05-12-2012, 10:15 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If you take the game so seriously that you have to take the time to spam the report button you need to see a therapist lol.

Whatever this boosterbuster site is..is a joke. Does this guy think he's doing the community good by trying to get people banned? Is he too dumb to realize that mw3 condones boosting? I mean look at how there's tact insertion, quickdraw pro, team tact;etc. Plus theyre adding 1v1 and 2v2 maps.

LOL i hope you're reading this phaggot.:proboscis:

The following 13 users say thank you to Bert_Stare for this useful post:

Alex, Anthony., SweatyMidgets, KINGMANI, Mr Grumpy, Pimp, Rath, RaW_PrOFeSSoR, ReK, rockym56, skillz369, xSOADx, ZiiP

The following 20 users groaned at Bert_Stare for this awful post:

Arun1910, bmxrcodol04, dznut5, Friday15, Fuskiee, glitchplz, gokugamer, Hickey, hTx_Stunna_713, iLLuSiOnZ915, initialD, joelbluhme, Kidd Cold, Meatwad, Mugen904, Press ►, Sigetto, SMarT, xVii-
05-13-2012, 01:23 AM #11
UKSIDNUS
Climbing up the ladder
Booster can suc d ick simple if you boost your s hittttttttt
05-13-2012, 01:49 AM #12
do you boosters take this game so seriously that you have to waste your time boosting to get decent stats

i mean what do you get out of it, you're a garbage player before you boost, and you're still a garbage player after you boost :dumb:

The following user thanked gtfomyface for this useful post:

xVii-
05-13-2012, 01:51 AM #13
glitchplz
Samurai Poster
I feel like they should monitor and ban people who get to the top of the leaderboards but who caress if randy9000 boosts in a game of infected that doesn't fuck up other people's games
05-13-2012, 02:18 AM #14
3HUNNA
Splicer
Not all boosters suck. Some just boost for levels.
05-13-2012, 04:45 AM #15
LuckyAiden
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by tooskilled2k11 View Post
can someone please link me to this website?

You must login or register to view this content. is the site .

I wish I knew how to DDOS ...
05-13-2012, 07:29 AM #16
Arun1910
Bounty hunter
I think anyone who boosts takes the game too seriously. It's because they want to be "cool" and have all the new emblems and gold guns and shit. So yeah, you are butthurt OP.

The following user thanked Arun1910 for this useful post:

xVii-
05-13-2012, 09:53 AM #17
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by glitchplz View Post
I feel like they should monitor and ban people who get to the top of the leaderboards but who caress if randy9000 boosts in a game of infected that doesn't $#@! up other people's games

Boosting in infected doesn't fuck up people's games? :dumb:
So door blocking so you can't kill the last guy doesn't fuck up the game?
Getting a Moab boosting doesn't fuck up the game?

:dumb:

The following 4 users say thank you to Wondoh for this useful post:

Jakeyy, Superdry▪, TAFF, xVii-
05-13-2012, 11:34 AM #18
Originally posted by Press
If MW3 condones boosting, then why are they banning people for boosting? And if you boost and really think IW is for boosting, you're the one that's too dumb to realize that they're not. Boosters earn accomplishments illegally aside from those who get it legitimately. It's honestly just a game. Why no-life over virtual accomplishments that you've cheated for?

My best ps3 friend and i get team tact going and chat while we kill our diers. Why spend days playing a broken game legitimately, when I can just kill diers in team tact & do fun challenges? It's a game and thats what i like to do.

---------- Post added at 06:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 AM ----------

Nah brah I think its funny. But how does completing challenges ruin the game for anyone? If y'all cant just play the game instead of spying through the leaderboards trying to find people to report, you must be one sad individual.
05-13-2012, 12:19 PM #19
new_egg_edd
Bounty hunter
You're an idiot

The following user thanked new_egg_edd for this useful post:

Arun1910

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo