05-25-2011, 12:00 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

If you go from 0:47 and watch until 1:00 you will hear a voice say " It doesn't take the most powerful nations on earth, to create the next global condect (dunno what he said). Just the will of a single man." Now if you do pause on 1:00 you get a picture of a soldier. Now that soldier is wearing something that does look like headphones on his ears, which is what ghost would wear all along the MW2 campaign. You must login or register to view this content.
The soldier also has a mask covering his face and mouth. Which also ghost would wear, not only that but he also has some sort of red thing on his eyes(only seen when brightening the photo of soldier), which could be glasses which ghost also did wear in MW2 campaign. Now this could be a flashback mission of ghost, or he could of somehow survived the desert eagle bullet and being set on fire.
The question is, Do you think ghost is back in MW3?

JUST TO CLEAR THIS OUT: WE ARE TALKING ABOUT GHOST CHARACTER NOT THE PERK.
Last edited by dezy. ; 06-04-2011 at 01:17 AM.
06-04-2011, 01:32 AM #47
hamtah
Pokemon Trainer
Go watch the part where you are burning with ghost in MW2. You can clearly at one point see another fire in front of you when he is burning.
06-04-2011, 02:13 AM #48
T Vyrus
Climbing up the ladder
Might as-well delete that :(
Last edited by T Vyrus ; 06-04-2011 at 03:44 AM. Reason: :p

The following 2 users groaned at T Vyrus for this awful post:

Mr. DarkKV, toxic90384109284
06-04-2011, 03:20 AM #49
NP Carling26
Trolling is a art
Come one people, be logical here. The only possible way for Ghost to be in MW3 is in a flashback mission. Not the current state. The game takes place AFTER MW2 and last time I checked Ghost was shot and then burned alive in MW2, so he's not gonna be alive afterwards.

The following user thanked NP Carling26 for this useful post:

xMan_Ginax
06-04-2011, 04:20 AM #50
ic0de
Hurah!
Technically no, Ghost was shot yes, but he was not set on fire. It is one of those scenarios were it appears that way from the angle your viewing(as in cod4 gaz being shot in the back not the head). Also according to Robert Bowling, "Ghost... isn't exactly dead... but you'll see what I mean soon."He was shot in the chest, then Roach was doused in Gasoline and burned...but we never see Ghost get lit.
Originally posted by NP
Come one people, be logical here. The only possible way for Ghost to be in MW3 is in a flashback mission. Not the current state. The game takes place AFTER MW2 and last time I checked Ghost was shot and then burned alive in MW2, so he's not gonna be alive afterwards.
06-04-2011, 04:41 AM #51
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
I Wish See Ghost On Mw3!! Smile
06-04-2011, 11:42 AM #52
Mr. DarkKV
League Champion
Originally posted by NP

That might not have been the real ghost... Think about it, he always wears a mask, it could have been anyone that got shot. Or his brother retuns or something, LOL.
06-04-2011, 12:04 PM #53
Ghost = DEAD OR ALIVE :y:
06-04-2011, 01:44 PM #54
NooFag
Stupid Feelings </3
Originally posted by ic0de View Post
You know we are talking about the character ghost from mw2right?

nope.....:embarrassed:
06-04-2011, 03:25 PM #55
Originally posted by PlayNYoMom View Post

If you go from 0:47 and watch until 1:00 you will hear a voice say " It doesn't take the most powerful nations on earth, to create the next global condect (dunno what he said). Just the will of a single man." Now if you do pause on 1:00 you get a picture of a soldier. Now that soldier is wearing something that does look like headphones on his ears, which is what ghost would wear all along the MW2 campaign. You must login or register to view this content.
The soldier also has a mask covering his face and mouth. Which also ghost would wear, not only that but he also has some sort of red thing on his eyes(only seen when brightening the photo of soldier), which could be glasses which ghost also did wear in MW2 campaign. Now this could be a flashback mission of ghost, or he could of somehow survived the desert eagle bullet and being set on fire.
The question is, Do you think ghost is back in MW3?

JUST TO CLEAR THIS OUT: WE ARE TALKING ABOUT GHOST CHARACTER NOT THE PERK.

Lol, how could you not hear what he said?
"CONFLICT"!!!!/facepalm

Also i have studied Gaz death... he actually got shot in the back of the head... which you can survive but with brain damage... saying that the possibility of minor damages such as Total Memory Loss is of small chance but it is still possible... meaning that Gaz might have been Ghost... thats why he had the mask : Scars... does not look to nice after a head wound (ouch...).. Gaz and Ghost had same Eye Color (If i remember correctly) and same voice... What im trying to say is that there is a strong possibility that Gaz is Ghost... We all thought Captain Price died...but no he survived somehow... so yes.. he might return in MW3 (under yet another codename? Zombie? Lol JK:p)... but i am really sure the same voice will return for sure...
Last edited by Hosav ; 06-04-2011 at 03:45 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo