Post: Selling Netflix 12 Month Gift Certificate Codes $15 Each
10-24-2012, 07:50 AM #1
ifly
after 1 gram
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
Netflix - Subscription 12 Months Gift Code Voucher!

Unlimited Movies & TV episodes!
Instantly watch unlimited movies & TV episodes streaming over the Internet to your TV via a PS3, Wii, Xbox 360 or any other device that streams from Netflix. You can also watch instantly on your computer too!

Notes:
-This is only for the streaming service of Netflix
-You must redeem your voucher by Dec/31/2012.
-Once you redeem your voucher you will be credited $95.88 in your Netflix balance which is basically a 1 year membership ($95.88/$7.99 monthly fee = 12 months).
-You must have a Paypal or Credit card to be able to use the Netflix 12 Month voucher (you will not be charged).
-You can create or use a current Netflix account.

Paypal gift only. PM me to buy. First person to post here will receive one for free. These codes are not carded.

Vouches:

Originally posted by crashlen0 View Post
I just bought a 12 month membership and added it to my existing account and it works!! My account is credited for $95.88 ! Thanks and a huge vouch from me!!! I will be buying more soon !

Originally posted by Nightwing
This guy is legit as it gets! Thanks again.
Edit: Called Netflix just to make sure and it's legit.

Originally posted by sumpunk View Post
i can verify too. just bought and applied. no probs. works a treat. thanx again mate.

Originally posted by Bond View Post
This guy is legit! Thanks man
Last edited by ifly ; 10-30-2012 at 01:37 AM.

The following 5 users say thank you to ifly for this useful post:

Alicks, crashlen0, MrHackerDude1, sumpunk, VAMP!RE
11-18-2012, 04:29 PM #74
Originally posted by Ehhx View Post
I am going to wait till the 17th so i can see if they charge me (i had already talked to netflix) and hopefully they don't charge me (i dont have any money in my bank account for the same reason they can't charge me if they try to).

Oh snap! I really hope you don't get charged in the future. It's just risky imo, the buyer needs to respond to his sellers frequently otherwise it just looks like dodgy and ultimately flattens the sellers trustworthiness.
11-18-2012, 04:41 PM #75
Originally posted by 95 View Post
Oh snap! I really hope you don't get charged in the future. It's just risky imo, the buyer needs to respond to his sellers frequently otherwise it just looks like dodgy and ultimately flattens the sellers trustworthiness.

It won't charge me. And $15 is really worth the risk! This guy is LEGIT.
11-18-2012, 09:42 PM #76
Originally posted by Ehhx View Post
$15 is really worth the risk!

absolutely. i bought it when it was $10.
even if it was dodgy, it's only 10 bucks. WGAF
11-24-2012, 11:08 AM #77
Originally posted by ifly View Post
You must login or register to view this content.
Netflix - Subscription 12 Months Gift Code Voucher!

Unlimited Movies & TV episodes!
Instantly watch unlimited movies & TV episodes streaming over the Internet to your TV via a PS3, Wii, Xbox 360 or any other device that streams from Netflix. You can also watch instantly on your computer too!

Notes:
-This is only for the streaming service of Netflix
-You must redeem your voucher by Dec/31/2012.
-Once you redeem your voucher you will be credited $95.88 in your Netflix balance which is basically a 1 year membership ($95.88/$7.99 monthly fee = 12 months).
-You must have a Paypal or Credit card to be able to use the Netflix 12 Month voucher (you will not be charged).
-You can create or use a current Netflix account.

Paypal gift only. PM me to buy. First person to post here will receive one for free. These codes are not carded.

Vouches:

Are you still offering this deal?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo