Post: Selling Netflix 12 Month Gift Certificate Codes $15 Each
10-24-2012, 07:50 AM #1
ifly
after 1 gram
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
Netflix - Subscription 12 Months Gift Code Voucher!

Unlimited Movies & TV episodes!
Instantly watch unlimited movies & TV episodes streaming over the Internet to your TV via a PS3, Wii, Xbox 360 or any other device that streams from Netflix. You can also watch instantly on your computer too!

Notes:
-This is only for the streaming service of Netflix
-You must redeem your voucher by Dec/31/2012.
-Once you redeem your voucher you will be credited $95.88 in your Netflix balance which is basically a 1 year membership ($95.88/$7.99 monthly fee = 12 months).
-You must have a Paypal or Credit card to be able to use the Netflix 12 Month voucher (you will not be charged).
-You can create or use a current Netflix account.

Paypal gift only. PM me to buy. First person to post here will receive one for free. These codes are not carded.

Vouches:

Originally posted by crashlen0 View Post
I just bought a 12 month membership and added it to my existing account and it works!! My account is credited for $95.88 ! Thanks and a huge vouch from me!!! I will be buying more soon !

Originally posted by Nightwing
This guy is legit as it gets! Thanks again.
Edit: Called Netflix just to make sure and it's legit.

Originally posted by sumpunk View Post
i can verify too. just bought and applied. no probs. works a treat. thanx again mate.

Originally posted by Bond View Post
This guy is legit! Thanks man
Last edited by ifly ; 10-30-2012 at 01:37 AM.

The following 5 users say thank you to ifly for this useful post:

Alicks, crashlen0, MrHackerDude1, sumpunk, VAMP!RE
10-27-2012, 01:59 AM #29
_Nightwing
Gym leader
Originally posted by ifly View Post

Instantly watch unlimited movies & TV episodes streaming over the Internet to your TV via a PS3, Wii, Xbox 360 or any other device that streams from Netflix. You can also watch instantly on your computer too!

Instructions:
1. Please log into Netflix.com
2. Once you are logged in, navigate to "Your Account"
3. Look for "GIFT SUBSCRIPTIONS & SPECIAL OFFERS"
4. Enter your 12 alphanumeric code and press continue.
5. Your account should be credited with $95.88 USD

Notes:
-Once you redeem your voucher you will be credited $95.88 in your Netflix balance which is basically a 1 year membership ($95.88/$7.99 monthly fee = 12 months).
-You must have a Paypal or Credit card to be able to use the Netflix 12 Month voucher (you will not be charged).

Paypal gift only. PM me to buy. First person to post here will receive one for free. These codes are not carded.

Vouches:

SAVE ME ONE!! I'M BUYING IT TOMORROW MORNING!! Thanks!
10-27-2012, 03:24 AM #30
ifly
after 1 gram
Price change, limited stock, sorry everyone.
10-27-2012, 03:36 AM #31
Price change, limited stock, sorry everyone.

Do I still get mine for $10 since I said to save it?
10-27-2012, 03:38 AM #32
Sweet bought one and it works Smile just have to wait for my 3month prepaid subscription to run out and then I can apply. But I vouche for him Smile this is legit!
10-27-2012, 12:54 PM #33
PM me with your paypal email, I'll buy one.
10-27-2012, 03:12 PM #34
ciunas
Insert User Title Here

Instructions:

Notes:

Vouches:

Work in Uk/Ireland?
10-27-2012, 03:36 PM #35

Instructions:

Notes:

Vouches:

Well in theory something bad could happen to the buyers :(

Someone could buy the code and then apply it, once they have done that they will think it's working fine and they got themselves a bargain.

BUT your seller could be buying these legitimately for the full price, then claim fraud in his local bank branch. This will mean charge backs will occur and buyers will be left with -$95 from their own money.

For that reason I can't take the risk :( Though I'm really tempted.
10-27-2012, 08:32 PM #36
ifly
after 1 gram
Originally posted by Dolphin
Work in Uk/Ireland?

Yes.

Originally posted by 95 View Post
Well in theory something bad could happen to the buyers :(

Someone could buy the code and then apply it, once they have done that they will think it's working fine and they got themselves a bargain.

BUT your seller could be buying these legitimately for the full price, then claim fraud in his local bank branch. This will mean charge backs will occur and buyers will be left with -$95 from their own money.

For that reason I can't take the risk :( Though I'm really tempted.

They are not carded (not stolen visas, bank cards, etc). They are obtained legitimately. A user even called Netflix to check so yeah, just to clarify they are not carded.
10-28-2012, 03:24 AM #37
call netflix. that credit fraud method dont work anymore. because i called and explained this exact situation and they said the original buyer paid and basically thats bottom line.

The following user thanked VAMP!RE for this useful post:

ifly

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo