05-31-2014, 09:40 PM #1
Default Avatar
Dylan
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
This'll require a jailbroken iDevice.

Steps:
1. Download & Install PerkTV - You must login or register to view this content.

2. Install the cydia app named FastForward (Should be able to find it in the BigBoss Tweaks section).

3. Enable PerkTV on the FastForward tweak/app and have the Playback Rate around 20-25

4. Open up PerkTV and register either with facebook, or go to their website and create an account with an email.
You must login or register to view this content.

5. Watch movie trailers, let your iDevice sit on the charger and profit!

If you'd like to earn an extra few points in the beginning of signing up, you can use my invite code :wub: which is
    ac89dde3

Note:
-You can also get the tweak called Insomnia which'll allow you to lock your iDevice's screen without losing internet connection so it'll work that way as well.

Also requesting if anyone could link me an .ipa or something that I can install the 1.8.0 version of this app if anyone could get their hands on that previous version it'd mean alot.

Should work on Androids as well, but don't know if their is an app/tweak similar to FastForward on Androids, other than that you can have it sit and watch trailers

Add On:
You can use that VPN to block the ad videos in the beginning of watching the actual videos.
Last edited by Matt Farrell ; 12-19-2014 at 02:06 AM.

The following 6 users say thank you to Dylan for this useful post:

dgui123451, Krypton, Adrian, Swifter, xDebugKiller

The following user groaned Dylan for this awful post:

PakMan
12-31-2014, 01:54 AM #56
Mr.Alfredo
Samurai Poster
Known this since about May, i've earned over 750$ so far. Love it.
12-31-2014, 09:25 PM #57
i cant download the app because im not from the usa :( it also wont let me install it onto my iphone even after changing my country, does anyone know any 3rd party places i can get it on cydia? thanks
01-03-2015, 02:00 AM #58
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Dude. I've made bank from this shit. Probably over $400 so far. Love it.
01-25-2015, 11:09 PM #59
Anyone know how to get this working outside the US?
01-30-2015, 12:01 PM #60
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by Mr.Alfredo View Post
Known this since about May, i've earned over 750$ so far. Love it.

I've been doing this but only get a few points every now and then
Last edited by Alt ; 01-30-2015 at 12:07 PM.
02-02-2015, 07:17 PM #61
dgui123451
I am error
The new update made it glitchy.
Last edited by dgui123451 ; 02-04-2015 at 10:10 PM.
02-11-2015, 09:24 PM #62
Fast forward works for me howver it does crash once in a while. I am looking for 1.8.0 too
02-14-2015, 12:36 AM #63
Glaucoma
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Dylan View Post
This'll require a jailbroken iDevice.

Steps:
1. Download & Install PerkTV - You must login or register to view this content.

2. Install the cydia app named FastForward (Should be able to find it in the BigBoss Tweaks section).

3. Enable PerkTV on the FastForward tweak/app and have the Playback Rate around 20-25

4. Open up PerkTV and register either with facebook, or go to their website and create an account with an email.

5. Watch movie trailers, let your iDevice sit on the charger and profit!

If you'd like to earn an extra few points in the beginning of signing up, you can use my invite code :wub: which is
    ac89dde3

Note:
-You can also get the tweak called Insomnia which'll allow you to lock your iDevice's screen without losing internet connection so it'll work that way as well.

Also requesting if anyone could link me an .ipa or something that I can install the 1.8.0 version of this app if anyone could get their hands on that previous version it'd mean alot.

Should work on Androids as well, but don't know if their is an app/tweak similar to FastForward on Androids, other than that you can have it sit and watch trailers

Add On:
You can use that VPN to block the ad videos in the beginning of watching the actual videos.

Originally posted by santaman384 View Post
Fast forward works for me howver it does crash once in a while. I am looking for 1.8.0 too

Here's 1.8.0 and I've tested it. It seems to be working fine. You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Glaucoma ; 02-14-2015 at 12:36 AM. Reason: Forgot to post the link

The following user thanked Glaucoma for this useful post:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo