Post: Article: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 Leaked by Voice Actor
10-30-2012, 07:56 PM #1
Elk
Lithium.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); With the up-coming Black Ops 2 game, there has already been a leak for a new Infinity Ward game, Modern Warfare 4.

You must login or register to view this content.

The voice actor Bill Murray (Captain Price in the Modern Warfare franchise) accidentally leaked information about Modern Warfare 4 to someone who just happened to be a journalist. Bill Murray openly stated the following to a journalist. He wasn't aware that he was speaking to one though, he thought it was just a simple fan. He had the following to say:

Originally posted by another user
"On Monday I am off to meet Infinity Ward about the next game, Modern Warfare 4," he said. "I'm doing work on the sequel to Modern Warfare 3, it carries straight on and I only ever appear in the Modern Warfare games…"

From that following statement we have now got a leak to Modern Warfare 4. Since we haven't got any solid proof and it hasn't be officially confirmed by Infinity Ward, we'll keep it as a rumor. All this happened on a flight from Bodrum to London and an owner of a Gaming News site just happened to of recognized Bill Murray's voice. I'm sure the actor wasn't aware of who he was talking to and that it was going be spread around internet, but now Bill Murray will have to face the consequences of Infinity Ward.

Black Ops 2 is still yet to be released and won't be till November 13th and already they are faced with this situation. In all honestly, I believe Infinity Ward has no idea when to stop with Modern Warfare, but yet another entry is coming to the series that has basically defined the first person shooter this generation.

What do you's think of the new information received? It's all a bit too early.

Last edited by Elk ; 10-30-2012 at 09:57 PM.

The following 9 users say thank you to Elk for this useful post:

bmxrcodol04, JP, maps4890, Jango, primetime43, Richard., xAssasin
10-30-2012, 09:33 PM #20
They better come up with something new with this one because MW3 was a let down to everyone black ops 2 is taking it to a new level at least. But infinity ward is always repetitive and does the same stuff over and over again.
10-30-2012, 09:51 PM #21
this was done to take the shine off black ops 2

well lets ignore this i think about black ops
10-30-2012, 10:27 PM #22
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Cod4 ( modern warfare 1) and mw2 were awesome, they should stopped it their, cuz know all iw thinks about is the money, not if the game is any good, and they know of they call their next game mw4 if will break again all selling records
10-30-2012, 11:57 PM #23
onrode
Gym leader
Hm, I thought that MW3 was the last Modern Warfare...
10-31-2012, 12:09 AM #24
Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Hahahaha Miden Warfare 4... Really Infinity Ward move on from that shit. Can't think of anything else to name the game? Pathetic. And so is your damn game. I know what I won't be buying. Modern Warfare 2.75.
10-31-2012, 12:22 AM #25
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by Elkyeim View Post
With the up-coming Black Ops 2 game, there has already been a leak for a new Infinity Ward game, Modern Warfare 4.

The voice actor Bill Murray (Captain Price in the Modern Warfare franchise) accidentally leaked information about Modern Warfare 4 to someone who just happened to be a journalist. Bill Murray openly stated the following to a journalist. He wasn't aware that he was speaking to one though, he thought it was just a simple fan. He had the following to say:

From that following statement we have now got a leak to Modern Warfare 4. Since we haven't got any solid proof and it hasn't be officially confirmed by Infinity Ward, we'll keep it as a rumor. All this happened on a flight from Bodrum to London and an owner of a Gaming News site just happened to of recognized Bill Murray's voice. I'm sure the actor wasn't aware of who he was talking to and that it was going be spread around internet, but now Bill Murray will have to face the consequences of Infinity Ward.

Black Ops 2 is still yet to be released and won't be till November 13th and already they are faced with this situation. In all honestly, I believe Infinity Ward has no idea when to stop with Modern Warfare, but yet another entry is coming to the series that has basically defined the first person shooter this generation.

What do you's think of the new information received? It's all a bit too early.

Even if this was true then I wouldn't be to bothered to be honest.. they constantly make these games now with no effort, ridiculous exploits, patches, overpowered guns, overpowered perks, unnecessary this and that, campers, some ridiculous sort of death streak all to get money.

It's just boring.. no doubt I'll buy it, I always do.. The only thing that they do right is the story..

Good post though Elk, just can't wait for some other company to destroy the MP side of things..

That's if it's even true.. maybe I'm just thinking to far ahead haha
10-31-2012, 12:31 AM #26
Spongebob.
I defeated!
This is fake, already addressed by IW. OR they're lying.
10-31-2012, 12:32 AM #27
NFFB
Do a barrel roll!
Damn. What a waste of time. sigh
10-31-2012, 01:14 AM #28
fake and what traitor said

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo