05-31-2014, 09:40 PM #1
Default Avatar
Dylan
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
This'll require a jailbroken iDevice.

Steps:
1. Download & Install PerkTV - You must login or register to view this content.

2. Install the cydia app named FastForward (Should be able to find it in the BigBoss Tweaks section).

3. Enable PerkTV on the FastForward tweak/app and have the Playback Rate around 20-25

4. Open up PerkTV and register either with facebook, or go to their website and create an account with an email.
You must login or register to view this content.

5. Watch movie trailers, let your iDevice sit on the charger and profit!

If you'd like to earn an extra few points in the beginning of signing up, you can use my invite code :wub: which is
    ac89dde3

Note:
-You can also get the tweak called Insomnia which'll allow you to lock your iDevice's screen without losing internet connection so it'll work that way as well.

Also requesting if anyone could link me an .ipa or something that I can install the 1.8.0 version of this app if anyone could get their hands on that previous version it'd mean alot.

Should work on Androids as well, but don't know if their is an app/tweak similar to FastForward on Androids, other than that you can have it sit and watch trailers

Add On:
You can use that VPN to block the ad videos in the beginning of watching the actual videos.
Last edited by Matt Farrell ; 12-19-2014 at 02:06 AM.

The following 6 users say thank you to Dylan for this useful post:

dgui123451, Krypton, Adrian, Swifter, xDebugKiller

The following user groaned Dylan for this awful post:

PakMan
06-05-2014, 11:02 AM #20
Default Avatar
Dylan
Originally posted by BestDeals View Post
hey do u get video watched too fast on perk tv alot? and wats ur speed on?

I've just recently getting it, but i used to have speed on 50, now i had to move back down to around 28-30

Try putting on "Low Bandwith Videos" and see if that stops the problem, seems as if it did for me so far
06-05-2014, 03:20 PM #21
Anthony Cordero
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Dylan View Post
This'll require a jailbroken iDevice.

Steps:
1. Download & Install PerkTV - You must login or register to view this content.

2. Install the cydia app named FastForward (Should be able to find it in the BigBoss Tweaks section).

3. Enable PerkTV on the FastForward tweak/app and have the Playback Rate around 20-25

4. Open up PerkTV and register either with facebook, or go to their website and create an account with an email.

5. Watch movie trailers, let your iDevice sit on the charger and profit!

If you'd like to earn an extra few points in the beginning of signing up, you can use my invite code :wub: which is
    ac89dde3

Note:
-You can also get the tweak called Insomnia which'll allow you to lock your iDevice's screen without losing internet connection so it'll work that way as well.

Also requesting if anyone could link me an .ipa or something that I can install the 1.8.0 version of this app if anyone could get their hands on that previous version it'd mean alot.

Should work on Androids as well, but don't know if their is an app/tweak similar to FastForward on Androids, other than that you can have it sit and watch trailers

Any Alternatives to FastForward?
06-05-2014, 07:49 PM #22
I've just recently getting it, but i used to have speed on 50, now i had to move back down to around 28-30

Try putting on "Low Bandwith Videos" and see if that stops the problem, seems as if it did for me so far

50? did u get alot of points lol? i put ut on 14
06-05-2014, 08:05 PM #23
Default Avatar
Dylan
50? did u get alot of points lol? i put ut on 14

Made a decent amount
06-05-2014, 08:06 PM #24
I've gotten banned from apptrailers and other apps that do this via this method so just watch out.
06-05-2014, 08:26 PM #25
Made a decent amount

i put on 50 and it barely gives points im saving for the beats by dre headphones lol
06-05-2014, 10:37 PM #26
Default Avatar
Dylan
i put on 50 and it barely gives points im saving for the beats by dre headphones lol

Yea it seems to work less now for some reason, im down to around 20 speed and im still getting the too fast error, trying to find a code in flex to disable that hopefully
06-06-2014, 12:35 AM #27
Yea it seems to work less now for some reason, im down to around 20 speed and im still getting the too fast error, trying to find a code in flex to disable that hopefully

let me know if u find something i cant find
08-24-2014, 06:34 AM #28

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo