05-11-2012, 04:51 AM #1
oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Recently there have been alot of people getting reset and banned for boosting online, there is guy who created a website called booster busters, he is going around known clans on ps3, and lurking people's rosters list and looking at your stats. My clan UTM has been scanned by this guy and reported people. You must login or register to view this content.

The guy is comparing how many Headshots you get in 1 match, the average is around 30 headshots.

The downside is i got reset because i got 90 headshots in 1 game, but most people can exceed over 100 headshots in 1 game! yet they are still getting reset!

(You can gain 100 headshot by having a team of 12, lock a lobby of domination and make sure nobody captures the flag. The time is unlimited. Then play good and try and get headshots! )

This is the site, You must login or register to view this content.

Here is the list of people he has reported, You must login or register to view this content.

His name is GbR-CoNcEptzZ-

I personally dont like this guy, because he's spending his time doing IW job, licking there arses like as if hes doing a good job! The fact that he only targeted my clan is just disrespect, and abit of jeleousy.

If you disagree on reporters like these. keep away from this guy or report him.

The following 6 users say thank you to oX-matto-Xo for this useful post:

Beats, RaW_PrOFeSSoR, Rustled Jimmies, TryCatchMe, Yolo Brahs !

The following 19 users groaned at oX-matto-Xo for this awful post:

Awayze, Dman93, dznut5, Hakon, Hells, hTx_Stunna_713, Implicit, Jasdeep, Meatwad, Phrenzy, Pimp, PR_BlackLegacy, Press ►, SMarT, TAFF, TheManDavid, xHeAVeN, xVii-
05-11-2012, 06:26 PM #20
RayJ_chugs
[move] No Founder [/move]
i know alot of people who got banned from that site lol
05-11-2012, 06:46 PM #21
LemonTea
Save Point
[QUOTE='[xi[M]iMaGiiKz-;4395601']lol alright he used to snd boost with him and xsentricz and the others and he used ask me to help by using my 2nd ps3[/QUOTE]

Oh you're on about the old Concept. This is the new one lol
05-11-2012, 06:50 PM #22
Originally posted by LemonTea View Post
Oh you're on about the old Concept. This is the new one lol

:P lmaoo fresh start
05-11-2012, 06:54 PM #23
LemonTea
Save Point
[QUOTE='[xi[M]iMaGiiKz-;4395633']:P lmaoo fresh start[/QUOTE]

No, the first conceptz was a different person altogether. Like a new year later another conceptz joined because the old one got kicked so got replaced Happy
05-11-2012, 07:20 PM #24
The funny thing is, I just compared myself to him, And he has a 70 kill-streak? And he's getting people banned for boosting? This Is a joke lol.
05-11-2012, 07:42 PM #25
xSoulEdge
Big Sister
LOL , He is doing IW's Job , FOR FREE!!!!!! What a noobfag :dumb:
05-11-2012, 08:24 PM #26
Shakal
Little One
Thanks. Just reported 2 of them with video proof, also reported to ban candy.

The following user groaned Shakal for this awful post:

txlonghorn97
05-11-2012, 09:13 PM #27
AyeeLG
Trustworthy lvl 1
You must login or register to view this content.

Isnt he on this site? hah.
05-11-2012, 09:33 PM #28
ForeverBailey
Find me on Steam.
I dont really care since I dont boost, I just find it sad. The amount of time he wastes infiltrating clans or whatever and scanning them and comparing notes, is most likely 10x the amount of time that some of these people boost for. He needs a new hobby, something constructive, I dont get how boosters are a problem. If you care about CoD leaderboards then ok (lol, who cares about CoD leaderboards, all CoD leaderboards are always overrun by glitchers and boosters), but apart from leaderboards, boosting gain no advantage, they may unlock better guns, but the fact they're boosting shows they wont have the skill to use them.

So just laugh at a guy wasting his free time on something stupid.

The following user thanked ForeverBailey for this useful post:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo