Post: Selling Netflix 12 Month Gift Certificate Codes $15 Each
10-24-2012, 07:50 AM #1
ifly
after 1 gram
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
Netflix - Subscription 12 Months Gift Code Voucher!

Unlimited Movies & TV episodes!
Instantly watch unlimited movies & TV episodes streaming over the Internet to your TV via a PS3, Wii, Xbox 360 or any other device that streams from Netflix. You can also watch instantly on your computer too!

Notes:
-This is only for the streaming service of Netflix
-You must redeem your voucher by Dec/31/2012.
-Once you redeem your voucher you will be credited $95.88 in your Netflix balance which is basically a 1 year membership ($95.88/$7.99 monthly fee = 12 months).
-You must have a Paypal or Credit card to be able to use the Netflix 12 Month voucher (you will not be charged).
-You can create or use a current Netflix account.

Paypal gift only. PM me to buy. First person to post here will receive one for free. These codes are not carded.

Vouches:

Originally posted by crashlen0 View Post
I just bought a 12 month membership and added it to my existing account and it works!! My account is credited for $95.88 ! Thanks and a huge vouch from me!!! I will be buying more soon !

Originally posted by Nightwing
This guy is legit as it gets! Thanks again.
Edit: Called Netflix just to make sure and it's legit.

Originally posted by sumpunk View Post
i can verify too. just bought and applied. no probs. works a treat. thanx again mate.

Originally posted by Bond View Post
This guy is legit! Thanks man
Last edited by ifly ; 10-30-2012 at 01:37 AM.

The following 5 users say thank you to ifly for this useful post:

Alicks, crashlen0, MrHackerDude1, sumpunk, VAMP!RE
11-06-2012, 02:15 AM #65
James_Bond
Bounty hunter
This is what a netflix guy told me when I had asked why the gift money was not showing up anymore. I hope that Netflix guy wasn't lying to me so I can pay the next month before they tell me I was screwedstare
[ATTACH=CONFIG]20238[/ATTACH]
Last edited by James_Bond ; 11-06-2012 at 02:22 AM.
11-06-2012, 02:38 PM #66
Originally posted by ifly View Post

Instantly watch unlimited movies & TV episodes streaming over the Internet to your TV via a PS3, Wii, Xbox 360 or any other device that streams from Netflix. You can also watch instantly on your computer too!

Notes:
-Once you redeem your voucher you will be credited $95.88 in your Netflix balance which is basically a 1 year membership ($95.88/$7.99 monthly fee = 12 months).
-You must have a Paypal or Credit card to be able to use the Netflix 12 Month voucher (you will not be charged).

Paypal gift only. PM me to buy. First person to post here will receive one for free. These codes are not carded.

Vouches:

Ok well... i am waiting to see if it uses the gift card sub. or if it charges my card.. but let me tell you this .. i didnt write that message in my payments (go look) and the one that i did write it in i wrote "unless its a scam" about 150 lines down it the note box so i will be opening a case through paypal if and when this scam turns around to screw me. and i was prepared for this and you know it because i asked you about 1000 questions. you have a fake paypal that is non us but trust me you can use that to get money all you want, but the second you transfer that money out to a legit paypal for withdraws you'll be getting stopped... they do track the money in every move.

so get ready
Last edited by VAMP!RE ; 11-06-2012 at 02:52 PM.
11-07-2012, 12:25 AM #67
He gave me a refund (which may refer me to thinking he is legit) but I would be glad to give him the money back if they DO NOT charge me.
11-07-2012, 12:35 AM #68
it doesn't show in my account anymore?

Notes:

Vouches:
11-07-2012, 02:29 AM #69
MrHackerDude1
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Ehhx View Post
He gave me a refund (which may refer me to thinking he is legit) but I would be glad to give him the money back if they DO NOT charge me.

hmm u got a refund........ that gd will i still have my money on my account so i waiting till the 23 of november to see what happens
11-07-2012, 06:06 AM #70
crashlen0
Bounty hunter
Hey I was one of the first people to buy your netflix code and I just checked and its gone, I dont have any credit anymore...

Notes:

Vouches:
11-18-2012, 09:04 AM #71
Netflix

i figured i'd wait as someone previously said paypal were looking into it. my gift balance has now returned. seems ok, for now
11-18-2012, 04:20 PM #72
Originally posted by sumpunk View Post
hey,
my acct has gone back to zero balance. whats going on?

I have the same problem ifly. I am talking to netflix support now.

Edit: I have finished talking with netflix support and they are starting an investigation or 'case' you can say. They said they would have it done by the 16th of November(when they charge my account) and if the code was obtained unlegitimately then they would remove it from my account (although it was already removed because the code was 'not a real code' (according to the support).

Originally posted by Gorilla
Yeah dude wtf I lost mine as well, formerly known as KiiLLeR-Z and ive been charged

Date Type Status Details Amount
Oct 28, 2012 Authorization To Netflix, Inc. Pending ... -$8.79 USD

I want my $15 back <_<

I am going to wait till the 17th so i can see if they charge me (i had already talked to netflix) and hopefully they don't charge me (i dont have any money in my bank account for the same reason they can't charge me if they try to).

Originally posted by xLew
this work for uk?

EDIT: after reading the above comments, this seems like some kind of scam, specially with the paypal note, so he's covered incase you try to file a claim. glad someone took picture proof. you can and should use that as evidence.

Originally posted by 95 View Post
Well in theory something bad could happen to the buyers :(

Someone could buy the code and then apply it, once they have done that they will think it's working fine and they got themselves a bargain.

BUT your seller could be buying these legitimately for the full price, then claim fraud in his local bank branch. This will mean charge backs will occur and buyers will be left with -$95 from their own money.

For that reason I can't take the risk :( Though I'm really tempted.

I guess I was lucky for not falling for this… I did say above something like this could happen and it has..
I really hope that anyone that has fell a victim to this gets their money back!
If you funded this transaction from a direct bank transfer then you will easily be able to get your money back, just go to your bank and charge back Winky Winky But if not then it all lays with PayPal!

Some things are just tooo good to be true.
11-18-2012, 04:23 PM #73
Originally posted by 95 View Post
I guess I was lucky for not falling for this… I did say above something like this could happen and it has..
I really hope that anyone that has fell a victim to this gets their money back! Some things are just tooo good to be true.

Sorry. I forgot to post (yesterday) but this is 100% legit, It actually adds on your acount on the date you are billed. Yesterday was my bill date so I checked yesterday and I now have $85 credit (8 subtracted from this month) but this is 100% legit and you should! buy it.

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

Notes:

Vouches:

It works and I would like to refund you the money that you refunded me. Read quote before to explain the situation.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo