10-14-2011, 09:45 AM #1
Kobe_Bryant_24
Rated R Superstar
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); SHOP CLOSED...

hi im back after a LONG break but now i have new shop BUT this will be for R2S plat that ill be selling here..
if youre wondering i dont have referral thread (i told a MOD to delete it) and i dont want it, i mean i just want my referral and shop will be on one thread...as for me im a trustworthy level 1 here before, some people here can vouch me (jedt of course) and most people ive done deals last year 2010 are still here...so if anyone can post a refferal old/new people i dealed with you can repost it here if you want, if not thats fine...now lets come to what plats i can offer for R2S...all plats are earned legit no JB, CFW, OFW, etc...

plats...
resident evil 5 (1st one to offer here)
star wars the force unleashed (1st one to offer here)
g-force (exclusive)
marvel ultimate alliance 2 (exclusive)
trinity universe (exclusive)
spare parts
wwe smackdown vs. raw 2010
hasbro family game night

dlcs (extras)
resident evil 5 lost in nightmares
resident evil 5 desperate escape
star wars the force unleashed apprentice mission
star wars the force unleashed tattoine mission
star wars the force unleashed hoth mission

i wont take a deal right now or put deals on hold.. i dont want to get flooded by tons of deals.. once the plat R2S ill post it and you can pm me if youre interested..by the way i only accept paypal or plat4plat (it depends on the offer)...

R2S status/deals completed:
000. 100+ or more deals last 2010
101. g-force - skoiler (completed)
102. star wars the force unleashed - cissamannen (completed)
103. brutal legend - robbythereaper (completed)
104. marvel ultimate alliance 2 - jedt (completed)
105. trinity universe - 0% skoiler
Last edited by Kobe_Bryant_24 ; 01-10-2012 at 10:43 PM. Reason: updated progress

The following 12 users say thank you to Kobe_Bryant_24 for this useful post:

Cissamannen, DaHansi, iLuvTaylorSwift, jedt, Kal_126, Lunieizsicc, RobbyTheReaper, scrapa_free_xiv, sendastunt, skoiler, Smokin420, YenooR
11-23-2011, 10:42 PM #20
Kal_126
Bounty hunter
great shop!
Last edited by Kal_126 ; 11-23-2011 at 10:50 PM.

The following user thanked Kal_126 for this useful post:

Kobe_Bryant_24
11-24-2011, 08:42 PM #21
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
Originally posted by 24 View Post
hi im back after a LONG break but now i have new shop BUT this will be for R2S plat that ill be selling here..
if youre wondering i dont have referral thread (i told a MOD to delete it) and i dont want it, i mean i just want my referral and shop will be on one thread...as for me im a trustworthy level 1 here before, some people here can vouch me (jedt of course) and most people ive done deals last year are still here...so if anyone can post a refferal old/new people i dealed with you can repost it here if you want if not thats fine...now lets come to what plats i can offer for R2S...all plats are earned legit no JB, CFW, OFW, etc...

plats...
resident evil 5 (1st one to offer here)
star wars the force unleashed (1st one to offer here)
socom confrontation 100% with dlc (1st one to offer here)
g-force (exclusive)
marvel ultimate alliance 2 (exclusive)
trinity universe (exclusive)
resistance 3
overlord 2
brutal legend
spare parts
wwe smackdown vs. raw 2010
bayonetta
hasbro family game night

dlcs
resident evil 5 lost in nightmares
resident evil 5 desperate escape
resident evil 5 versus (very time consuming, i can get all the single trophies but for team i need 3 boosters who have the game especially for 40 chain combo, team slayers/team survivors, servers is like dead)
star wars the force unleashed aprrentice mission
star wars the force unleashed tattoine mission
star wars the force unleashed hoth mission
marvel ultimate alliance 2 character and sim mission pack (very rare cant buy it anymore from store)
brutal legend hammer of infinite fate

for plats with online (resistance 3, overlord 2, brutal legend and hasbro family game night)
i have work and family so please be patient if you buy a plat from me that has online trophies..it will be good help if you have the game and we 2 can boost it so your plats will come faster...

i wont take a deal right now or put deals on hold.. i dont want to get flooded by tons of deals.. once the plat R2S ill post it and you can pm me if youre interested..by the way i only accept paypal or plat4plat (it depends on the offer)...

R2S status/deals completed:
g-force - skoiler (completed)
marvel ultimate alliance 2 with dlc - 10%
trinity universe - 0%
resident evil 5 plat - 0%
wwe smackdown vs. raw 2010 - 0%

by any chance would you be willing to boost the dlc and online trophies for brutal legend with me? i'd like to have this done before the servers go down

also i'm interested in the resident evil 5 dlc trophies i only need desperate escape pro mode and 40 chain, and 3 of the games mode and was wondering what your psn is so we can arrange something out
11-24-2011, 09:59 PM #22
Kobe_Bryant_24
Rated R Superstar
Originally posted by RobbyTheReaper View Post
by any chance would you be willing to boost the dlc and online trophies for brutal legend with me? i'd like to have this done before the servers go down

also i'm interested in the resident evil 5 dlc trophies i only need desperate escape pro mode and 40 chain, and 3 of the games mode and was wondering what your psn is so we can arrange something out

i dnt need to boost online and dlc for brutal legend as im offering it already and i got 100% on it as for re5 i tried to do versus for a member here but the server is like nearly dead its very hard to connect as for desperate escape i have to do the whole story again unless your save is US/CAN region then i can continue it but right now im very busy and having fun grinding the rank 45 of battlefield 3.. and im taking slowly on my deals right now so if i dnt respond to others pm, im just busy right now...

The following user thanked Kobe_Bryant_24 for this useful post:

Smokin420
11-25-2011, 12:51 AM #23
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
i dnt need to boost online and dlc for brutal legend as im offering it already and i got 100% on it as for re5 i tried to do versus for a member here but the server is like nearly dead its very hard to connect as for desperate escape i have to do the whole story again unless your save is US/CAN region then i can continue it but right now im very busy and having fun grinding the rank 45 of battlefield 3.. and im taking slowly on my deals right now so if i dnt respond to others pm, im just busy right now...

i have my save still and for brutal legend i want you and me to boost my online trophies + dlc online trophies as i don't have a boosting partner
11-25-2011, 02:34 AM #24
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....

the servers are almost dead for Resident Evil 5, but I am willing to help out in this if you need me to Kobe, i want to get mine finished up as well....i been slacking off so i am ready to finish it
11-28-2011, 08:15 PM #25
Kobe_Bryant_24
Rated R Superstar
star wars the force unleashed...for cissamannen...synced...

@robbythereaper
what will you offer on re5 dlcs and brutal legend online and online dlc trophies? pm me your psn...

@mysticdragon
what will you offer on re5 versus dlc trophies?
Last edited by Kobe_Bryant_24 ; 11-28-2011 at 08:26 PM.
11-29-2011, 01:08 PM #26
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....

@mysticdragon
what will you offer on re5 versus dlc trophies?

right now just Lost in Nightmares and Desperate Escape. The VS Mode I need a team to boost or the trophies are really not obtainable at all. You can end up with a rookie as a partner work months and still not get nothing, lol
11-29-2011, 09:39 PM #27
Kobe_Bryant_24
Rated R Superstar
Originally posted by MysticDragon View Post
right now just Lost in Nightmares and Desperate Escape. The VS Mode I need a team to boost or the trophies are really not obtainable at all. You can end up with a rookie as a partner work months and still not get nothing, lol

so u dnt want versus trophies then? im doing it legitly with randoms on the people i got versus trophies..i loved the game..what will you offer on lost in nightmares and desperate escape?!
Last edited by Kobe_Bryant_24 ; 11-29-2011 at 09:44 PM.
11-30-2011, 09:09 PM #28
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....
so u dnt want versus trophies then? im doing it legitly with randoms on the people i got versus trophies..i loved the game..what will you offer on lost in nightmares and desperate escape?!

im sorry bro, maybe im confused or i am confusing you, lol what i am saying is that i can help you with any trophies that you are trying to get because i need the Vs trophies I have everything else in RE5 Yes

by the way, send me a quote for Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo