12-26-2010, 10:18 PM #1
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay, patch_mp.ff with a fully working mod menu

included:

HOST
-player menu (kick/verify/freeze/kill/bring to me/teleport to)
-toggle speed/jump

VERIFIED
-all mods in mod menu (video with options coming)

UNVERIFIED
- NOTHING

You must login or register to view this content.

Have Fun & report bugs !
I put a lot of work/effort in this patch, pls respect that Smile

Little Hint:
to those of you who would like to see this patch a bit personalized:
This is ALL in karoolus.gsc:

///////////////// SET SCROLLBAR COLOR ///////////////////////
// PINK SCROLLBAR
//self.scrollbar.color = (1,0.41,0.71);
// RED SCROLLBAR
self.scrollbar.color = ( 1, 0, 0 );
//BLUE SCROLLBAR
//self.scrollbar.color = ( 0, 0, 1 );
// CYAN SCROLLBAR
//self.scrollbar.color = ( 0, 1, 1 );
// GREEN SCROLLBAR
//self.scrollbar.color = ( 0, 1, 0 );
// ORANGE SCROLLBAR
//self.scrollbar.color = ( 1, 0.5, 0 );
// PURPLE
//self.scrollbar.color = ( 1, 0, 1 );
//YELLOW SCROLLBAR
//self.scrollbar.color = ( 1, 1, 0 );
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

My scrollbar is red atm, as you can see because that one's not commented.. if you comment the red one & uncomment any other color, it will have that color Smile
also this:

self.blackscreen setshader( "black", 200, 350);

which is the black background for the menu.. this can be changed to any color you want..
replace self.blackscreen setshader( "black", 200, 350); with self.blackscreen setshader( "white", 200, 350); and add this one underneath:
    self.blackscreen.color = ( 1, 1, 0);

of course you can change the color code to any of the colors for the scroller..

this way (if you know how to decompress, which you should cause there's a million tuts) you can personalize your menu Smile

BUGS:
------

already found one myself..
when you kick someone, leave the menu & re-open it or you will select a wrong player.. the list doesn't update straight away, so you have to close the menu real quick.. WILL fix this, but not now :p
Last edited by Karoolus ; 12-26-2010 at 10:54 PM.

The following 48 users say thank you to Karoolus for this useful post:

8======D----, 890popbox, Arvindian, Baby-panama, Battler624, BobbyDee, Carbon0x, Clanor, FM|T xR3PMz, hockeyowns15, Hawk, I'm A Rep Whore, iCoNz, iCroW--, The Epic, JaMbO, jkry_2_1_, JonnieOnionRing, juddylovespizza, Kameo, killacamper, lilkiller6009, lovebros, lynch_96, matt944057, monkeyboydave13, morgan8088, Mr.Amitoz, Mr.Azoz, mrkhlgt, Mw2Freak13, oOKoOLBhoYOo, RADDY1993, robot6527, satya_95, shaunyovls25, Skyl1n3, The-Don, TONEY777, Top_Dog_Uk, TRBZA, w8t4it, Wild., x Too GodLy x, XeNoNx, xGunz, xiNaRuTo_x, xK3AnZ
12-27-2010, 07:14 AM #38
RADDY1993
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by jkry
do u know what ur talking about? im talking about auto verification with clan tags.

Sorry bro wernt pay attention lol i see what you mean now and im not sure tbh.
12-27-2010, 08:02 AM #39
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
Originally posted by xl2eVoLuTioNz
i see youve still been busy over christmas lol, ive not done anything cod related since before lol, by the way, something just reminded me about that secret 4th killstreak in the w@w patch, the kamikaze_mp, did anything happen with that or did it just no appear? i tested out the dog_bite_mp, thinking it might be like the braiiinss in zombies but nothing happens, it just doesnt appear in the game

it doesn't show the killstreak the way i call them now, but i might be able to get it working when i force the actual kamikaze function to thread Smile

i'll look into it Winky Winky

---------- Post added at 02:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 AM ----------

Originally posted by Kane View Post
This is ****ing professional next level shit. Thanks for the release. Glad to see the menu went from basic to advanced in 2 days. Shame I cant rep you :cry:

I told you i had this very idea in my head.. i knew exactly how to structure everything even before you gave me the code, because i just combined my idea with the code you posted & BAM Smile

but with the tutorials to decompress rank & karoolus, ppl should have it easier to edit the patch Smile

i'll write a tut on how the menu/submenu is built for the ppl that DON'T get it Smile

---------- Post added at 03:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 AM ----------

Originally posted by K1NG View Post
2 bugs

teleport doesnt work ?
Big xp dont work ?

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

god mode and wallhack dose work

idk why teleport stopped working.. it did before :p
i'll fix it...
& the bigXP thing, it needs a fast restart..
i'm gonna restructure the menu so host gets WAY more options.. also aimbot & godmode for VIP (yes, add new verification level) cause the newbs keep killing everyone in the game..
host & vip won't be killed by aimbot Smile

Originally posted by jkry
what if i put there name as [RAIN]hk676y would that work?

It should.. cause when you have a clan tag on, your name is clan tag INCLUDED !

The following user thanked Karoolus for this useful post:

oOKoOLBhoYOo
12-27-2010, 11:11 AM #40
Battler624
I’m too L33T
karoolus of awesomeness Happy
i need your help man that is if you are willing to help
how do i make some HOST specific infections? so no one else in the lobby get anything
how to make a mod menu?
how to make a verification menu?

i want these as i am going to make a cod4 patch after final exams after 2 weeks Happy
and if you are not going to help can i use anything in your patch for educational purposes and use some in my patch?
12-27-2010, 12:05 PM #41
The Epic
I wont stop
Originally posted by Karoolus View Post
Okay, patch_mp.ff with a fully working mod menu

included:

HOST
-player menu (kick/verify/freeze/kill/bring to me/teleport to)
-toggle speed/jump

VERIFIED
-all mods in mod menu (video with options coming)

UNVERIFIED
- NOTHING

You must login or register to view this content.

Have Fun & report bugs !
I put a lot of work/effort in this patch, pls respect that Smile

Little Hint:
to those of you who would like to see this patch a bit personalized:
This is ALL in karoolus.gsc:

///////////////// SET SCROLLBAR COLOR ///////////////////////
// PINK SCROLLBAR
//self.scrollbar.color = (1,0.41,0.71);
// RED SCROLLBAR
self.scrollbar.color = ( 1, 0, 0 );
//BLUE SCROLLBAR
//self.scrollbar.color = ( 0, 0, 1 );
// CYAN SCROLLBAR
//self.scrollbar.color = ( 0, 1, 1 );
// GREEN SCROLLBAR
//self.scrollbar.color = ( 0, 1, 0 );
// ORANGE SCROLLBAR
//self.scrollbar.color = ( 1, 0.5, 0 );
// PURPLE
//self.scrollbar.color = ( 1, 0, 1 );
//YELLOW SCROLLBAR
//self.scrollbar.color = ( 1, 1, 0 );
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

My scrollbar is red atm, as you can see because that one's not commented.. if you comment the red one & uncomment any other color, it will have that color Smile
also this:

self.blackscreen setshader( "black", 200, 350);

which is the black background for the menu.. this can be changed to any color you want..
replace self.blackscreen setshader( "black", 200, 350); with self.blackscreen setshader( "white", 200, 350); and add this one underneath:
    self.blackscreen.color = ( 1, 1, 0);

of course you can change the color code to any of the colors for the scroller..

this way (if you know how to decompress, which you should cause there's a million tuts) you can personalize your menu Smile

BUGS:
------

already found one myself..
when you kick someone, leave the menu & re-open it or you will select a wrong player.. the list doesn't update straight away, so you have to close the menu real quick.. WILL fix this, but not now :p

Thx man Karoolus your the best i thinkWinky Winky
12-27-2010, 12:41 PM #42
RADDY1993
< ^ > < ^ >
Heres a video [ame=https://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwUKmCJyx7w&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL]Lost redirect[/ame]

The following user thanked RADDY1993 for this useful post:

lynch_96
12-27-2010, 12:47 PM #43
Merkii
Former Staff
Originally posted by radz1973 View Post
Heres a video You must login or register to view this content.

Great video mate you showed everything lloll Happy
12-27-2010, 01:29 PM #44
Found a problem, you can un-verfiy youself (the host, dunno why you'd want to but i tried it :p) And that seems to **** up alot of things.
12-27-2010, 01:36 PM #45
FM|T xR3PMz
French Modding | Team
Karoolus are the best modder on w@w in this world.the very first cl menu i've never seen.i want to give you a donation karoolus because you merit some supporters.i said to you a milliions of thank4s.
12-27-2010, 02:53 PM #46
Mr.Azoz
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by karoolus View Post
it doesn't show the killstreak the way i call them now, but i might be able to get it working when i force the actual kamikaze function to thread Smile

i'll look into it Winky Winky

---------- post added at 02:58 am ---------- previous post was at 02:55 am ----------

i told you i had this very idea in my head.. I knew exactly how to structure everything even before you gave me the code, because i just combined my idea with the code you posted & bam Smile

but with the tutorials to decompress rank & karoolus, ppl should have it easier to edit the patch Smile

i'll write a tut on how the menu/submenu is built for the ppl that don't get it Smile

---------- post added at 03:02 am ---------- previous post was at 02:58 am ----------

idk why teleport stopped working.. It did before :p
i'll fix it...
& the bigxp thing, it needs a fast restart..
I'm gonna restructure the menu so host gets way more options.. Also aimbot & godmode for vip (yes, add new verification level) cause the newbs keep killing everyone in the game..
Host & vip won't be killed by aimbot Smile

it should.. Cause when you have a clan tag on, your name is clan tag included !

i add 1 more menu for custom class but

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo