10-21-2010, 06:36 AM #1
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well, here is the V7 patch

It has a true flyable helicopter, UFO Mode, Nuke AT4, better infections menu, organised stats editing, annoying confirm thing!

It was not finished by any standards and you people will now miss out on the remote controllable UAV Plane, plus some other secret stuff i was working on.

Now all you need to do is thank the leaker's for denying you the opportunity for the never seen before stuff.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkRrIx3GEHw[/ame]

Credits:
MrMoss - My brother for helping me.
TheUnkn0wn - For ideas (Nuke AT4 and Spawn Turret) and the Spawn Turret Code
Met-PL for the the flyable chopper
dconnor - for the awesome menu
everyone else at sevensins if i used you're stuff.

Heres the link:
You must login or register to view this content.

THIS CONTAINS SOME BUG FIXES I MADE SINCE THE LEAKED VERSION. I SUGGEST USING THIS VERSION.

PLEASE ALSO SHOW SOME APPRECIATION. ITS QUITE SIMPLE TO DO THIS.

PLEASE DO *NOT* EDIT MY NAME OUT OF THE PATCH. THIS IS THE ONLY THING I ASK.
Last edited by EliteMossy ; 10-21-2010 at 09:54 AM.

The following 224 users say thank you to EliteMossy for this useful post:

-Garf-, -SMOKIN-BEAST-, .MrRedDoT, *BLizZOnE*, *SCHAOS*, $oulja, Midnight.eGo, 3arc, Accurs0, Ada Wong, adam_rox12, ADAM594, adot401, adrian2pm, airghisla, almousawi, Amanda, Ander$on, Assassin, aurelio-92, Awayze, Icy, bbk4614, BigFatBompa, BigFudge, Blackstorm, born2destroy, Bradman, Carbon0x, chavman69, Chickengangsta, chris48hour, cjmurder123, clankfan1, CleanMODSHD, Clodey, Codi360, cood5, CraZoY, crazy_blake7, crazypyro, Croverno01, Cyrious, DanGFX, daswiftguy, decrulez96, defwegwreh, DJ NRGETiK, DONT_H8_5150, DORiS_420, DR-Dizzy, Drackos, Draco771, Drake, Dreamcather, elbeta2, Eskimopride420, EuanBlondin_x, game1231, Gendjisan, GNDOOOR_KILLER, godwisper, Grandad Trotter, Grumpy, Hack-Tivision, Hakaan, Hawkin, Hazey, Hells, HighModzz, Hughseyy, Hunter2One, I_Mod_Cod, Callumeleyy, IDontbreak, ii-ownaged-iixx, ikilledulol4, ipodtouch44, iThenrik, Ix Benere xI, j_gabriel, J.V., jakehop22, JaMbO, Jannis96, JD_WCE, jenko, jmaster105, JonnieOnionRing, Ju1cy, k1ll3rs0wn, ka5hm1r, kali7890, Kameo, kane212, Karoolus, KaYos, keggster1010200 and 124 other users.
12-23-2010, 09:11 AM #281
CleanMODSHD
Who’s Jim Erased?
This patch is still amazing thanks mossy
Last edited by CleanMODSHD ; 12-29-2010 at 04:25 PM.
12-29-2010, 02:54 PM #282
tree-22
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by EliteMossy View Post
Well, here is the V7 patch

It has a true flyable helicopter, UFO Mode, Nuke AT4, better infections menu, organised stats editing, annoying confirm thing!

It was not finished by any standards and you people will now miss out on the remote controllable UAV Plane, plus some other secret stuff i was working on.

Now all you need to do is thank the leaker's for denying you the opportunity for the never seen before stuff.

Credits:

Heres the link:

THIS CONTAINS SOME BUG FIXES I MADE SINCE THE LEAKED VERSION. I SUGGEST USING THIS VERSION.

does this one give u an out of memory error?
12-29-2010, 02:58 PM #283
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
Originally posted by 22 View Post
does this one give u an out of memory error?

All patches give that, including the genuine IW patch.
12-29-2010, 03:08 PM #284
Top_Dog_Uk
Gym leader
love your work man you are the best patch creator around :pirate:
12-29-2010, 03:48 PM #285
tree-22
Can’t trickshot me!
All patches give that, including the genuine IW patch.

the enzo doesnt i only have that problem with the mossy i tell u what i love the mossy patch the only thing is is the out of memory error
12-29-2010, 04:10 PM #286
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
Originally posted by 22 View Post
the enzo doesnt i only have that problem with the mossy i tell u what i love the mossy patch the only thing is is the out of memory error

Well, not sure whats up, but i get that with all patches, including the official IW patch. And i know alot of people who get it. It is not related to my patches.

The following 2 users say thank you to EliteMossy for this useful post:

_StAtEaMiNd_, tree-22
12-30-2010, 04:02 PM #287
Braucht man für den hack einen Jailbreaker?
haben sie vielleicht eine video wo man sehen kann wie man den hack in die ps3 hereintut?

Grüsse Ivan

Well, here is the V7 patch

Credits:

Heres the link:

12-31-2010, 03:57 AM #288
I've hosted this patch before it was pretty good. but i always get the out of memory error. and the confirm button annoyed me.
01-12-2011, 08:15 PM #289
What region is this?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo