12-01-2015, 02:14 AM #1
Zane
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As some of you may know, that last year, around christmas time sony and microsoft servers were down. This of course was due to the well known group "Lizard Squad." As i was on twitter i saw a post by them stating, "What should we do for the hoildays? Its been awhile.." This cliff hanger clearly states they are going to be attacking once again this year. So basically, as an educated guess, around Christmas time, they are more than likely going to attack Sony and Microsoft once again. What are your thoughts on this?
Last edited by Zane ; 12-01-2015 at 02:17 AM.
12-01-2015, 09:41 PM #29
DS
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by Claw
As some of you may know, that last year, around christmas time sony and microsoft servers were down. This of course was due to the well known group "Lizard Squad." As i was on twitter i saw a post by them stating, "What should we do for the hoildays? Its been awhile.." This cliff hanger clearly states they are going to be attacking once again this year. So basically, as an educated guess, around Christmas time, they are more than likely going to attack Sony and Microsoft once again. What are your thoughts on this?

Winky Winky :d
12-01-2015, 10:09 PM #30
Default Avatar
Bch
Originally posted by Spec
A lot harder to track down then you think, and something like this that's considered cyber-crime honestly doesn't get much attention by law enforcement unless it's major, like a data breach or something huge, for something like a denial of service it's not worth the resources to go after them. You also have to think, if any of these people live in a country like Russia or China, the FBI doesn't really have jurisdiction and can't touch them.

Watch We Are Legion, good film true story about people who got arrested for some years for DDOS'ing
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
12-02-2015, 12:22 AM #31
LostSoulSiskel
Devil's never cry.
Hopefully they do
12-02-2015, 04:11 AM #32
Laser
Vault dweller
Lizard Squad and Anonymous are completely different groups. Anonymous would reck LS no doubt lol

thank you, i take that very personally as i am anonymous
12-02-2015, 04:12 AM #33
Zane
Banned
Originally posted by Laser View Post

NO Getthefuckout
12-02-2015, 04:29 AM #34
Laser
Vault dweller
NO Getthefuckout

i dont understand
12-02-2015, 05:45 AM #35
Tremmers
I am error
Originally posted by Laser View Post

Ya right, you're Anonymous. I wonder how many times you DDosed kids from Skype/PS3?
12-02-2015, 06:19 AM #36
As some of you may know, that last year, around christmas time sony and microsoft servers were down. This of course was due to the well known group "Lizard Squad." As i was on twitter i saw a post by them stating, "What should we do for the hoildays? Its been awhile.." This cliff hanger clearly states they are going to be attacking once again this year. So basically, as an educated guess, around Christmas time, they are more than likely going to attack Sony and Microsoft once again. What are your thoughts on this?

I think its good that they bring it down again so people can leave there consoles for ones and go out side and enjoy the holiday ( i know they can still play by playing story mode but nothing is better then online so they get bored of playing story mode and then go outside and enjoy there X-mas)
12-02-2015, 05:59 PM #37
Alt
Banned
I don't care. I have a life outside of gaming and the internet, funny that. Sal

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo