05-11-2012, 04:51 AM #1
oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Recently there have been alot of people getting reset and banned for boosting online, there is guy who created a website called booster busters, he is going around known clans on ps3, and lurking people's rosters list and looking at your stats. My clan UTM has been scanned by this guy and reported people. You must login or register to view this content.

The guy is comparing how many Headshots you get in 1 match, the average is around 30 headshots.

The downside is i got reset because i got 90 headshots in 1 game, but most people can exceed over 100 headshots in 1 game! yet they are still getting reset!

(You can gain 100 headshot by having a team of 12, lock a lobby of domination and make sure nobody captures the flag. The time is unlimited. Then play good and try and get headshots! )

This is the site, You must login or register to view this content.

Here is the list of people he has reported, You must login or register to view this content.

His name is GbR-CoNcEptzZ-

I personally dont like this guy, because he's spending his time doing IW job, licking there arses like as if hes doing a good job! The fact that he only targeted my clan is just disrespect, and abit of jeleousy.

If you disagree on reporters like these. keep away from this guy or report him.

The following 6 users say thank you to oX-matto-Xo for this useful post:

Beats, RaW_PrOFeSSoR, Rustled Jimmies, TryCatchMe, Yolo Brahs !

The following 19 users groaned at oX-matto-Xo for this awful post:

Awayze, Dman93, dznut5, Hakon, Hells, hTx_Stunna_713, Implicit, Jasdeep, Meatwad, Phrenzy, Pimp, PR_BlackLegacy, Press ►, SMarT, TAFF, TheManDavid, xHeAVeN, xVii-
05-11-2012, 12:07 PM #11
Originally posted by rockym56 View Post
Like I said fool.. Once a snitch, ALLWAYS A MOTHAFUKING SNITCH... "INCRIMINATING"??? LMAO... go tell on someone tommorow.. and see what happens.. they will beat your ass and call you a snitch.. Snitch!!

The following user thanked MostAncientOnes for this useful post:

TAFF
05-11-2012, 03:04 PM #12
Mr Grumpy
< ^ > < ^ >
inb4 the booster hunters site gets ddos'd :carling:

The following user thanked Mr Grumpy for this useful post:

txlonghorn97
05-11-2012, 04:42 PM #13
Meatwad
Meatman
Good on him, report and ban those boosters.

The following 2 users say thank you to Meatwad for this useful post:

punkybear2102, TAFF
05-11-2012, 05:06 PM #14
Goldberg
Usertitle
Originally posted by aculy
lmao i know that kid Happy
Really didnt know he was no lifing like that Happy

Dawsey lol
05-11-2012, 05:33 PM #15
LemonTea
Save Point
Originally posted by Meatwad View Post
Good on him, report and ban those boosters.

I agree with you man! Boosters ruin the game! They deserve everything they get! This kid if making a lot of money off the site with ads on there now so he is the one laughing at the end of the day! Happy
05-11-2012, 05:46 PM #16
LemonTea
Save Point
Making money off spending 4-6 hours of going through others gameplay trying to find boosters so he can hit the top of the leaderboards on ps3 Happy
The clan he is apart of also does it to rival clans to get some of their members either reset and kicked or get them to rage quit.

Conceptz doesn't go through gameplay. He gets more than 200 reports a day sent via the website. He isn't aiming for top of leaderboards and is instead fed up with trying but failing due to the amount of boosters. Besides GbR has #1 Score, #1 FFA, #1 TDM, #7HQ etc...

He does it to anyone that gets reported. First he investigates them to see weather of not they are actually boosters and then reports if they are. Already he is part of the official IW Community Enforcer team so I would say all the work has paid off.

Just my opinion anyway. Don't you disagree with boosting?
05-11-2012, 06:14 PM #17
Originally posted by TheStrawberry View Post
Recently there have been alot of people getting reset and banned for boosting online, there is guy who created a website called booster busters, he is going around known clans on ps3, and lurking people's rosters list and looking at your stats. My clan UTM has been scanned by this guy and reported people. You must login or register to view this content.

The guy is comparing how many Headshots you get in 1 match, the average is around 30 headshots.

The downside is i got reset because i got 90 headshots in 1 game, but most people can exceed over 100 headshots in 1 game! yet they are still getting reset!

(You can gain 100 headshot by having a team of 12, lock a lobby of domination and make sure nobody captures the flag. The time is unlimited. Then play good and try and get headshots! )

This is the site, You must login or register to view this content.

Here is the list of people he has reported, You must login or register to view this content.

His name is GbR-CoNcEptzZ-

I personally dont like this guy, because he's spending his time doing IW job, licking there arses like as if hes doing a good job! The fact that he only targeted my clan is just disrespect, and abit of jeleousy.

If you disagree on reporters like these. keep away from this guy or report him.

LOL GbR clan used to boost there selfs i have alot off them on my friends list and tht conceptz used to message me to boost
05-11-2012, 06:18 PM #18
LemonTea
Save Point
I know exactly who Cameron Dawsey is man. I know what he does and that he is wayyyyyyyy too focused on this Call of Duty shit that its becoming unhealthy. Boosting doesnt really matter, let em go. If it makes them feel good to be on top by doing that then so be it. Its a shit game anyways and anyone who takes this boosting shit to heart needs to get themselves checked out.

He focuses on it because it is a hobby. Don't you focus on your hobbies? Focusing on it has allowed him to get partnership, a great clan and I am sure a lot of great experiences. Just leave him to do what he wants. Like you said "If it makes them feel good to be on top by doing that then so be it", maybe he feels good doing it "so let it".

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

[QUOTE='[xi[M]iMaGiiKz-;4395586']LOL GbR clan used to boost there selfs i have alot off them on my friends list and tht conceptz used to message me to boost[/QUOTE]

Conceptz has never asked to boost because he doesn't boost Happy

The following user groaned LemonTea for this awful post:

chrisauh
05-11-2012, 06:22 PM #19
Originally posted by LemonTea View Post
He focuses on it because it is a hobby. Don't you focus on your hobbies? Focusing on it has allowed him to get partnership, a great clan and I am sure a lot of great experiences. Just leave him to do what he wants. Like you said "If it makes them feel good to be on top by doing that then so be it", maybe he feels good doing it "so let it".

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

Conceptz has never asked to boost because he doesn't boost Happy

lol alright he used to snd boost with him and xsentricz and the others and he used ask me to help by using my 2nd ps3
Last edited by [xi[M]iMaGiiKz- ; 05-11-2012 at 06:31 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo