Post: Get Around Call of Duty Ghost 1.07 Instant Ban [Detected!]
02-06-2014, 03:59 AM #1
Pure Havoc
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Finally got the ban hammer Detected for now Ninja
You do know we can reupload files right?
You must login or register to view this content.

I know You must login or register to view this content. posted the original thread with the self_mp but he never said how to use it properly. That's why I'm making this thread to show you how to get around the Call of Duty Ghost 1.07 instant ban. This is 100% working I've been playing all day with every Non-Host mod you can think of even some not in tools and I have not been banned. I haven't tested this with stats or anything other than Non Host in game mod such as: Advanced UAV, Orange Box, Big Name, Big Map, Wall Hack, ect Message to InfinityWard :bart: kiss it.

When I was testing I was only using CCAPI not DEX shortly after I signed in with DEX I was banned, DONT USE DEX [/CENTER]

If you look at the error message it says [Your PS3 Profile] has been banned. Notice how it doesn't say your PSN Name. But if you make a new profile and sign in with the same account you get the the same error message, I had an account banned way before this ban wave and it said [PureHavoc-] has been banned so what are they banning?

You Need:

• New Account
  • You must login or register to view this content. Thanks to hacking247 and ahosli
  • CCAPI (Important so you don't have a modified EBOOT!)

First:
Delete your Call of Duty Ghost patch and install a clean one

Second:
Install the default_mp.self into the USRDIR of your Ghost Patch (FTP, USB)

Third:
Load up Call of Duty Ghost go to Multiplayer Hit Play online and Sign In if you haven't already (You should be in a party)

Fourth:
Connect your tool and enable RPC (You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content.)

Fifth:
Open up your XMB and Sign Out (Should take you to multiplayer menu)

Finally:
Go back to your tool and choose your Mods, Sign In, and play online

Under No Circumstances Should You EVER change a byte loaded up after you hit play online while your signed in they detect that and your banned!

My theory:
As soon as you sign in and your in a party the Debugger gets all of your online offsets. Then when you sign out and you change those offsets the game never detects any modifications because you weren't connected to the server. Thus the game loads all the modded offsets and you get around the ban. Don't know if thats exactly how it works but it works for me haha

I also tried to use some DVARs to make a Private Match into a Public one and it worked but I couldn't move my player around. My ps3 wasn't frozen I could hear all the in game sounds the leafs where moving I just couldn't move. Hopefully this can turn into a better force host once I get it working.
Last edited by Pure Havoc ; 02-07-2014 at 02:02 AM.

The following 12 users say thank you to Pure Havoc for this useful post:

br0wniiez, joni_djESP, Machiavelli_23, Mango_Knife, Mxtivated, RedDotDinosaur, Rhizx, Sir Zee, Winter, zAutoAiiM_, zGooNzLobbies
02-06-2014, 06:35 PM #47
ErasedDev
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Pure
If you actually did find the offset can you tell me if me guess is right? Located between 0x118DF80 and 0x418DF80

Why would you think the address will be that Facepalm
02-06-2014, 06:46 PM #48
Originally posted by romolo View Post
oh sh*t . . do u have try with install the default_mp.self ?

I would recommend it, haven't try it yet because my game wont load with the default_mp that is provided above
02-06-2014, 06:54 PM #49
Originally posted by 23 View Post
I would recommend it, haven't try it yet because my game wont load with the default_mp that is provided above

edit eboot or default_mp.self = instant ban Enzo
02-06-2014, 06:57 PM #50
Pure Havoc
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by ErasedDev View Post
Why would you think the address will be that Facepalm

I took Xbox offsets subtracted them with PS3 offsets and got anywhere from 0x8000000 0x8400000 so I subtracted that from the Xbox address and got a range. never mind i got you :\
Last edited by Pure Havoc ; 02-06-2014 at 09:27 PM.
02-06-2014, 06:58 PM #51
Pure Havoc
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by 23 View Post

Your the only one it doesn't load for

Only while signed in :P
02-06-2014, 06:58 PM #52

EBOOT = Instant Ban
02-06-2014, 07:14 PM #53
gaming_nation
Bounty hunter
You clearly did something wrong my friend.
02-06-2014, 07:16 PM #54
Originally posted by nation View Post
OHHH gotcha Smile

went on for one game and i got banned straight away, i was using your steps too?
02-06-2014, 07:23 PM #55
Originally posted by nation View Post
You clearly did something wrong my friend.

i test again and add default_mp.self when release cfw 4.55 rogero or spoof.. but im without hope :(

I want to use this tool, its ok? can you test
You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo