel_of_deth, bartacus, beastleyshotz, Bigbadpaul2, BuLLeTzZ, CleanMODSHD, Convex, DEREKTROTTER, Dryder, DuMb2MoNkEy, FAKA_ELITE, flAmingw0rm, fratxdrizzy, GandalfsBish, Hawkin, Heres_Kenny, howigethere, HowsMySHOOTING, ii-ownaged-iixx, ImTrippinHoes, ImWithStupid, The Epic, Jerry_, JewBagel, jfed, JJHarris4, JTAGXENON, KojiTheSword, LightModz, LINUX♥, LordsOfChaos, Mango_Knife, ManiaMoment1, Mariodude007, Mark00agent, mattyjkilledme, Mend2011, mman259, Morphia, Mr.Oppossum, nch90, NGU_DjOnEs101, Plurals, ReX-05, Roy944, Sam, sauronith, smd, soebred, Solid Snake, STG_MUFFINES, thalx, The Overdose, thecooldude71, TheRock_, Tony_xMUFCx, tree-22, Vampytwistッ, Vectriixx, VizaaR, wowaka, Fatality, xFusion-Patriot, xHaydeennn, xJ4YR4G3x, xRaymne, XxCaccola-ManxX, xzxero, Yoszhi, Zohan Norris
01-19-2011, 03:31 AM #38
Originally posted by awesome24 View Post
NO! stealth binds need to be ON! that way you dont have to pull up the menu to use Godmode Aimbot...etc! other wise its pointless, the point of stealth binds is so you dont have to pull your menu up so even if someone is spectating they cant tell your using aimbot! grrrr! i was gonna use this alot until i found that out, thats what i and many others liked about Dereks edit

LOL im nt dumb m8 i knw what stealth binds are cummon!!!! wat im saying is there not on spawn as before u have to turn em on which isnt really gd as u have to go into menu 1st before u can use them unlike before there was on from spawn thats wat im saying grrrrrr
01-19-2011, 03:34 AM #39
Originally posted by MecAj View Post
I have successfully ported DEREKTROTTER's Edit of Mossy's v8.20 to the Private Patch Menu which is SUPER stable. The only new things are "Scare Player" In the Players + Menu and Disable Movement in the Player Menu.

EDIT: Re-Added stealth binds on spawn due to requests.

All Names are still there. I added my name in cause I haven't seen anybody do this or help me with this...

Please don't flame, the patch is very stable, the only time it becomes buggy is when you "take some drugs". Too many fontstrings = overflow.

I'm only uploading the PS3 patch due to leechers...

Enjoy.

You must login or register to view this content.

REGIONS:

This patch is compatible with BLUS30377 and BLES00683

Credits:

EliteMossy for this amazing patch and stable menu

mrmoss for helping EliteMossy

DEREKTROTTER for the amazing edits =D

Homer Simpson for some code Happy

Me for porting it to the new menu

And ANYBODY else who may have helped build this patch Smile

Video Soon...

Happy testing in a bit looks like an awesome patch tho!
01-19-2011, 03:34 AM #40
angel_of_deth
Climbing up the ladder
I lied :carling:

you fag lol its a wonder you still do with all the homos on mw2 now jezus they're annoying

The following user thanked angel_of_deth for this useful post:

Blackstorm
01-19-2011, 03:37 AM #41
Blackstorm
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
Originally posted by Mr.Pure420 View Post
Happy testing in a bit looks like an awesome patch tho!

patch updated :mudkip:

people now have a choice to have stealth binds on spawn or not xD

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

Originally posted by gamers6 View Post
Wow I Love This Patch! But I Keep Getting Backed Out For Sum Reason?! But Luv IT! Anyway To Fix Kicked Off Cause?

Dunno that's never happened to me :S Unless you're getting the fontstring overflows, you may have verified too many people and people are all over using the menu causing the dumb overflows >.<

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

Originally posted by deth View Post
you fag lol its a wonder you still do with all the homos on mw2 now jezus they're annoying

Ugh i know right :/ At least if i get in a game with someone using this patch i can auto-kick everyone to keep them from getting deranked :evil:
01-19-2011, 03:47 AM #42
angel_of_deth
Climbing up the ladder
patch updated :mudkip:

people now have a choice to have stealth binds on spawn or not xD

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

Dunno that's never happened to me :S Unless you're getting the fontstring overflows, you may have verified too many people and people are all over using the menu causing the dumb overflows >.<

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

Ugh i know right :/ At least if i get in a game with someone using this patch i can auto-kick everyone to keep them from getting deranked :evil:

off topic but the bricking fw is pissing me off now it runs for me but now black box doesn't i hope either i patch the new fw that works for backups or just wait a few hrs faawk if it bricks im kicking thats spanish mofo outa spain where its illegal to do what he does :hitman:
01-19-2011, 03:48 AM #43
Blackstorm
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
off topic but the bricking fw is pissing me off now it runs for me but now black box doesn't i hope either i patch the new fw that works for backups or just wait a few hrs faawk if it bricks im kicking thats spanish mofo outa spain where its illegal to do what he does :hitman:

There's a new CFW? Eek
01-19-2011, 03:50 AM #44
angel_of_deth
Climbing up the ladder
There's a new CFW? Eek

yea but you need to patch it and some other stuff and run a pkg file that allows the lv2 to run backups and any pkg file without signing but it needs done every boot up but hey if it doesn't brick id say that is worth it
01-19-2011, 03:51 AM #45
Blackstorm
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
yea but you need to patch it and some other stuff and run a pkg file that allows the lv2 to run backups and any pkg file without signing but it needs done every boot up but hey if it doesn't brick id say that is worth it

Eww haha i'm happy with my patched lv2_diag.self thank you Winky Winky
01-19-2011, 03:54 AM #46
Dayum Any Way To Fix Less Overflows? X(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo