10-14-2011, 09:45 AM #1
Kobe_Bryant_24
Rated R Superstar
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); SHOP CLOSED...

hi im back after a LONG break but now i have new shop BUT this will be for R2S plat that ill be selling here..
if youre wondering i dont have referral thread (i told a MOD to delete it) and i dont want it, i mean i just want my referral and shop will be on one thread...as for me im a trustworthy level 1 here before, some people here can vouch me (jedt of course) and most people ive done deals last year 2010 are still here...so if anyone can post a refferal old/new people i dealed with you can repost it here if you want, if not thats fine...now lets come to what plats i can offer for R2S...all plats are earned legit no JB, CFW, OFW, etc...

plats...
resident evil 5 (1st one to offer here)
star wars the force unleashed (1st one to offer here)
g-force (exclusive)
marvel ultimate alliance 2 (exclusive)
trinity universe (exclusive)
spare parts
wwe smackdown vs. raw 2010
hasbro family game night

dlcs (extras)
resident evil 5 lost in nightmares
resident evil 5 desperate escape
star wars the force unleashed apprentice mission
star wars the force unleashed tattoine mission
star wars the force unleashed hoth mission

i wont take a deal right now or put deals on hold.. i dont want to get flooded by tons of deals.. once the plat R2S ill post it and you can pm me if youre interested..by the way i only accept paypal or plat4plat (it depends on the offer)...

R2S status/deals completed:
000. 100+ or more deals last 2010
101. g-force - skoiler (completed)
102. star wars the force unleashed - cissamannen (completed)
103. brutal legend - robbythereaper (completed)
104. marvel ultimate alliance 2 - jedt (completed)
105. trinity universe - 0% skoiler
Last edited by Kobe_Bryant_24 ; 01-10-2012 at 10:43 PM. Reason: updated progress

The following 12 users say thank you to Kobe_Bryant_24 for this useful post:

Cissamannen, DaHansi, iLuvTaylorSwift, jedt, Kal_126, Lunieizsicc, RobbyTheReaper, scrapa_free_xiv, sendastunt, skoiler, Smokin420, YenooR
10-14-2011, 09:56 AM #2
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
great shop !!

you're really offering socom confrontation 100% legit oO ?

The following user thanked sendastunt for this useful post:

Kobe_Bryant_24
10-14-2011, 10:30 AM #3
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by 24 View Post
hi im back after a LONG break

Wow that's some return...welcome back...some shop.
Will definitely have to renew acquaintances again...lol

And yes I can vouch for Kobe...should be listed Level 1 Extremely Trustworthy.

The following user thanked jedt for this useful post:

Kobe_Bryant_24
10-14-2011, 01:05 PM #4
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....
glad you came back, i remember seeing you around when i first arrived here earlier this year. i wanted to do some deals Smile we got to hook up and do something later on the future :y: and YES!!! a third person besides me and DaJok3r that can do Bayonetta, that is rare Happy

The following user thanked MysticDragon for this useful post:

Kobe_Bryant_24
10-14-2011, 02:12 PM #5
ForeverBailey
Find me on Steam.
You do Overlord 2 also. Happy I love that game, seriously underrated. The online is broken tho, their servers are so terrible I'm surprised they're still up. :P

Also me and my friends are always available for Resi 5 versus boosting, I have a few people who need it done also, so lemme know if you ever need me and I can bring them in Happy I like this guy already.
Last edited by ForeverBailey ; 10-14-2011 at 02:15 PM.

The following user thanked ForeverBailey for this useful post:

Kobe_Bryant_24
10-14-2011, 02:15 PM #6
Smokin420
Used2B Kelston813
This guys very legit, an OG some might say... Happy Nice shop bro, good to see sellers returning :y: more free time after WKC eh :carling:

The following user thanked Smokin420 for this useful post:

Kobe_Bryant_24
10-14-2011, 02:51 PM #7
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
i thought there were no online tropies for resistance 3

The following user thanked ShadowSoldier36 for this useful post:

Kobe_Bryant_24
10-14-2011, 02:55 PM #8
Yuki_240sx
☆§µmm€®~¥µkı☆
Ahh Kobe, man it's good to see you come back bro :bro:, it felt like stone ages man since your left, and what a great time to come back :y:. I for one can also vouch for Kobe, we done many deals back in the day when he was still around, and well we might have to make some deals again some time later. Awesome selection of games man, I'm sure you're gonna remember the feeling of being busy doing plats again. Well it's good to see old faces back, do hope you the best of luck with the shop man and best of luck with all your deals :y:

The following user thanked Yuki_240sx for this useful post:

Kobe_Bryant_24
10-14-2011, 03:26 PM #9
Originally posted by 24 View Post
hi im back after a LONG break but now i have new shop BUT this will be for R2S plat that ill be selling here..
if youre wondering i dont have referral thread (i told a MOD to delete it) and i dont want it, i mean i just want my referral and shop will be on one thread...as for me im a trustworthy level 1 here before, some people here can vouch me (jedt of course) and most people ive done deals last year are still here...so if anyone can post a refferal old/new people i dealed with you can repost it here if you want if not thats fine...now lets come to what plats i can offer for R2S...all plats are earned legit no JB, CFW, OFW, etc...

plats...
resident evil 5 (1st one to offer here)
star wars the force unleashed (1st one to offer here)
socom confrontation 100% with dlc (1st one to offer here)
g-force (exclusive)
marvel ultimate alliance 2 (exclusive)
trinity universe (exclusive)
resistance 3
overlord 2
brutal legend
spare parts
wwe smackdown vs. raw 2010
bayonetta
hasbro family game night

dlcs
resident evil 5 lost in nightmares
resident evil 5 desperate escape
resident evil 5 versus (very time consuming, i can get all the single trophies but for team i need 3 boosters who have the game especially for 40 chain combo, team slayers/team survivors, servers is like dead)
star wars the force unleashed aprrentice mission
star wars the force unleashed tattoine mission
star wars the force unleashed hoth mission
marvel ultimate alliance 2 character and sim mission pack (very rare cant buy it anymore from store)
brutal legend hammer of infinite fate

for plats with online (resistance 3, overlord 2, brutal legend and hasbro family game night)
i have work and family so please be patient if you buy a plat from me that has online trophies..it will be good help if you have the game and we 2 can boost it so your plats will come faster...

i wont take a deal right now or put deals on hold.. i dont want to get flooded by tons of deals.. once the plat R2S ill post it and you can pm me if youre interested..by the way i only accept paypal or plat4plat (it depends on the offer)...

plats i want...
bionic commando
world of outlaws sprint cars
dragon age ii with all dlcs
dantes inferno with all dlcs
dark void with all dlcs
killzone 3 with all dlcs
socom 4
crysis 2
mass effect 2 with all dlcs
brink with all dlcs
duke nukem forever
pure
motorstorm pacifict rift with all dlcs
motorstorm apocalypse
need for speed hot pursuit with all dlcs
cabelas big game hunter 2012
cabelas dangerous hunt 2011
alien breed 1
alien breed 2
alien breed 3
red dead redemption with all dlcs

R2S status:
g-force - 25%

how much for star wars , any cheap platinums

The following user thanked giles0308 for this useful post:

Kobe_Bryant_24
10-14-2011, 03:39 PM #10
wowaka
Former Staff
Hey man, Resistance 3 doesn't have any online trophies. You can get 20 revives by having your second controller player in a doorway to get many quick deaths and revives. 100 assist kills can be done at the end of the pit(prison) in under 20 minutes. Everything else is solo :y:

I am interested in a few platinums, and I know you're interested in some of mine so I hope to get a message when you have something r2s Upside Down Happy

The following user thanked wowaka for this useful post:

Kobe_Bryant_24

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo