05-25-2011, 10:24 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Honestly i think call of duty should stop with the small maps with only like 12-18 players on a map at a time, i think there should be Battle Field sized maps with max 56 players on a map, with the same kind of things (or similar) Flying planes/helicopters with friends this way it will be fun, i want to see what you guys think, post your ideas.Cool Man (aka Tustin)

The following 4 users groaned at studman31 for this awful post:

.Requiem., FuzzaMuzza, iGir :D, Thristle
05-27-2011, 06:21 PM #20
iGir :D
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by studman31 View Post
Honestly i think call of duty should stop with the small maps with only like 12-18 players on a map at a time, i think there should be Battle Field sized maps with max 56 players on a map, with the same kind of things (or similar) Flying planes/helicopters with friends this way it will be fun, i want to see what you guys think, post your ideas.Cool Man (aka Tustin)

If you want a BF sized map, go play BF.

Nuff said
05-27-2011, 07:40 PM #21
DarKMaGiiC
Do a barrel roll!
no i hope that they dont increase the max player/map size. CoD should be CoD and not BF
05-27-2011, 11:59 PM #22
i definitely want bigger maps but not battlefield big. cod: waw had some good size maps maybe that size or larger would be nice. i like more running room for rushing around like a lunatic and killing the campers.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo