12-08-2009, 11:25 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); okay so, as people were trying to steal MY credit and others were begining to figure this out, ill now release my tut.

1. download this file here: You must login or register to view this content.

2. Put the file in YOUR gamesave.

3. Load up the hacked savefile (the one with my MP Data) using the "hack Leaderboard" method.

4. Once online, you can now join someone's session, and you should have 2 guns and a riot shield in class, 6-10.

you can change the primary gun and secondry gun, but do not change the flash granade as you will need to recopy the gamesave to your ps3. you can also pick up and swap any guns on the ground for any guns/riot shield you got on.

I know this is not what you were all thinking, but when i release my "stay online after hacking the Leaderboards" hack, you can use these both, so that means you can have 3 guns (2 guns and riot shield) and still join play games like normal.

ANY hate/Flame comments will be deleted. nice/helpfull comments only please!

+rep and thanks, plox.

The following 75 users say thank you to chris2k7sears for this useful post:

.Say Hi., Ronye West, @ndy, +sFx. FeLiciTy, 3RIC, Alexweirdboy, andrewman18, bamthechamp, Binary Dragon x, BoiKing, Boyd #1, CHICKEN!, clutch_shoota_7, Como, Convivium, CrAzY-OUTSIDER, DaenerysTargy, Daf, dominicanpimp10, DUB 2.0, Dunkus, Ðewzy, eddydiep, Elder Legendah, G3NOCID3, GamingRants, Gobz, GoddyGodGod, iBad, iKickHeads, ImSooTalented, iTz CuRR4N, IW_JOSH, Jayy, Jerry_, JoRdY_93, KingMoFoSEXYMan, kiwikool, little_legz, lostlimit, martin7098, Mateen, Miilllz, MiNi_DaN, mjkuser, Mr.Amitoz, Mr.Kane, Niels97_NL, niladri7, OllieIcon, Omniplasma, Sert, Rhizzy, Saint-Luciferr, Saloom, SantaClawZ, SiiK ViiSiioNz, sikkwidditt, sn1pp3d, JimErased, Stank, Terabytes, The End, tom2197, Tons, Vain Designs, Vaio, Wondoh, xAsp1re, xiHoMiCiDe, YoyoDevo15, zirak, zrvnavi
12-10-2009, 05:26 PM #83
for some resson it wont let me downlaod it ? any 1 no
12-11-2009, 06:27 PM #84
Originally posted by chris2k7sears View Post
exactly, its saved my life a few times online, and yeah thats why im waiting a few days before i release my "stay online" hack, i gotta let you all see what you can work out on your own before i feed it to you. Winky Winky

can u at least tell us a realease date plz ty in advance
12-11-2009, 09:27 PM #85
Originally posted by RuDEbOI View Post
can u at least tell us a realease date plz ty in advance

from scimming around the forums today, i think he's making a tutorial today Happy if so THANKS in advance Smile
12-11-2009, 10:01 PM #86
Originally posted by FloatingBanana View Post
from scimming around the forums today, i think he's making a tutorial today Happy if so THANKS in advance Smile

lol same i found that out also yesterday i was 2nd in leaderboards i got pic on my phone ill upload it to my sig soon lol

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

anyword on the ****TUT**** yet? i so need it leaked
12-11-2009, 10:47 PM #87
ChRiiS Duz the Stay OnlinE Hack have All Titles And Emblems ??

<3
12-11-2009, 11:11 PM #88
Originally posted by zFuSioNz View Post
It's not an obsession, it's just if they don't get posted in Premium first it is pointless having premium sections. Then there'd be no point in there being premium, thus barely anyone would donate and Outie wouldn't have enough $$$ to keep the site running.

ACTUALLY most of the money is probably gained from sponsorships so dont talk pooh
12-11-2009, 11:17 PM #89
whats funny is everyone is kissing chris' ass now, but once the glitch has been released for a month nobody will do any of this... everyone knows its true
12-13-2009, 09:45 AM #90
btd27
Keeper
is there any way to choose wat third gun you want
12-13-2009, 09:47 AM #91
Shadow_Killer
UnderCover Adrninistrator
Originally posted by btd27 View Post
is there any way to choose wat third gun you want

Yes there is

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.