05-12-2012, 10:15 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If you take the game so seriously that you have to take the time to spam the report button you need to see a therapist lol.

Whatever this boosterbuster site is..is a joke. Does this guy think he's doing the community good by trying to get people banned? Is he too dumb to realize that mw3 condones boosting? I mean look at how there's tact insertion, quickdraw pro, team tact;etc. Plus theyre adding 1v1 and 2v2 maps.

LOL i hope you're reading this phaggot.:proboscis:

The following 13 users say thank you to Bert_Stare for this useful post:

Alex, Anthony., SweatyMidgets, KINGMANI, Mr Grumpy, Pimp, Rath, RaW_PrOFeSSoR, ReK, rockym56, skillz369, xSOADx, ZiiP

The following 20 users groaned at Bert_Stare for this awful post:

Arun1910, bmxrcodol04, dznut5, Friday15, Fuskiee, glitchplz, gokugamer, Hickey, hTx_Stunna_713, iLLuSiOnZ915, initialD, joelbluhme, Kidd Cold, Meatwad, Mugen904, Press ►, Sigetto, SMarT, xVii-
05-13-2012, 12:34 PM #20
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
Boosting in infected doesn't $#@! up people's games? :dumb:
So door blocking so you can't kill the last guy doesn't $#@! up the game?
Getting a Moab boosting doesn't $#@! up the game?

:dumb:

I hate them people, found Boosters and Door Blockers yesterday. Been Reported just wait for the Reset now Smile
What I find funny is when people boost and you kill them, they just leave the Game :dumb: Defiantly doesn't show you was boosting
05-13-2012, 12:40 PM #21
TAFF
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Stare View Post
you must be one sad individual.

It is you who is the sad individual. People play the game to have fun. They earn their stats legitimately and people like you try to better their stats by boosting. That is sad.
05-13-2012, 05:19 PM #22
xK-ayne
Bounty hunter
Personally i think this legit v booster argument is a load of balls. Iv gone from being respected on black ops for playing legit and now i boost my stats on mw3. I found that im actually going out more if im boosting instead of sitting at home sweating a game i leave my ps3 on boosting and go out.
05-13-2012, 07:06 PM #23
If you take the game so seriously that you have to take the time to spam the report button you need to see a therapist lol.

Whatever this boosterbuster site is..is a joke. Does this guy think he's doing the community good by trying to get people banned? Is he too dumb to realize that mw3 condones boosting? I mean look at how there's tact insertion, quickdraw pro, team tact;etc. Plus theyre adding 1v1 and 2v2 maps.

Fixing demo spawns. MW3 condones boosting :dumb:
05-13-2012, 07:55 PM #24
You take the game so seriously that you cheat to rank up faster than others/get high up in the leaderboards. :dumb:

You spend $60 on the game just to cheat. :dumb:

MW3 doesn't condone boosting, if they did you wouldn't get banned for it. :dumb:

And if you were really "LOLing" at people who report boosters you wouldn't be here being a whiny bitch about it. You're are obviously mildly upset about it, not laughing. :dumb:
Last edited by Travis ; 05-13-2012 at 07:58 PM.
05-13-2012, 11:35 PM #25
glitchplz
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
Boosting in infected doesn't $#@! up people's games? :dumb:
So door blocking so you can't kill the last guy doesn't $#@! up the game?
Getting a Moab boosting doesn't $#@! up the game?

:dumb:

I thought it was obvious that I meant in a locked lobbyDrack

apparently I was wrong, I hate the kids who do the things you stated
05-13-2012, 11:58 PM #26
xVii-
Big Sister
LOL @ butthurt boosters complaining about people reporting boosters.

If you take the game so seriously that you have to take the time to not even play the game you need to see a therapist lol.

Whoever this Bert_Stare guy is..is a joke. Does this guy think he's doing the community good by boosting and complaining instead of playing properly? Is he too dumb to realize that boosting is pointless? I mean look at how there's different gamemodes, fun maps, and the ability to play with friends. Plus theyre adding tons of new maps to make it even better.

LOL i hope you're reading this phaggot
05-14-2012, 12:42 AM #27
Who the hell cares about stats? I sure as hell don't. The fact that people get upset at others for having a boosted title/challenge is just silly. Case closed.
05-14-2012, 01:07 AM #28
Ameht!
Dark Knight
If you take the game so seriously that you have to take the time to spam the report button you need to see a therapist lol.

You sound like a Moron.

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

Who the hell cares about stats? I sure as hell don't. The fact that people get upset at others for having a boosted title/challenge is just silly. Case closed.

What is silly is people having their parents spend $60 plus dollars and then sit in a lobby boosting for hours. Now that's just silly.

The following 2 users say thank you to Ameht! for this useful post:

glitchplz, xVii-

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo