05-25-2011, 10:24 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Honestly i think call of duty should stop with the small maps with only like 12-18 players on a map at a time, i think there should be Battle Field sized maps with max 56 players on a map, with the same kind of things (or similar) Flying planes/helicopters with friends this way it will be fun, i want to see what you guys think, post your ideas.Cool Man (aka Tustin)

The following 4 users groaned at studman31 for this awful post:

.Requiem., FuzzaMuzza, iGir :D, Thristle
05-26-2011, 02:56 PM #11
Go buy Battlefield...

Large maps would just result into small hotspots, meaning half of the map wont be used.
05-26-2011, 03:02 PM #12
Devilreapr
Climbing up the ladder
it seems it hard for a console to handle more than 24 players maybe with the new data disks being moved out it may be able to handle 36 player fields which would be sick
05-26-2011, 03:35 PM #13
No, mfw when you realize how many times Ground War lags and or disconnects you.

COD is a fast phased combat game, small maps medium small maps. and that's why I play it.
I got BF too and that's a different story.
05-26-2011, 03:58 PM #14
NyanCat
trololo
If MW3 should get battlefield 3 maps, they had to add vehicles as well. Walking takes to long time. And when I think of COD I think action every second. With larger maps it would not be like that. You should go play bf if you want it.
05-26-2011, 09:40 PM #15
Ada Wong
So cute!
huge maps are for battlefied we are sayin BATTLEFIED so the maps are battlefields and COD maps are battlezones
05-26-2011, 10:09 PM #16
lilnatsfan44
At least I can fight
i think there should be some playlists where it has a shit load of people... and then maybe one or two maps should be huge but I really like the sizes of how they are already
05-26-2011, 10:10 PM #17
FuzzaMuzza
NGU Master
Or, heres an idea. Play Battlefield.

The following user thanked FuzzaMuzza for this useful post:

iGir :D
05-26-2011, 11:08 PM #18
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Camping is going to be in ant FPS and it's part of the game. Find them, Kill them and move on. A few maps like Overgrown or Wasteland mixed in wouldn't hurt. Smaller maps promote more rushing. COD4 & MW2 maps were good sized.

BFBC's maps may be too big. Realism can only apply so much. Hell, camping is realistic but we hate that.

The following user thanked Porter_Justice for this useful post:

iGir :D
05-27-2011, 12:16 AM #19
JewVOsama
You go boom big HERO
That would be a fking disaster. Killstreeaks make the game fun and COD is the only fking game where I can rush without seeing people stay at the same spot for 2+mins

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo