Post: Get Around Call of Duty Ghost 1.07 Instant Ban [Detected!]
02-06-2014, 03:59 AM #1
Pure Havoc
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Finally got the ban hammer Detected for now Ninja
You do know we can reupload files right?
You must login or register to view this content.

I know You must login or register to view this content. posted the original thread with the self_mp but he never said how to use it properly. That's why I'm making this thread to show you how to get around the Call of Duty Ghost 1.07 instant ban. This is 100% working I've been playing all day with every Non-Host mod you can think of even some not in tools and I have not been banned. I haven't tested this with stats or anything other than Non Host in game mod such as: Advanced UAV, Orange Box, Big Name, Big Map, Wall Hack, ect Message to InfinityWard :bart: kiss it.

When I was testing I was only using CCAPI not DEX shortly after I signed in with DEX I was banned, DONT USE DEX [/CENTER]

If you look at the error message it says [Your PS3 Profile] has been banned. Notice how it doesn't say your PSN Name. But if you make a new profile and sign in with the same account you get the the same error message, I had an account banned way before this ban wave and it said [PureHavoc-] has been banned so what are they banning?

You Need:

• New Account
  • You must login or register to view this content. Thanks to hacking247 and ahosli
  • CCAPI (Important so you don't have a modified EBOOT!)

First:
Delete your Call of Duty Ghost patch and install a clean one

Second:
Install the default_mp.self into the USRDIR of your Ghost Patch (FTP, USB)

Third:
Load up Call of Duty Ghost go to Multiplayer Hit Play online and Sign In if you haven't already (You should be in a party)

Fourth:
Connect your tool and enable RPC (You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content.)

Fifth:
Open up your XMB and Sign Out (Should take you to multiplayer menu)

Finally:
Go back to your tool and choose your Mods, Sign In, and play online

Under No Circumstances Should You EVER change a byte loaded up after you hit play online while your signed in they detect that and your banned!

My theory:
As soon as you sign in and your in a party the Debugger gets all of your online offsets. Then when you sign out and you change those offsets the game never detects any modifications because you weren't connected to the server. Thus the game loads all the modded offsets and you get around the ban. Don't know if thats exactly how it works but it works for me haha

I also tried to use some DVARs to make a Private Match into a Public one and it worked but I couldn't move my player around. My ps3 wasn't frozen I could hear all the in game sounds the leafs where moving I just couldn't move. Hopefully this can turn into a better force host once I get it working.
Last edited by Pure Havoc ; 02-07-2014 at 02:02 AM.

The following 12 users say thank you to Pure Havoc for this useful post:

br0wniiez, joni_djESP, Machiavelli_23, Mango_Knife, Mxtivated, RedDotDinosaur, Rhizx, Sir Zee, Winter, zAutoAiiM_, zGooNzLobbies
02-06-2014, 04:07 AM #2
Cesei
Banned
You sound like your right.
02-06-2014, 04:07 AM #3
SC58
Former Staff
im doing nothing but using a normal debug eboot on a acc i made today using a ban bypass no ban been doing it for couple hours... all i did was nop one offset :wato:
02-06-2014, 04:52 AM #4
Sir Zee
< ^ > < ^ >
Oh snap pure good work can confirm working!
02-06-2014, 05:06 AM #5
Dark Spirits
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Pure
I know You must login or register to view this content. posted the original thread with the self_mp but he never said how to use it properly. That's why I'm making this thread to show you how to get around the Call of Duty Ghost 1.07 instant ban. This is 100% working I've been playing all day with every Non-Host mod you can think of even some not in tools and I have not been banned. I haven't tested this with stats or anything other than Non Host in game mod such as: Advanced UAV, Orange Box, Big Name, Big Map, Wall Hack, ect

You Need:

• New Account
  • You must login or register to view this content. Thanks to hacking247
  • CCAPI (Important so you don't have a modified EBOOT!)

First:
Delete your Call of Duty Ghost patch and install a clean one

Second:
Install the default_mp.self into the USRDIR of your Ghost Patch (FTP, USB)

Third:
Load up Call of Duty Ghost go to Multiplayer Hit Play online and Sign In if you haven't already (You should be in a party)

Fourth:
Connect your tool and enable RPC (You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content.)

Fifth:
Open up your XMB and Sign Out (Should take you to multiplayer menu)

Finally:
Go back to your tool and choose your Mods, Sign In, and play online

Under No Circumstances Should You EVER change a byte loaded up after you hit play online while your signed in they detect that and your banned!

My theory:
As soon as you sign in and your in a party the Debugger gets all of your online offsets. Then when you sign out and you change those offsets the game never detects any modifications because you weren't connected to the server. Thus the game loads all the modded offsets and you get around the ban. Don't know if thats exactly how it works but it works for me haha

I also tried to use some DVARs to make a Private Match into a Public one and it worked but I couldn't move my player around. My ps3 wasn't frozen I could hear all the in game sounds the leafs where moving I just couldn't move. Hopefully this can turn into a better force host once I get it working.
[/FONT]

Good thread, you've helped many people. You should add whether we HAVE to be on DEX or not to run this default_mp.self. do we? thanks.
02-06-2014, 05:12 AM #6
Zwiik
I defeated!
Originally posted by LiLTrippz View Post
Good thread, you've helped many people. You should add whether we HAVE to be on DEX or not to run this default_mp.self. do we? thanks.

You technically shouldn't have to be on DEX. You should be able to be on CEX and do the same thing. I'm not really sure why OP said to replace the default_mp.self and use CCAPI, as I'm pretty sure that CCAPI just automatically uses the EBOOT, so you should only really need to replace the default_mp.self if you're on DEX and want to use TMAPI
02-06-2014, 05:12 AM #7
Pure Havoc
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by LiLTrippz View Post

You don't have to be on dex to use the default_mp.self. In fact DEX will get you insta banned because you need a debuged EBOOT!
02-06-2014, 05:24 AM #8
gaming_nation
Bounty hunter
You don't have to be on dex to use the default_mp.self. In fact DEX will get you insta banned because you need a debuged EBOOT!

You know you can install CCPIA on DEX right? Just saying. :whistle:
02-06-2014, 05:26 AM #9
Pure Havoc
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by nation View Post
You know you can install CCPIA on DEX right? Just saying. :whistle:

Yes I know that but when people refer to DEX you assume Target Manager and CEX you assume CCAPI. Guess I should have cleared that up.
02-06-2014, 05:29 AM #10
gaming_nation
Bounty hunter
Yes I know that but when people refer to DEX you assume Target Manager and CEX you assume CCAPI. Guess I should have cleared that up.

OHHH gotcha Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo