05-31-2014, 09:40 PM #1
Default Avatar
Dylan
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
This'll require a jailbroken iDevice.

Steps:
1. Download & Install PerkTV - You must login or register to view this content.

2. Install the cydia app named FastForward (Should be able to find it in the BigBoss Tweaks section).

3. Enable PerkTV on the FastForward tweak/app and have the Playback Rate around 20-25

4. Open up PerkTV and register either with facebook, or go to their website and create an account with an email.
You must login or register to view this content.

5. Watch movie trailers, let your iDevice sit on the charger and profit!

If you'd like to earn an extra few points in the beginning of signing up, you can use my invite code :wub: which is
    ac89dde3

Note:
-You can also get the tweak called Insomnia which'll allow you to lock your iDevice's screen without losing internet connection so it'll work that way as well.

Also requesting if anyone could link me an .ipa or something that I can install the 1.8.0 version of this app if anyone could get their hands on that previous version it'd mean alot.

Should work on Androids as well, but don't know if their is an app/tweak similar to FastForward on Androids, other than that you can have it sit and watch trailers

Add On:
You can use that VPN to block the ad videos in the beginning of watching the actual videos.
Last edited by Matt Farrell ; 12-19-2014 at 02:06 AM.

The following 6 users say thank you to Dylan for this useful post:

dgui123451, Krypton, Adrian, Swifter, xDebugKiller

The following user groaned Dylan for this awful post:

PakMan
08-24-2014, 02:53 PM #29
Default Avatar
Dylan
Originally posted by braziotis1 View Post

What may this be?

Anyway, Just to do a little check in I've made around $150 from this app :p
08-25-2014, 06:48 PM #30
Dannyman
Are you high?
Originally posted by Dylan View Post

I have a portuguese iTunes account and I don't have this app available. How can I install it other than doing it through iTunes? :s
08-25-2014, 09:57 PM #31
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Curious but if I run this on my iPhone AND iPad at the same time, would it get banned? I can't run it at 50. It freezes too much. I have to run it at about 25, and all day yesterday and today, I'm at 6,000 points. To get to 100,000 it's going to take months.
08-25-2014, 09:58 PM #32
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Originally posted by BestDeals View Post
i put on 50 and it barely gives points im saving for the beats by dre headphones lol

I don't see an option for that. I see options for Gift Cards only.
10-15-2014, 03:13 AM #33
Default Avatar
Dylan
Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post
Curious but if I run this on my iPhone AND iPad at the same time, would it get banned? I can't run it at 50. It freezes too much. I have to run it at about 25, and all day yesterday and today, I'm at 6,000 points. To get to 100,000 it's going to take months.

Much late response, sorry.

But no you shouldn't get banned, I run 3 jb iDevices on one perk account and have for quite some time now, still no ban.
10-15-2014, 04:32 AM #34
Guys i have read all coments do not i will repeat. My self DO NOT FOLLOW ANY OF THESE STEPS USERS HABE CRACKED THERE DEVICES BECAUSE OF A DOUCHE WHO HAD THOUGHT IT WAS SO FUCKING FUNNY
10-18-2014, 12:54 AM #35
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by xKtG View Post
Much late response, sorry.

But no you shouldn't get banned, I run 3 jb iDevices on one perk account and have for quite some time now, still no ban.

This is so slow... Only got like 150 coins in 1 hour.. Or two.. Any way to make this faster ?
10-18-2014, 04:17 AM #36
Default Avatar
Dylan
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
This is so slow... Only got like 150 coins in 1 hour.. Or two.. Any way to make this faster ?

Do you use a normaldevice or jailbroken?
10-18-2014, 05:37 AM #37
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by xKtG View Post
Do you use a normaldevice or jailbroken?

Jail broke im running 3 devices at the moment and I'm getting around 2k coins I'm really wanting the $100 PayPal redeem..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo