10-21-2010, 06:36 AM #1
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well, here is the V7 patch

It has a true flyable helicopter, UFO Mode, Nuke AT4, better infections menu, organised stats editing, annoying confirm thing!

It was not finished by any standards and you people will now miss out on the remote controllable UAV Plane, plus some other secret stuff i was working on.

Now all you need to do is thank the leaker's for denying you the opportunity for the never seen before stuff.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkRrIx3GEHw[/ame]

Credits:
MrMoss - My brother for helping me.
TheUnkn0wn - For ideas (Nuke AT4 and Spawn Turret) and the Spawn Turret Code
Met-PL for the the flyable chopper
dconnor - for the awesome menu
everyone else at sevensins if i used you're stuff.

Heres the link:
You must login or register to view this content.

THIS CONTAINS SOME BUG FIXES I MADE SINCE THE LEAKED VERSION. I SUGGEST USING THIS VERSION.

PLEASE ALSO SHOW SOME APPRECIATION. ITS QUITE SIMPLE TO DO THIS.

PLEASE DO *NOT* EDIT MY NAME OUT OF THE PATCH. THIS IS THE ONLY THING I ASK.
Last edited by EliteMossy ; 10-21-2010 at 09:54 AM.

The following 224 users say thank you to EliteMossy for this useful post:

-Garf-, -SMOKIN-BEAST-, .MrRedDoT, *BLizZOnE*, *SCHAOS*, $oulja, Midnight.eGo, 3arc, Accurs0, Ada Wong, adam_rox12, ADAM594, adot401, adrian2pm, airghisla, almousawi, Amanda, Ander$on, Assassin, aurelio-92, Awayze, Icy, bbk4614, BigFatBompa, BigFudge, Blackstorm, born2destroy, Bradman, Carbon0x, chavman69, Chickengangsta, chris48hour, cjmurder123, clankfan1, CleanMODSHD, Clodey, Codi360, cood5, CraZoY, crazy_blake7, crazypyro, Croverno01, Cyrious, DanGFX, daswiftguy, decrulez96, defwegwreh, DJ NRGETiK, DONT_H8_5150, DORiS_420, DR-Dizzy, Drackos, Draco771, Drake, Dreamcather, elbeta2, Eskimopride420, EuanBlondin_x, game1231, Gendjisan, GNDOOOR_KILLER, godwisper, Grandad Trotter, Grumpy, Hack-Tivision, Hakaan, Hawkin, Hazey, Hells, HighModzz, Hughseyy, Hunter2One, I_Mod_Cod, Callumeleyy, IDontbreak, ii-ownaged-iixx, ikilledulol4, ipodtouch44, iThenrik, Ix Benere xI, j_gabriel, J.V., jakehop22, JaMbO, Jannis96, JD_WCE, jenko, jmaster105, JonnieOnionRing, Ju1cy, k1ll3rs0wn, ka5hm1r, kali7890, Kameo, kane212, Karoolus, KaYos, keggster1010200 and 124 other users.
10-21-2010, 06:38 AM #2
Bradman
Bounty hunter
this awesome thanks man ur da best but i think ur link is broken or maybe its just me but i keep on gettin an error
10-21-2010, 06:40 AM #3
Thanks heaps Mossy, i'm sorry to hear that your patch was leaked, I will donate to you and perhaps in the future your patches wont get leaked.

Thanks again Smile
10-21-2010, 06:40 AM #4
adrian2pm
Bounty hunter
link is dead...pleaseee

---------- Post added at 01:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 AM ----------

mossy is just teasing us
10-21-2010, 06:41 AM #5
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
Fixed it now.

The following 12 users say thank you to EliteMossy for this useful post:

-Luis7uarez-, cood5, Dreamcather, Nas., NGU_MVRz, NiiNo, Swampman, Threatz2Fresshh, Vxpz, xD_Steffen, xTuhNicee, XxShadowhawkxX
10-21-2010, 06:42 AM #6
adrian2pm
Bounty hunter
thank you..

---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

sorry i gave you all my rep i could give..
10-21-2010, 06:47 AM #7
Mr.Kane
Greatness
Gonna be honest, i hated version 6 so how much do you think it has improved. it had some good features but it wasn't for me
10-21-2010, 06:49 AM #8
Axiom
PC Gamer
Lol, everyone on NGU seems to be able to host these CLs, am I the only one that can't?
10-21-2010, 06:49 AM #9
Rainbow Dash
Now 20% Cooler
To be honest mossy this is one of your worst pieces of work. I liked v1 better. But Bushigan's Devil Patches are waaaaay better
Last edited by Rainbow Dash ; 10-21-2010 at 06:51 AM.

The following user thanked Rainbow Dash for this useful post:

Vampytwistッ
10-21-2010, 06:50 AM #10
DiJiTaLNiCk
BaLLiN' STaTuS
Originally posted by EliteMossy View Post
Well, here is the V7 patch

It has a true flyable helicopter, UFO Mode, Nuke AT4, better infections menu, organised stats editing, annoying confirm thing!

It was not finished by any standards and you people will now miss out on the remote controllable UAV Plane, plus some other secret stuff i was working on.

Now all you need to do is thank the leaker's for denying you the opportunity for the never seen before stuff.

Heres the link:
You must login or register to view this content.

THIS CONTAINS SOME BUG FIXES I MADE SINCE THE LEAKED VERSION. I SUGGEST USING THIS VERSION.

PLEASE DO *NOT* EDIT MY NAME OUT OF THE PATCH. THIS IS THE ONLY THING I ASK.

hey mossy does this have the hide and seek mod in it.. the gametype ??
or is that in your new version of patches

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo