10-14-2011, 09:45 AM #1
Kobe_Bryant_24
Rated R Superstar
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); SHOP CLOSED...

hi im back after a LONG break but now i have new shop BUT this will be for R2S plat that ill be selling here..
if youre wondering i dont have referral thread (i told a MOD to delete it) and i dont want it, i mean i just want my referral and shop will be on one thread...as for me im a trustworthy level 1 here before, some people here can vouch me (jedt of course) and most people ive done deals last year 2010 are still here...so if anyone can post a refferal old/new people i dealed with you can repost it here if you want, if not thats fine...now lets come to what plats i can offer for R2S...all plats are earned legit no JB, CFW, OFW, etc...

plats...
resident evil 5 (1st one to offer here)
star wars the force unleashed (1st one to offer here)
g-force (exclusive)
marvel ultimate alliance 2 (exclusive)
trinity universe (exclusive)
spare parts
wwe smackdown vs. raw 2010
hasbro family game night

dlcs (extras)
resident evil 5 lost in nightmares
resident evil 5 desperate escape
star wars the force unleashed apprentice mission
star wars the force unleashed tattoine mission
star wars the force unleashed hoth mission

i wont take a deal right now or put deals on hold.. i dont want to get flooded by tons of deals.. once the plat R2S ill post it and you can pm me if youre interested..by the way i only accept paypal or plat4plat (it depends on the offer)...

R2S status/deals completed:
000. 100+ or more deals last 2010
101. g-force - skoiler (completed)
102. star wars the force unleashed - cissamannen (completed)
103. brutal legend - robbythereaper (completed)
104. marvel ultimate alliance 2 - jedt (completed)
105. trinity universe - 0% skoiler
Last edited by Kobe_Bryant_24 ; 01-10-2012 at 10:43 PM. Reason: updated progress

The following 12 users say thank you to Kobe_Bryant_24 for this useful post:

Cissamannen, DaHansi, iLuvTaylorSwift, jedt, Kal_126, Lunieizsicc, RobbyTheReaper, scrapa_free_xiv, sendastunt, skoiler, Smokin420, YenooR
10-14-2011, 04:06 PM #11
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....
Originally posted by ForeverBailey View Post
You do Overlord 2 also. Happy I love that game, seriously underrated. The online is broken tho, their servers are so terrible I'm surprised they're still up. :P

Also me and my friends are always available for Resi 5 versus boosting, I have a few people who need it done also, so lemme know if you ever need me and I can bring them in Happy I like this guy already.

yeah im with you on that too, you can add me and i can help boost for some trophies as well (which i need some) I will also be able to help with Dead Island too (if you ever decide to do that game as well) Yes

The following user thanked MysticDragon for this useful post:

Kobe_Bryant_24
10-14-2011, 08:07 PM #12
Drug
.Stoned.
Originally posted by 24 View Post
hi im back after a LONG break but now i have new shop BUT this will be for R2S plat that ill be selling here..
if youre wondering i dont have referral thread (i told a MOD to delete it) and i dont want it, i mean i just want my referral and shop will be on one thread...as for me im a trustworthy level 1 here before, some people here can vouch me (jedt of course) and most people ive done deals last year are still here...so if anyone can post a refferal old/new people i dealed with you can repost it here if you want if not thats fine...now lets come to what plats i can offer for R2S...all plats are earned legit no JB, CFW, OFW, etc...

plats...
socom confrontation 100% with dlc (1st one to offer here)
g-force (exclusive)
resistance 3
overlord 2
brutal legend
spare parts
bayonetta
hasbro family game night

dlcs
resident evil 5 versus (very time consuming, i can get all the single trophies but for team i need 3 boosters who have the game especially for 40 chain combo, team slayers/team survivors, servers is like dead)
star wars the force unleashed aprrentice mission
marvel ultimate alliance 2 character and sim mission pack (very rare cant buy it anymore from store)
brutal legend hammer of infinite fate

for plats with online (resistance 3, overlord 2, brutal legend and hasbro family game night)
i have work and family so please be patient if you buy a plat from me that has online trophies..it will be good help if you have the game and we 2 can boost it so your plats will come faster...

i wont take a deal right now or put deals on hold.. i dont want to get flooded by tons of deals.. once the plat R2S ill post it and you can pm me if youre interested..by the way i only accept paypal or plat4plat (it depends on the offer)...

plats i want...
bionic commando
world of outlaws sprint cars
dragon age ii with all dlcs
dantes inferno with all dlcs
dark void with all dlcs
killzone 3 with all dlcs
socom 4
crysis 2
mass effect 2 with all dlcs
brink with all dlcs
duke nukem forever
pure
motorstorm pacifict rift with all dlcs
motorstorm apocalypse
need for speed hot pursuit with all dlcs
cabelas big game hunter 2012
cabelas dangerous hunt 2011
alien breed 1
alien breed 2
alien breed 3
red dead redemption with all dlcs

R2S status:
g-force - 25%
Wow.. Awesome Title here and socom legit damn good stuff

The following user thanked Drug for this useful post:

Kobe_Bryant_24
10-14-2011, 08:58 PM #13
Kobe_Bryant_24
Rated R Superstar
Originally posted by sendastunt View Post
great shop !!

you're really offering socom confrontation 100% legit oO ?

Originally posted by Drug View Post
Wow.. Awesome Title here and socom legit damn good stuff

nope its not legit..no ones crazy enough to offer it legit here...

Originally posted by jedt View Post
Wow that's some return...welcome back...some shop.
Will definitely have to renew acquaintances again...lol

And yes I can vouch for Kobe...should be listed Level 1 Extremely Trustworthy.

Originally posted by 240sx View Post
Ahh Kobe, man it's good to see you come back bro :bro:, it felt like stone ages man since your left, and what a great time to come back :y:. I for one can also vouch for Kobe, we done many deals back in the day when he was still around, and well we might have to make some deals again some time later. Awesome selection of games man, I'm sure you're gonna remember the feeling of being busy doing plats again. Well it's good to see old faces back, do hope you the best of luck with the shop man and best of luck with all your deals :y:

Originally posted by kelston813 View Post
This guys very legit, an OG some might say... Happy Nice shop bro, good to see sellers returning :y: more free time after WKC eh :carling:

good to see some of good old friends here eh (Da_Hansi too) thanks guys for welcoming me back... @kelston813 i dunno how much free time i have i still need to plat WKC2 and DCUO but i dunno when will i start those 2 games.. but thanks for welcoming me bro...

Originally posted by HO View Post
i thought there were no online tropies for resistance 3

Originally posted by julianportman View Post
Hey man, Resistance 3 doesn't have any online trophies. You can get 20 revives by having your second controller player in a doorway to get many quick deaths and revives. 100 assist kills can be done at the end of the pit(prison) in under 20 minutes. Everything else is solo :y:

I am interested in a few platinums, and I know you're interested in some of mine so I hope to get a message when you have something r2s Upside Down Happy

while its true theres no online trophies for resistance 3 and all can do solo which i can but the reason i put online is because of superhuman coop and if i have a partner working on it, it will be faster for me to get your plat.. @julianportman ill try to get this R2S asap so i can post it here and sell it.. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by giles0308 View Post
how much for star wars , any cheap platinums

sup giles0308?! pm sent..

Originally posted by MysticDragon View Post
glad you came back, i remember seeing you around when i first arrived here earlier this year. i wanted to do some deals Smile we got to hook up and do something later on the future :y: and YES!!! a third person besides me and DaJok3r that can do Bayonetta, that is rare Happy

thanks bro..yeah cereza is hot aka bayonetta lol.. i loved this game..

Originally posted by ForeverBailey View Post
You do Overlord 2 also. Happy I love that game, seriously underrated. The online is broken tho, their servers are so terrible I'm surprised they're still up. :P

Also me and my friends are always available for Resi 5 versus boosting, I have a few people who need it done also, so lemme know if you ever need me and I can bring them in Happy I like this guy already.

Originally posted by MysticDragon View Post
yeah im with you on that too, you can add me and i can help boost for some trophies as well (which i need some) I will also be able to help with Dead Island too (if you ever decide to do that game as well) Yes

that would be nice an alliance of sellers to boost re5 versus trophies Happy.. @ForeverBailey yeah overlord 2 is an awesome game... online servers are crazy cant believe its still up.. @Mysticdragon i got versus trophies 100%..i dont have dead island yet sorry....

oh man i hate quotting its really hard for me....lol..

The following 2 users say thank you to Kobe_Bryant_24 for this useful post:

MysticDragon, Smokin420
10-14-2011, 09:08 PM #14
Yuki_240sx
☆§µmm€®~¥µkı☆

that would be nice an alliance of sellers to boost re5 versus trophies Happy.. @ForeverBailey yeah overlord 2 is an awesome game... online servers are crazy cant believe its still up.. @Mysticdragon i got versus trophies 100%..i dont have dead island yet sorry....

oh man i hate quotting its really hard for me....lol..

hell if u, fishy, mystic and I join forces for re5 versus then yeah it'd be a nice alliance around here.

lol i know how u feel about quoting, i am notorious for forgetting to quote ppl after they re-amp NGU.

The following 2 users say thank you to Yuki_240sx for this useful post:

Kobe_Bryant_24, MysticDragon
10-15-2011, 01:14 AM #15
skoiler
Earn my respect!!!
if youre wondering i dont have referral thread (i told a MOD to delete it) and i dont want it, i mean i just want my referral and shop will be on one thread...as for me im a trustworthy level 1 here before, some people here can vouch me (jedt of course) and most people ive done deals last year are still here...so if anyone can post a refferal old/new people i dealed with you can repost it here if you want if not thats fine...now lets come to what plats i can offer for R2S...all plats are earned legit no JB, CFW, OFW, etc...

plats...
socom confrontation 100% with dlc (1st one to offer here)
g-force (exclusive)
resistance 3
overlord 2
brutal legend
spare parts
bayonetta
hasbro family game night

dlcs
resident evil 5 versus (very time consuming, i can get all the single trophies but for team i need 3 boosters who have the game especially for 40 chain combo, team slayers/team survivors, servers is like dead)
star wars the force unleashed aprrentice mission
marvel ultimate alliance 2 character and sim mission pack (very rare cant buy it anymore from store)
brutal legend hammer of infinite fate

for plats with online (resistance 3, overlord 2, brutal legend and hasbro family game night)
i have work and family so please be patient if you buy a plat from me that has online trophies..it will be good help if you have the game and we 2 can boost it so your plats will come faster...

plats i want...
bionic commando
world of outlaws sprint cars
dragon age ii with all dlcs
dantes inferno with all dlcs
dark void with all dlcs
killzone 3 with all dlcs
socom 4
crysis 2
mass effect 2 with all dlcs
brink with all dlcs
duke nukem forever
pure
motorstorm pacifict rift with all dlcs
motorstorm apocalypse
need for speed hot pursuit with all dlcs
cabelas big game hunter 2012
cabelas dangerous hunt 2011
alien breed 1
alien breed 2
alien breed 3
red dead redemption with all dlcs

R2S status:
g-force - 25%

Done deals with him,great guy ,EXTREMELY TRUSTWORTHY.Glad to see that ready to sync shop came alive,thank you.

The following 2 users say thank you to skoiler for this useful post:

Kobe_Bryant_24, UnspokenDream
10-15-2011, 03:21 AM #16
IchigoTheHollow
I Loves Trophies Happy
nope its not legit..no ones crazy enough to offer it legit here...

thanks bro..yeah cereza is hot aka bayonetta lol.. i loved this game..

#1 M4 is crazy enough to offer it legit lol :p

#2 Cereza aka bayonetta? Cereza is a little girl....pedo alert!!!! hide ya kids hide ya wifes and hide ya husbands cuz they rapping every body out here (anyone get that joke?) anyways im obviously joking but bayonetta is of course very hot, anyways nice to see you around again, i heard many great things about you but you started your break around the same time i started being active anyways glad to see you back, i also left you a PM look forward to hearing your reply

The following 4 users say thank you to IchigoTheHollow for this useful post:

ForeverBailey, Kobe_Bryant_24, M4CarbineSin, MysticDragon
10-20-2011, 11:12 PM #17
scrapa_free_xiv
Do a barrel roll!
just got done doing a deal with him everthing went perfect communication was great hope to do more future deals totally recommendedHappy
Last edited by scrapa_free_xiv ; 10-20-2011 at 11:25 PM.

The following user thanked scrapa_free_xiv for this useful post:

Kobe_Bryant_24
10-25-2011, 08:44 PM #18
Kobe_Bryant_24
Rated R Superstar
g-force...for skoiler...synced...
Last edited by Kobe_Bryant_24 ; 12-18-2011 at 01:33 AM.

The following user thanked Kobe_Bryant_24 for this useful post:

Smokin420
10-25-2011, 11:12 PM #19
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
g-force platinum 100% R2S...

im sure you will sell it asap not many people have good luck

The following user thanked ShadowSoldier36 for this useful post:

Kobe_Bryant_24

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.