05-11-2012, 04:51 AM #1
oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Recently there have been alot of people getting reset and banned for boosting online, there is guy who created a website called booster busters, he is going around known clans on ps3, and lurking people's rosters list and looking at your stats. My clan UTM has been scanned by this guy and reported people. You must login or register to view this content.

The guy is comparing how many Headshots you get in 1 match, the average is around 30 headshots.

The downside is i got reset because i got 90 headshots in 1 game, but most people can exceed over 100 headshots in 1 game! yet they are still getting reset!

(You can gain 100 headshot by having a team of 12, lock a lobby of domination and make sure nobody captures the flag. The time is unlimited. Then play good and try and get headshots! )

This is the site, You must login or register to view this content.

Here is the list of people he has reported, You must login or register to view this content.

His name is GbR-CoNcEptzZ-

I personally dont like this guy, because he's spending his time doing IW job, licking there arses like as if hes doing a good job! The fact that he only targeted my clan is just disrespect, and abit of jeleousy.

If you disagree on reporters like these. keep away from this guy or report him.

The following 6 users say thank you to oX-matto-Xo for this useful post:

Beats, RaW_PrOFeSSoR, Rustled Jimmies, TryCatchMe, Yolo Brahs !

The following 19 users groaned at oX-matto-Xo for this awful post:

Awayze, Dman93, dznut5, Hakon, Hells, hTx_Stunna_713, Implicit, Jasdeep, Meatwad, Phrenzy, Pimp, PR_BlackLegacy, Press ►, SMarT, TAFF, TheManDavid, xHeAVeN, xVii-
05-11-2012, 04:55 AM #2
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
If you boost you deserve it, I dont get spending 60 on a game or whatever to have fun and just cheat to unlock everything kinda defeats the purpose of playing the game. Also ruines the leaderboards for people who deserve to be high but cant cause some 12 year old thinks its ok to boost.

The following 11 users say thank you to Dman93 for this useful post:

AMNE, CrazyWhyteBoy42, glitchplz, Hells, Meatwad, punkybear2102, TAFF, TheManDavid, Uk_ViiPeR, xHeAVeN, xiMoNzTeR

The following user groaned Dman93 for this awful post:

Rustled Jimmies
05-11-2012, 05:27 AM #3
Criptus
< ^ > < ^ >
I'll still boost. IDGAF! :fyea:

The following 2 users say thank you to Criptus for this useful post:

Pimp, Xx_Lil-marsh_xX
05-11-2012, 05:41 AM #4
oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
Originally posted by Dman93 View Post
If you boost you deserve it, I dont get spending 60 on a game or whatever to have fun and just cheat to unlock everything kinda defeats the purpose of playing the game. Also ruines the leaderboards for people who deserve to be high but cant cause some 12 year old thinks its ok to boost.

You dont get my point, some people can exceed 100 headshots in one game it is possible with out boosting, but this guy is reporting you because people have over 50 headshots, so weather they boosted or not they still get reset. Its unfair, because this should be IW's job not some lick arse kid who guess's and thinks you boosted so he reports you.

People can get 100 headshots in 1 game.
05-11-2012, 05:51 AM #5
ill Agree With Dman93... Leaderboards Are Fucked Up By kids who thinks they Are Beast For Appear #1 (Boosting)
05-11-2012, 06:01 AM #6
rockym56
[move]M.O.B.[/move]
Snitches... They will never learn... I loves to fuk up some snitches!!

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

And if u snitch and get caught, u get fuked up!! And u deserve that for snitching!!

The following 2 users say thank you to rockym56 for this useful post:

Agent_LSD, Pimp

The following 7 users groaned at rockym56 for this awful post:

Inspiration, Press ►, SMarT, TAFF, TheManDavid, xHeAVeN, Xx_Lil-marsh_xX
05-11-2012, 06:18 AM #7
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
Originally posted by TheStrawberry View Post
You dont get my point, some people can exceed 100 headshots in one game it is possible with out boosting, but this guy is reporting you because people have over 50 headshots, so weather they boosted or not they still get reset. Its unfair, because this should be IW's job not some lick arse kid who guess's and thinks you boosted so he reports you.

People can get 100 headshots in 1 game.

Thats funny if you dont cap any flags in domination a timer appears after a few mins unless you capture one...

---------- Post added at 07:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 AM ----------

Originally posted by rockym56 View Post
Snitches... They will never learn... I loves to fuk up some snitches!!

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

And if u snitch and get caught, u get fuked up!! And u deserve that for snitching!!

Are you for real, this isn't the sopranos this is a game..Plus a snitch is someone who gives up "incriminating" evidence, not someone who tell on you in a game :dumb:

The following 3 users say thank you to Dman93 for this useful post:

Hells, txlonghorn97, xHeAVeN

The following user groaned Dman93 for this awful post:

Agent_LSD
05-11-2012, 06:23 AM #8
rockym56
[move]M.O.B.[/move]
Thats funny if you dont cap any flags in domination a timer appears after a few mins unless you capture one...

---------- Post added at 07:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 AM ----------

Are you for real, this isn't the sopranos this is a game..Plus a snitch is someone who gives up "incriminating" evidence, not someone who tell on you in a game :dumb:

Like I said fool.. Once a snitch, ALLWAYS A MOTHAFUKING SNITCH... "INCRIMINATING"??? LMAO... go tell on someone tommorow.. and see what happens.. they will beat your ass and call you a snitch.. Snitch!!

The following user thanked rockym56 for this useful post:

Agent_LSD

The following user groaned rockym56 for this awful post:

TAFF
05-11-2012, 06:27 AM #9
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
Originally posted by rockym56 View Post
Like I said fool.. Once a snitch, ALLWAYS A MOTHAFUKING SNITCH... "INCRIMINATING"??? LMAO... go tell on someone tommorow.. and see what happens.. they will beat your ass and call you a snitch.. Snitch!!

I'v never even reported anyone in mw3, I don't like boosters, but I couldn't be bothered with reporting them. Just cause they are sad enough to do it, doesn't mean I care that much....:dumb:

The following 2 users say thank you to Dman93 for this useful post:

punkybear2102, txlonghorn97

The following 2 users groaned at Dman93 for this awful post:

Agent_LSD, Rustled Jimmies
05-11-2012, 06:32 AM #10
rockym56
[move]M.O.B.[/move]
I'v never even reported anyone in mw3, I don't like boosters, but I couldn't be bothered with reporting them. Just cause they are sad enough to do it, doesn't mean I care that much....:dumb:

And I do not like snitches.. They are pathetic!!!

The following 2 users say thank you to rockym56 for this useful post:

Agent_LSD, Capture

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo