Post: Get Around Call of Duty Ghost 1.07 Instant Ban [Detected!]
02-06-2014, 03:59 AM #1
Pure Havoc
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Finally got the ban hammer Detected for now Ninja
You do know we can reupload files right?
You must login or register to view this content.

I know You must login or register to view this content. posted the original thread with the self_mp but he never said how to use it properly. That's why I'm making this thread to show you how to get around the Call of Duty Ghost 1.07 instant ban. This is 100% working I've been playing all day with every Non-Host mod you can think of even some not in tools and I have not been banned. I haven't tested this with stats or anything other than Non Host in game mod such as: Advanced UAV, Orange Box, Big Name, Big Map, Wall Hack, ect Message to InfinityWard :bart: kiss it.

When I was testing I was only using CCAPI not DEX shortly after I signed in with DEX I was banned, DONT USE DEX [/CENTER]

If you look at the error message it says [Your PS3 Profile] has been banned. Notice how it doesn't say your PSN Name. But if you make a new profile and sign in with the same account you get the the same error message, I had an account banned way before this ban wave and it said [PureHavoc-] has been banned so what are they banning?

You Need:

• New Account
  • You must login or register to view this content. Thanks to hacking247 and ahosli
  • CCAPI (Important so you don't have a modified EBOOT!)

First:
Delete your Call of Duty Ghost patch and install a clean one

Second:
Install the default_mp.self into the USRDIR of your Ghost Patch (FTP, USB)

Third:
Load up Call of Duty Ghost go to Multiplayer Hit Play online and Sign In if you haven't already (You should be in a party)

Fourth:
Connect your tool and enable RPC (You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content.)

Fifth:
Open up your XMB and Sign Out (Should take you to multiplayer menu)

Finally:
Go back to your tool and choose your Mods, Sign In, and play online

Under No Circumstances Should You EVER change a byte loaded up after you hit play online while your signed in they detect that and your banned!

My theory:
As soon as you sign in and your in a party the Debugger gets all of your online offsets. Then when you sign out and you change those offsets the game never detects any modifications because you weren't connected to the server. Thus the game loads all the modded offsets and you get around the ban. Don't know if thats exactly how it works but it works for me haha

I also tried to use some DVARs to make a Private Match into a Public one and it worked but I couldn't move my player around. My ps3 wasn't frozen I could hear all the in game sounds the leafs where moving I just couldn't move. Hopefully this can turn into a better force host once I get it working.
Last edited by Pure Havoc ; 02-07-2014 at 02:02 AM.

The following 12 users say thank you to Pure Havoc for this useful post:

br0wniiez, joni_djESP, Machiavelli_23, Mango_Knife, Mxtivated, RedDotDinosaur, Rhizx, Sir Zee, Winter, zAutoAiiM_, zGooNzLobbies
02-06-2014, 04:31 PM #38
Originally posted by Pure
Attention Xbox has found a ban bypass method please help out on the search to find the PS3 offsets so we can prevent ban 100%
Xbox : 0x8418DF80, 0x8418DDF0
Now we look for the PS3 offsets...
My guess anywhere from 0x118DF80 to 0x418DF80

I know You must login or register to view this content. posted the original thread with the self_mp but he never said how to use it properly. That's why I'm making this thread to show you how to get around the Call of Duty Ghost 1.07 instant ban. This is 100% working I've been playing all day with every Non-Host mod you can think of even some not in tools and I have not been banned. I haven't tested this with stats or anything other than Non Host in game mod such as: Advanced UAV, Orange Box, Big Name, Big Map, Wall Hack, ect Message to InfinityWard :bart: kiss it.

When I was testing I was only using CCAPI not DEX shortly after I signed in with DEX I was banned, DONT USE DEX

If you look at the error message it says [Your PS3 Profile] has been banned. Notice how it doesn't say your PSN Name. But if you make a new profile and sign in with the same account you get the the same error message, I had an account banned way before this ban wave and it said [PureHavoc-] has been banned so what are they banning?

You Need:

• New Account
  • You must login or register to view this content. Thanks to hacking247 and ahosli

First:

Second:

Third:
Load up Call of Duty Ghost go to Multiplayer Hit Play online and Sign In if you haven't already (You should be in a party)

Fourth:
Connect your tool and enable RPC (You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content.)

Fifth:

Finally:

Under No Circumstances Should You EVER change a byte loaded up after you hit play online while your signed in they detect that and your banned!

My theory:
As soon as you sign in and your in a party the Debugger gets all of your online offsets. Then when you sign out and you change those offsets the game never detects any modifications because you weren't connected to the server. Thus the game loads all the modded offsets and you get around the ban. Don't know if thats exactly how it works but it works for me haha

I also tried to use some DVARs to make a Private Match into a Public one and it worked but I couldn't move my player around. My ps3 wasn't frozen I could hear all the in game sounds the leafs where moving I just couldn't move. Hopefully this can turn into a better force host once I get it working.

Attention Xbox found a way to bypass the ban system, please help find these offsets for a full proof ban prevention method!
Xbox Offsets: 0x8418DF80, 0x8418DDF0

[/FONT]

Can this method unban our ps3 profile or this is for modding on new account and account that have not been ban?
02-06-2014, 04:46 PM #39
Originally posted by Pure
Attention Xbox has found a ban bypass method please help out on the search to find the PS3 offsets so we can prevent ban 100%
Xbox : 0x8418DF80, 0x8418DDF0
Now we look for the PS3 offsets...

When I was testing I was only using CCAPI not DEX shortly after I signed in with DEX I was banned, DONT USE DEX

You Need:

• New Account

First:

Second:

Third:

Fourth:

Fifth:

Finally:

My theory:

Attention Xbox found a way to bypass the ban system, please help find these offsets for a full proof ban prevention method!
Xbox Offsets: 0x8418DF80, 0x8418DDF0

[/FONT]

Thanks for this great tut but I'm having a problem with default_mp that you have provided, everytime I run ghosts and go to multiplayer it kicks me out to the XMB, and when I switch it back to the clean default_mp it lets me in, so my question is, would the mods work with the clean default_mp if I followed your tut without the default_mp you have provided?
02-06-2014, 04:55 PM #40
Pure Havoc
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by 23 View Post
Thanks for this great tut but I'm having a problem with default_mp that you have provided, everytime I run ghosts and go to multiplayer it kicks me out to the XMB, and when I switch it back to the clean default_mp it lets me in, so my question is, would the mods work with the clean default_mp if I followed your tut without the default_mp you have provided?

The mods will work on DEX/CEX regardless of the default_mp. You will get banned quicker without the default_mp though.

Originally posted by DrkArrow View Post
Can this method unban our ps3 profile or this is for modding on new account and account that have not been ban?

No your account is banned, someone said they changed there IP and that unbanned the account. Dont know if that works, if you wan't your account unbanned get a ps4

Originally posted by marky1991 View Post
What do you mean friend? Give me some credit right? Since I've gotten the offsets xd

Credit you, for what exactly? All you did was copy and paste a link. Thats the function in c# instead of c++ still for Xbox though.
02-06-2014, 05:04 PM #41
Pure Havoc
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
im doing nothing but using a normal debug eboot on a acc i made today using a ban bypass no ban been doing it for couple hours... all i did was nop one offset :wato:

If you actually did find the offset can you tell me if me guess is right? Located between 0x118DF80 and 0x418DF80
02-06-2014, 05:53 PM #42
Even with this way I have banned! :(
02-06-2014, 05:56 PM #43
So I followed your steps but I didn't use the Default_mp you provided just used the clean one and got instant ban so by all means I am not saying your method doesn't work but just to let you guys know that if you use this method with a CLEAN default_mp, you will get an instant ban.
02-06-2014, 05:58 PM #44
Originally posted by romolo View Post
Second:

Can i ignore install the default_mp? i have cex and connect tool with CCAPI

If you do, its an instant ban, I just try it
02-06-2014, 06:02 PM #45
Originally posted by 23 View Post
If you do, its an instant ban, I just try it

oh sh*t . . do u have try with install the default_mp.self ?
02-06-2014, 06:13 PM #46
ElyZium
Little One
Doesnt work , still get banned but yeah hopefully someone can find that full proof method

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo