05-25-2011, 12:00 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

If you go from 0:47 and watch until 1:00 you will hear a voice say " It doesn't take the most powerful nations on earth, to create the next global condect (dunno what he said). Just the will of a single man." Now if you do pause on 1:00 you get a picture of a soldier. Now that soldier is wearing something that does look like headphones on his ears, which is what ghost would wear all along the MW2 campaign. You must login or register to view this content.
The soldier also has a mask covering his face and mouth. Which also ghost would wear, not only that but he also has some sort of red thing on his eyes(only seen when brightening the photo of soldier), which could be glasses which ghost also did wear in MW2 campaign. Now this could be a flashback mission of ghost, or he could of somehow survived the desert eagle bullet and being set on fire.
The question is, Do you think ghost is back in MW3?

JUST TO CLEAR THIS OUT: WE ARE TALKING ABOUT GHOST CHARACTER NOT THE PERK.
Last edited by dezy. ; 06-04-2011 at 01:17 AM.
06-03-2011, 08:28 PM #38
ic0de
Hurah!
Originally posted by Millz59 View Post
*Cough* Sorry to burst your bubble. Here is a photo. This is a Soviet in my opinion.
You must login or register to view this content.

First, I highly doubt that he is a "Soviet" lol, Even if he was, he would be an Ultranationalist, and why are people confused about when makarov says the entire global conflict is from a single man(talking about himself or shepherd), why would it be directed towards the hidden character(presumed to be ghost)? Imo i think that the hidden character could be Wallcroft from cod4.
Last edited by ic0de ; 06-03-2011 at 08:30 PM.
06-03-2011, 10:01 PM #39
zVirus
Haters Gonna Hate
Originally posted by PlayNYoMom View Post

If you go from 0:47 and watch until 1:00 you will hear a voice say " It doesn't take the most powerful nations on earth, to create the next global condect (dunno what he said). Just the will of a single man." Now if you do pause on 1:00 you get a picture of a soldier. Now that soldier is wearing something that does look like headphones on his ears, which is what ghost would wear all along the MW2 campaign. You must login or register to view this content.
The soldier also has a mask covering his face and mouth. Which also ghost would wear, not only that but he also has some sort of red thing on his eyes(only seen when brightening the photo of soldier), which could be glasses which ghost also did wear in MW2 campaign. Now this could be a flashback mission of ghost, or he could of somehow survived the desert eagle bullet and being set on fire.
The question is, Do you think ghost is back in MW3?

Robert bowling already said in a tweet that their won't be ghost and that is an Activision thing
06-03-2011, 10:35 PM #40
ic0de
Hurah!
What you just said made no sense.
Originally posted by isamu11isamu View Post
Robert bowling already said in a tweet that their won't be ghost and that is an Activision thing
06-03-2011, 11:18 PM #41
zVirus
Haters Gonna Hate
Originally posted by ic0de View Post
What you just said made no sense.

Sorry i though you meant the perk Smile
06-03-2011, 11:29 PM #42
NooFag
Stupid Feelings </3
well it goes like this, if theres a spy plane(UAV) then there WILL be ghost. atleast thats the way that i take it...
06-03-2011, 11:49 PM #43
ic0de
Hurah!
You know we are talking about the character ghost from mw2right?
Originally posted by NooFag View Post
well it goes like this, if theres a spy plane(UAV) then there WILL be ghost. atleast thats the way that i take it...
06-04-2011, 12:00 AM #44
Pauly
Banned
I hope he is in the multiplayer :y:
06-04-2011, 12:10 AM #45
juddylovespizza
I'VE GOT JUNGLE FEVER
The ghost killed in MW2 isn't the actual real ghost Winky Winky
06-04-2011, 01:16 AM #46
I do hope he comes back he was the best Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.