12-08-2009, 11:25 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); okay so, as people were trying to steal MY credit and others were begining to figure this out, ill now release my tut.

1. download this file here: You must login or register to view this content.

2. Put the file in YOUR gamesave.

3. Load up the hacked savefile (the one with my MP Data) using the "hack Leaderboard" method.

4. Once online, you can now join someone's session, and you should have 2 guns and a riot shield in class, 6-10.

you can change the primary gun and secondry gun, but do not change the flash granade as you will need to recopy the gamesave to your ps3. you can also pick up and swap any guns on the ground for any guns/riot shield you got on.

I know this is not what you were all thinking, but when i release my "stay online after hacking the Leaderboards" hack, you can use these both, so that means you can have 3 guns (2 guns and riot shield) and still join play games like normal.

ANY hate/Flame comments will be deleted. nice/helpfull comments only please!

+rep and thanks, plox.

The following 75 users say thank you to chris2k7sears for this useful post:

.Say Hi., Ronye West, @ndy, +sFx. FeLiciTy, 3RIC, Alexweirdboy, andrewman18, bamthechamp, Binary Dragon x, BoiKing, Boyd #1, CHICKEN!, clutch_shoota_7, Como, Convivium, CrAzY-OUTSIDER, DaenerysTargy, Daf, dominicanpimp10, DUB 2.0, Dunkus, Ðewzy, eddydiep, Elder Legendah, G3NOCID3, GamingRants, Gobz, GoddyGodGod, iBad, iKickHeads, ImSooTalented, iTz CuRR4N, IW_JOSH, Jayy, Jerry_, JoRdY_93, KingMoFoSEXYMan, kiwikool, little_legz, lostlimit, martin7098, Mateen, Miilllz, MiNi_DaN, mjkuser, Mr.Amitoz, Mr.Kane, Niels97_NL, niladri7, OllieIcon, Omniplasma, Sert, Rhizzy, Saint-Luciferr, Saloom, SantaClawZ, SiiK ViiSiioNz, sikkwidditt, sn1pp3d, JimErased, Stank, Terabytes, The End, tom2197, Tons, Vain Designs, Vaio, Wondoh, xAsp1re, xiHoMiCiDe, YoyoDevo15, zirak, zrvnavi
12-16-2009, 05:10 PM #101
Why So Serious?
Help Me Get My Nxt StaR*
Nice, this is awesome Smile but i dont get it that much.

(100Th post on this thread lol )
12-16-2009, 06:28 PM #102
zrg23
Keeper
you know I think it's funny that there are pages and pages of people complaining and wanting a different gun, and not a riot shield. If you people spent half as much time trying to learn then you would have 3 guns and not a riot shield. This isn't exactly rocket science here guys...it would take all of 3 mins to change the guns, if you actually took the time to learn something.
12-16-2009, 07:57 PM #103
yeah, u would think with all the tuts on here, people would spend time to fully read them.
damn shame u gotta use "join session" for these things to work
12-16-2009, 08:04 PM #104
zrg23
Keeper
What do you mean by use "join session" for it work?
12-16-2009, 11:56 PM #105
how you download the file???????? omq
12-17-2009, 12:13 AM #106
btd27
Keeper
how do u get a different gun in the class other than a riot shield . please post a useful response.
12-17-2009, 12:21 AM #107
zrg23
Keeper
locate the offsets of the different slots you want to fill, replace the id's with the weapons you want instead riot shield, and pistol
12-17-2009, 12:23 AM #108
btd27
Keeper
im new to hacking. so can u post something that i will understand
12-17-2009, 12:40 AM #109
zrg23
Keeper
well.....this isn't hacking...it couldn't be further from hacking...at most this is trial and error guessing....someone I'm sure will post a new mpdata file w/o riot shield before too long

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo