05-25-2011, 10:24 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Honestly i think call of duty should stop with the small maps with only like 12-18 players on a map at a time, i think there should be Battle Field sized maps with max 56 players on a map, with the same kind of things (or similar) Flying planes/helicopters with friends this way it will be fun, i want to see what you guys think, post your ideas.Cool Man (aka Tustin)

The following 4 users groaned at studman31 for this awful post:

.Requiem., FuzzaMuzza, iGir :D, Thristle
05-25-2011, 10:39 PM #2
Moorz
Bounty hunter
That's not why Call of Duty is successful though, it strives on being a quick paced action packed game, unrealistic but fun nevertheless.

Battlefield is never as successful as CoD, and I don't think it will ever be, until it gets up to speed and loses a tiny bit of that realism.

The following 3 users say thank you to Moorz for this useful post:

ir1337, Thristle, willz360@yahoo

The following 2 users groaned at Moorz for this awful post:

NoMooreMercy, oHai My Name Is
05-25-2011, 10:42 PM #3
I think cod is great the way it is now they just need a few new things sorted and it will be awesome once again like cod4. but if you want to play battlefield size maps play battlefield is my suggestion

The following user thanked willz360@yahoo for this useful post:

Thristle
05-25-2011, 11:33 PM #4
Originally posted by yahoo View Post
I think cod is great the way it is now they just need a few new things sorted and it will be awesome once again like cod4. but if you want to play battlefield size maps play battlefield is my suggestion

I really love the way the call of duty engine is tho, like the gunning in battlefield is just annoing, i like cod enging better and think it could use HUGE maps Smile

The following 3 users groaned at studman31 for this awful post:

.Requiem., NoMooreMercy, oHai My Name Is
05-25-2011, 11:48 PM #5
Originally posted by studman31 View Post
Honestly i think call of duty should stop with the small maps with only like 12-18 players on a map at a time, i think there should be Battle Field sized maps with max 56 players on a map, with the same kind of things (or similar) Flying planes/helicopters with friends this way it will be fun, i want to see what you guys think, post your ideas.Cool Man (aka Tustin)

Huge maps might sound like a good idea but the way cod is and the way kids play you might as well be asking for more camping then there already is IMO
05-25-2011, 11:49 PM #6
MythGavin
Gym leader
Why would you turn Call of Duty style into a less successful FPS's style? If you wan't to play battlefield then, play battlefield. Don't force people to play a battlefield clone with you when they just want to play some good old Call of Duty.
05-26-2011, 12:53 AM #7
Originally posted by flawedvictory View Post
Why would you turn Call of Duty style into a less successful FPS's style? If you wan't to play battlefield then, play battlefield. Don't force people to play a battlefield clone with you when they just want to play some good old Call of Duty.

its just an idea asshole.
05-26-2011, 12:03 PM #8
I really love the way the call of duty engine is tho, like the gunning in battlefield is just annoing, i like cod enging better and think it could use HUGE maps Smile

I get what your saying perhaps they should just put 1 or 2 huge maps in the multiplayer to see what feedback they get , if they get good feedback maybe they can bring a couple more bigger maps in the dlc content

---------- Post added at 06:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 AM ----------

Originally posted by Spankme1 View Post
Huge maps might sound like a good idea but the way cod is and the way kids play you might as well be asking for more camping then there already is IMO

I know there's to much camping in cod now never mind with big maps lol. but what if they were to bring out anti camping measures like if you were to stay in the same place long enough you get deducted points or they the person who is camping show up on the map as a red dot.

---------- Post added at 07:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 AM ----------

Originally posted by flawedvictory View Post

I'm not sure if it would make it less successful. but I think if it were to bring out huge maps like the one's in battlefield it will take the cod feeling out of it. I think that all we need is a balance 1 or 2 big maps but loads of the smaller maps like the old call of duty's. I'm a run and gunner so I like the smaller maps more than the big maps but I wouldn't mind if mw3 were to bring some big maps out ill just change the way I play for that map. but I know what your saying mate we are traditionalist's and we cod player's don't like change that much lol
05-26-2011, 01:57 PM #9
its just an idea asshole.

a stupid idea Winky Winky i totally agree with flawedvictory
05-26-2011, 02:03 PM #10
NoMooreMercy
< ^ > < ^ >
Wouldn't work, sugar addicted idiots wouldn't understand what to do on large-scale battlefield maps. Battlefield takes a certain degree of patience where Call of Duty is a full-on rush type kind of game. I mean, look at World At War or Cod2. They had some of the biggest maps in the cod series, these maps are almost ALWAYS vote skipped because their just too slow for cod. Battlefield works because there's so many vehicles in the game, ground, sea & air-based. Combat is all over the map and there's a ton of players in each game. I love Battlefield and I like Call of Duty, but please don't mix them up. They're both solid games in their own right, though I believe Call of Duty is losing its steam because Activision is whoring the franchise like they do with every successful series they own.

The following user thanked NoMooreMercy for this useful post:

Thristle

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo