05-25-2011, 12:00 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

If you go from 0:47 and watch until 1:00 you will hear a voice say " It doesn't take the most powerful nations on earth, to create the next global condect (dunno what he said). Just the will of a single man." Now if you do pause on 1:00 you get a picture of a soldier. Now that soldier is wearing something that does look like headphones on his ears, which is what ghost would wear all along the MW2 campaign. You must login or register to view this content.
The soldier also has a mask covering his face and mouth. Which also ghost would wear, not only that but he also has some sort of red thing on his eyes(only seen when brightening the photo of soldier), which could be glasses which ghost also did wear in MW2 campaign. Now this could be a flashback mission of ghost, or he could of somehow survived the desert eagle bullet and being set on fire.
The question is, Do you think ghost is back in MW3?

JUST TO CLEAR THIS OUT: WE ARE TALKING ABOUT GHOST CHARACTER NOT THE PERK.
Last edited by dezy. ; 06-04-2011 at 01:17 AM.
05-30-2011, 12:07 PM #29
x420XP
Utter Perfectionist
Ghost was killed and set on fire, how will he still be alive?

Secondly, I just watched the video, and the model is a different size to the Ghost model in MW2.

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

Originally posted by x
If he got shot, he would just bleed to dead dude....

Incorrect, it is known that people have took shots to the head and still have not bled to death.
Last edited by x420XP ; 05-30-2011 at 12:06 PM.
05-30-2011, 12:26 PM #30
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Not being rude what special about ghost ?
I don't see it apart from a gentric never explained gunt :/

As players like him i guess we see him back not sure how
05-30-2011, 12:26 PM #31
Originally posted by X View Post
Ghost was killed and set on fire, how will he still be alive?

Secondly, I just watched the video, and the model is a different size to the Ghost model in MW2.

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

Incorrect, it is known that people have took shots to the head and still have not bled to death.

Incorrect, who could have helped him? He were against the Shepherd.. He has 0% chance's to survive with no food, no water and and a shot in your stomach..
05-30-2011, 01:04 PM #32
NyanCat
trololo
I want ramirez. Ramirez! Bring ghost back to life.
06-02-2011, 09:26 PM #33
Default Avatar
Rxtard
Arguing over whether or not Ghost is alive is pointless right now because no one will know for sure until MW3 comes out.

I personally like to think that he's alive. Yeah, the odds aren't too great considering he got shot in the chest then set on fire. But I'm sure he was wearing a bullet-proof vest of some kind that would have stopped the bullet and even if he wasn't we never technically see Ghost get set on fire, it was only Roach. So, he might be alive.

But like I said, that's only what I like to think. And we won't know for sure until MW3.
06-02-2011, 10:17 PM #34
Millz
Worth the Weight
*Cough* Sorry to burst your bubble. Here is a photo. This is a Soviet in my opinion.
You must login or register to view this content.
06-03-2011, 08:05 AM #35
Sweets
Wololo
I'd really like to see Ghost make a return, but it's not going to happen. He was shot in the head and burned, remember?

I'd much rather see Griggs, anyway.
06-03-2011, 07:47 PM #36
Turbo30
Can’t trickshot me!
Hmmmm, well if he is that would be weird, because i thought he got burned on the estate mission in mw2 by general sheperd. But i might be wrong
06-03-2011, 08:04 PM #37
honestly IDK if they will be ghost (or his kid lol) but that looks cool.

also IDK if anybody else noticed this but does the mw3 campaign look like its going to be hard as ****?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo