12-26-2010, 10:18 PM #1
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay, patch_mp.ff with a fully working mod menu

included:

HOST
-player menu (kick/verify/freeze/kill/bring to me/teleport to)
-toggle speed/jump

VERIFIED
-all mods in mod menu (video with options coming)

UNVERIFIED
- NOTHING

You must login or register to view this content.

Have Fun & report bugs !
I put a lot of work/effort in this patch, pls respect that Smile

Little Hint:
to those of you who would like to see this patch a bit personalized:
This is ALL in karoolus.gsc:

///////////////// SET SCROLLBAR COLOR ///////////////////////
// PINK SCROLLBAR
//self.scrollbar.color = (1,0.41,0.71);
// RED SCROLLBAR
self.scrollbar.color = ( 1, 0, 0 );
//BLUE SCROLLBAR
//self.scrollbar.color = ( 0, 0, 1 );
// CYAN SCROLLBAR
//self.scrollbar.color = ( 0, 1, 1 );
// GREEN SCROLLBAR
//self.scrollbar.color = ( 0, 1, 0 );
// ORANGE SCROLLBAR
//self.scrollbar.color = ( 1, 0.5, 0 );
// PURPLE
//self.scrollbar.color = ( 1, 0, 1 );
//YELLOW SCROLLBAR
//self.scrollbar.color = ( 1, 1, 0 );
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

My scrollbar is red atm, as you can see because that one's not commented.. if you comment the red one & uncomment any other color, it will have that color Smile
also this:

self.blackscreen setshader( "black", 200, 350);

which is the black background for the menu.. this can be changed to any color you want..
replace self.blackscreen setshader( "black", 200, 350); with self.blackscreen setshader( "white", 200, 350); and add this one underneath:
    self.blackscreen.color = ( 1, 1, 0);

of course you can change the color code to any of the colors for the scroller..

this way (if you know how to decompress, which you should cause there's a million tuts) you can personalize your menu Smile

BUGS:
------

already found one myself..
when you kick someone, leave the menu & re-open it or you will select a wrong player.. the list doesn't update straight away, so you have to close the menu real quick.. WILL fix this, but not now :p
Last edited by Karoolus ; 12-26-2010 at 10:54 PM.

The following 48 users say thank you to Karoolus for this useful post:

8======D----, 890popbox, Arvindian, Baby-panama, Battler624, BobbyDee, Carbon0x, Clanor, FM|T xR3PMz, hockeyowns15, Hawk, I'm A Rep Whore, iCoNz, iCroW--, The Epic, JaMbO, jkry_2_1_, JonnieOnionRing, juddylovespizza, Kameo, killacamper, lilkiller6009, lovebros, lynch_96, matt944057, monkeyboydave13, morgan8088, Mr.Amitoz, Mr.Azoz, mrkhlgt, Mw2Freak13, oOKoOLBhoYOo, RADDY1993, robot6527, satya_95, shaunyovls25, Skyl1n3, The-Don, TONEY777, Top_Dog_Uk, TRBZA, w8t4it, Wild., x Too GodLy x, XeNoNx, xGunz, xiNaRuTo_x, xK3AnZ
12-27-2010, 03:26 PM #47
Found another bug, teleport dosen't work, this is because,

self.function[3][4] = ::doTeleport;

You spelt function wrong :p
Last edited by Carbon0x ; 12-27-2010 at 03:30 PM.
12-27-2010, 04:25 PM #48
Battler624
I’m too L33T
oh ya does this have private to ranked?
12-27-2010, 04:34 PM #49
Top_Dog_Uk
Gym leader
just tested this and it works great,as host am i able to give infections to other players?
Still cant get rid of that shitty 11th though
12-27-2010, 04:36 PM #50
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
Originally posted by Battler624 View Post
karoolus of awesomeness Happy
i need your help man that is if you are willing to help
how do i make some HOST specific infections? so no one else in the lobby get anything
how to make a mod menu?
how to make a verification menu?

i want these as i am going to make a cod4 patch after final exams after 2 weeks Happy
and if you are not going to help can i use anything in your patch for educational purposes and use some in my patch?

I'm not gonna answer to the first few questions as all the answers are here & on the net.. i started where everyone started & you need accept that noone is gonna hold your hand & do things for you.. i posted a code for the menu (a working one) & i posted this patch.. there's a tutorial on how to extract _karoolus.gsc & just a little hint: THE MENU CODE IS IN _KAROOLUS.GSC

so that's all you need basically :p

Originally posted by Carbon0x View Post
Found another bug, teleport dosen't work, this is because,

self.function[3][4] = ::doTeleport;

You spelt function wrong :p

lmao i was tired Happy
thx Winky Winky i never even checked the menu code :p

oh ya does this have private to ranked?

it will Smile
12-27-2010, 04:38 PM #51
Originally posted by Karoolus View Post
I'm not gonna answer to the first few questions as all the answers are here & on the net.. i started where everyone started & you need accept that noone is gonna hold your hand & do things for you.. i posted a code for the menu (a working one) & i posted this patch.. there's a tutorial on how to extract _karoolus.gsc & just a little hint: THE MENU CODE IS IN _KAROOLUS.GSC

lmao i was tired Happy
thx Winky Winky i never even checked the menu code :p

it will Smile

Np lol, this is a good patch been editing it a bit good job mate Winky Winky
12-27-2010, 04:42 PM #52
Battler624
I’m too L33T

i already have karoolus.gsc and i can see the code in your other thread
thx for them its really good but might need some other minor things like the ability to move in the mod menu with the Dpad but nvm that the menu is extremely amazing

it will Smile

so it doesn't ?
whats the code for P to R? <gonna add it to the infection list>and where do you get your codes?
12-27-2010, 04:57 PM #53
toppdogg93
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
Originally posted by jkry
Well way to go now i need a new pair of pants!

Hey how do u put tht u tube in your sig ....... or even put a vid in sig pm thx :confused:
12-27-2010, 04:59 PM #54
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
i already have karoolus.gsc and i can see the code in your other thread
thx for them its really good but might need some other minor things like the ability to move in the mod menu with the Dpad but nvm that the menu is extremely amazing

so it doesn't ?
whats the code for P to R? <gonna add it to the infection list>and where do you get your codes?

if it were in any way possible to use the DPAD, don't you think i'd use those ? :p
it DOESN'T work, we're stuck with the buttons i'm using right now.. & the way my menu works is (imo) the most logical way to move through the menu..

& about the Private To Ranked, just wait for my next release, it'll be a host option..
the dvars were posted here..

& i get some of my codes from You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content. but i write my own.. that's where i learn how to use functions (it's all explained on those sites)
12-27-2010, 05:30 PM #55
Battler624
I’m too L33T
if it were in any way possible to use the DPAD, don't you think i'd use those ? :p
it DOESN'T work, we're stuck with the buttons i'm using right now.. & the way my menu works is (imo) the most logical way to move through the menu..

& about the Private To Ranked, just wait for my next release, it'll be a host option..
the dvars were posted here..

& i get some of my codes from You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content. but i write my own.. that's where i learn how to use functions (it's all explained on those sites)

thx a lot w8ing for the next release Happy

and can you have auto-verify with clan tags?
using something like the command in this site?

You must login or register to view this content.

player GetClanName();

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo