05-11-2012, 04:51 AM #1
oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Recently there have been alot of people getting reset and banned for boosting online, there is guy who created a website called booster busters, he is going around known clans on ps3, and lurking people's rosters list and looking at your stats. My clan UTM has been scanned by this guy and reported people. You must login or register to view this content.

The guy is comparing how many Headshots you get in 1 match, the average is around 30 headshots.

The downside is i got reset because i got 90 headshots in 1 game, but most people can exceed over 100 headshots in 1 game! yet they are still getting reset!

(You can gain 100 headshot by having a team of 12, lock a lobby of domination and make sure nobody captures the flag. The time is unlimited. Then play good and try and get headshots! )

This is the site, You must login or register to view this content.

Here is the list of people he has reported, You must login or register to view this content.

His name is GbR-CoNcEptzZ-

I personally dont like this guy, because he's spending his time doing IW job, licking there arses like as if hes doing a good job! The fact that he only targeted my clan is just disrespect, and abit of jeleousy.

If you disagree on reporters like these. keep away from this guy or report him.

The following 6 users say thank you to oX-matto-Xo for this useful post:

Beats, RaW_PrOFeSSoR, Rustled Jimmies, TryCatchMe, Yolo Brahs !

The following 19 users groaned at oX-matto-Xo for this awful post:

Awayze, Dman93, dznut5, Hakon, Hells, hTx_Stunna_713, Implicit, Jasdeep, Meatwad, Phrenzy, Pimp, PR_BlackLegacy, Press ►, SMarT, TAFF, TheManDavid, xHeAVeN, xVii-
05-14-2012, 02:51 PM #56
xVii-
Big Sister
Originally posted by TheStrawberry View Post
No its not, if you get a party of 12 and play the game by the rules, its not boosting. Boosting is when you start killing the opposite player without them playing.

Its like your saying that the people who play sabotage and camp at enemy spawn and spawn kill them, is boosting? Err i dont think so.. if you play by the rules of the game its not boosting.

A party of 12 in domination, and tell everyone to not capture the flag, is not boosting.. its our choice to choose whether to capture the flag or not, its not written by law that you MUST capture the flag is it?

Not saying I agree with it, but I'm pretty sure that going into a domination lobby with a party of 12 and going for headshots while not capping flags is considered to be "exploiting the game mechanics in order to have an unfair advantage over other players" by IW, and thus considered to be boosting. While this kind of thing isn't something I have an issue with, it's obviously very iffy with IW, and you take the risk of being banned for it.

Similarly to if you play KC and stay near your tactical insertion to get denies, but you actually play the gamemode properly at the same time, it could be seen as boosting by IW. It's best not to take risks, especially if this can end up with you getting 100+ headshots per game.
05-14-2012, 05:19 PM #57
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
Originally posted by thinkcentre12 View Post
The little 12 year old boosters that you talk about never get anywhere near the top of leaderboards it's people with multiple ps3s. What people don't understand is there are two types of boosters the ones that mess up the game in public matchs and that ones that fill a whole lobby with diers that don't mess anything up for people. They should let people boost who cares that much. The people who complain can't get top page anyway.

No most on the top page have 60-70 days played and are probably legit..
05-14-2012, 06:47 PM #58
I don't have a problem with boosters. the only time I actually do is when they're boosting in my games. even then I just report them to Bancandy. not go looking all day long like this guy.
05-14-2012, 10:07 PM #59
Originally posted by TheStrawberry View Post
Recently there have been alot of people getting reset and banned for boosting online, there is guy who created a website called booster busters, he is going around known clans on ps3, and lurking people's rosters list and looking at your stats. My clan UTM has been scanned by this guy and reported people. You must login or register to view this content.

The guy is comparing how many Headshots you get in 1 match, the average is around 30 headshots.

The downside is i got reset because i got 90 headshots in 1 game, but most people can exceed over 100 headshots in 1 game! yet they are still getting reset!

(You can gain 100 headshot by having a team of 12, lock a lobby of domination and make sure nobody captures the flag. The time is unlimited. Then play good and try and get headshots! )

This is the site, You must login or register to view this content.

Here is the list of people he has reported, You must login or register to view this content.

His name is GbR-CoNcEptzZ-

I personally dont like this guy, because he's spending his time doing IW job, licking there arses like as if hes doing a good job! The fact that he only targeted my clan is just disrespect, and abit of jeleousy.

If you disagree on reporters like these. keep away from this guy or report him.

No clan. Low on Leader boards. 6 PS3s boost every weekend. Try and ban me lol
05-17-2012, 05:47 PM #60
This site actually works! I just looked up somebody that i know that boost everyday, all day......and sure enough he was on the list! Next to his name it said 419 HEADSHOTS during a SINGLE GAME! WOW!!
05-21-2012, 03:30 AM #61
booster should be reported/banned stare

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo