05-12-2012, 10:15 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If you take the game so seriously that you have to take the time to spam the report button you need to see a therapist lol.

Whatever this boosterbuster site is..is a joke. Does this guy think he's doing the community good by trying to get people banned? Is he too dumb to realize that mw3 condones boosting? I mean look at how there's tact insertion, quickdraw pro, team tact;etc. Plus theyre adding 1v1 and 2v2 maps.

LOL i hope you're reading this phaggot.:proboscis:

The following 13 users say thank you to Bert_Stare for this useful post:

Alex, Anthony., SweatyMidgets, KINGMANI, Mr Grumpy, Pimp, Rath, RaW_PrOFeSSoR, ReK, rockym56, skillz369, xSOADx, ZiiP

The following 20 users groaned at Bert_Stare for this awful post:

Arun1910, bmxrcodol04, dznut5, Friday15, Fuskiee, glitchplz, gokugamer, Hickey, hTx_Stunna_713, iLLuSiOnZ915, initialD, joelbluhme, Kidd Cold, Meatwad, Mugen904, Press ►, Sigetto, SMarT, xVii-
05-14-2012, 02:00 AM #29
NooFag
Stupid Feelings </3
im totally fine with people boosting, as long as theyre doing it in their own lobby.
05-14-2012, 12:12 PM #30
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by Stare View Post
If you take the game so seriously that you have to take the time to spam the report button you need to see a therapist lol.

Whatever this boosterbuster site is..is a joke. Does this guy think he's doing the community good by trying to get people banned? Is he too dumb to realize that mw3 condones boosting? I mean look at how there's tact insertion, quickdraw pro, team tact;etc. Plus theyre adding 1v1 and 2v2 maps.

I want to Thank AND Groan but I can't.
05-15-2012, 12:09 AM #31
rockym56
[move]M.O.B.[/move]
Originally posted by PIMP View Post
look at the members from the GbR Clan, you will get a real laugh :p, and they have boosters in their clan. P.S They all were seen going to the dollar shop and buying police costumes.

Fa sho.. there is nothing like punking a rent a cop..

The following user thanked rockym56 for this useful post:

Pimp
05-16-2012, 02:01 PM #32
SweatyMidgets
Swagger Swagger
Originally posted by Stare View Post
If you take the game so seriously that you have to take the time to spam the report button you need to see a therapist lol.

The guy who made the site is Dawsey, he used to have a ngu, but now banned... He does have a pv hax account, everyone should spam him lol
05-16-2012, 09:54 PM #33
xVii-
Big Sister
Originally posted by Sweaty
The guy who made the site is Dawsey, he used to have a ngu, but now banned... He does have a pv hax account, everyone should spam him lol

Great idea!!1! That will accomplish so much!
05-17-2012, 12:28 PM #34
SweatyMidgets
Swagger Swagger
Originally posted by xVii
Great idea!!1! That will accomplish so much!

I love sarcasm!!! And it will just piss off dawsey, wich is a good thing!! Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo