03-15-2011, 06:25 PM #1
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I wasn't going to release this but a bunch of people have asked me for it. This is the project I was working on when they released MW2 1.12.

It is still a little buggy. It doesn't crash hardly at all, but there are other bugs.
The only map you can play this on for now is Terminal.

Again this is an early working version. Not something I normally would of released.
But it is alot of fun.

INSTRUCTIONS:

You can play with 1-6 people
DO NOT PLAY WITH MORE THEN 6 people. Or it will be VERY laggy.
Not sure if it will work properly if you let people join after the game starts.

If playing with a few people 1-3 you may want to end the game and start over if all the humans die.

If you die and a human is still alive then you will come back at the end of the round, and you keep you money, but lose everything else.

Anti-Join is D-pad Right

There are 6 Vending Machines around the map, that sell 1 perk and 1 gun each.

You have to buy a teleporter to move to the next room. Once one person buys it everyone can use that teleporter to go back and forth for the rest of the game. (the flag it teleports you to will teleport you back after a 3 second wait)

There is a box in the center room, it works like a normal Zombie box except it can give you the same weapon you already have. You have a chance of getting the Thunder Gun. The Thunder Gun has 24 shots. It will reload with Max Ammo.

You can only hold 2 guns, unless you buy the Gold Deseret Eagle, or the Unlimited Akimbo Glocks, from a vending machine.

Power Drops: You get a chance of getting one with every kill.

MAX AMMO; it will refill every humans ammo stock.
Steel Skin; It gives every human 2000 Health for 60 seconds.
Easy-Kill; Gives every zombie 10 health for 60 seconds
Zombie Eraser: Kills all zombies and gives humans $200

You get $75 for a kill and $150 for a headshot.

The rest I am sure you can figure out.

So here is My Robot Zombies.

You must login or register to view this content.

I included a PC version with all the .gsc files in-case someone wants to edit it.

Special Thanks To:
Elitemossy
Derek Trotter
Killingdyl
Juddy Loves Pizza
Tinkie101
Last edited by Hawkin ; 03-17-2011 at 03:02 PM.

The following 44 users say thank you to Hawkin for this useful post:

-Google-, /SneakerStreet/, |ManiaC|, add_me, Amazingpwner, anddrew, Diddles2Fresshh, Dr3aMz, eldermonkey, FrozN, FrOzTi, Hack-Tivision, hibye3, hydro_122499, I am Mara, IRiSe_GodFather, JakeM, JamesSwagger, Jannis96, JewBagel, jfed, killa skillz, kingbeaver, lildeg8, LINUX♥, Mango_Knife, Mw2Freak13, Nikeymikey, Pink Guy, Rin1, rodrigo21, shawry, Shieldsy, Skyl1n3, smd, The InvadeR, Threatz2Fresshh, Vultra, w8t4it, wowaka, xCamoLegend, xScreamo!, xT4sSin, zHoMiCiDe
03-15-2011, 11:28 PM #11
wowaka
Former Staff
Originally posted by smd View Post
I thought CFW users that deleted their default_mp.self could play with 3.60 users that use the mossy patch blocker.

Might be the same, idk. I've never used patch blocker, so I will be testing this for the first time today with bypassers.
03-16-2011, 07:42 AM #12
The InvadeR
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by julianportman View Post
Might be the same, idk. I've never used patch blocker, so I will be testing this for the first time today with bypassers.

I got your message but you didn't say your psn add x-NaThaN-v I'm gonna test patch blocker
03-16-2011, 12:29 PM #13
if you bypassed while on 1.11 you cant play with people who deleted mp_default.self because your on the 1.00 server best to tell your friends to delete there game data and bypass with mossy :P
03-16-2011, 01:07 PM #14
Oh lol

First, i'd like to say that this is the only "PS3 mod" that I liked :P

Even though it's a huge copy'npaste/mixing of Tinkie101's RSE and Killingdyl's QCZM... It have a good concept.

I'd say that you should use my and Yamato's PAP, Speed cola, Joggernog, Double tap... and so on :P

The following user thanked Rendflex for this useful post:

247Yamato
03-16-2011, 02:29 PM #15
jfed
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Hawkin View Post
I wasn't going to release this but a bunch of people have asked me for it. This is the project I was working on when they released MW2 1.12.

It is still a little buggy. It doesn't crash hardly at all, but there are other bugs.

Again this is an early working version. Not something I normally would of released.
But it is alot of fun.

INSTRUCTIONS:

If playing with a few people 1-3 you may want to end the game and start over if all the humans die.

If you die and a human is still alive then you will come back at the end of the round, and you keep you money, but lose everything else.

Anti-Join is D-pad Right

You have to buy a teleporter to move to the next room. Once one person buys it everyone can use that teleporter to go back and forth for the rest of the game. (the flag it teleports you to will teleport you back after a 3 second wait)

There is a box in the center room, it works like a normal Zombie box except it can give you the same weapon you already have. You have a chance of getting the Thunder Gun. The Thunder Gun has 24 shots. It will reload with Max Ammo.

You can only hold 2 guns, unless you buy the Gold Deseret Eagle, or the Unlimited Akimbo Glocks, from a vending machine.

I included a PC version with all the .gsc files in-case someone wants to edit it.

thanks for releasing this i have been waiting for this.
03-16-2011, 03:05 PM #16
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
Originally posted by Rendflex View Post
Oh lol

First, i'd like to say that this is the only "PS3 mod" that I liked :P

Even though it's a huge copy'npaste/mixing of Tinkie101's RSE and Killingdyl's QCZM... It have a good concept.

I'd say that you should use my and Yamato's PAP, Speed cola, Joggernog, Double tap... and so on :P

Thanks, I was going to add a PAP and other machines/maps. I just stopped working on it after 1.12 came out.

BTW There is already a Juggernog and Speed Cola. Just with different names.
Get-A-Life Bubble Gum = Juggernog
Quick Reloading Warm Bag of Chocolate = Speed Cola.

What is Tinkie101's RSE? I got some of the bot code and the waypoints from Juddylovespizza Bot Warfare patch, but never heard of that patch.
03-16-2011, 03:21 PM #17
Thanks, I was going to add a PAP and other machines/maps. I just stopped working on it after 1.12 came out.

What is Tinkie101's RSE? I got some of the bot code and the waypoints from Juddylovespizza Bot Warfare patch, but never heard of that patch.

Tinkie101 is the real creator of the waypoints and stuffs (along with Ability) That other guy is probaly a leecher, here's the link:

But uhm, have you seen my Juggernaut? It works a bit more like a painkiller ;P (modified painkiller)

Edit: Seems that the "botwarfare" is just a convert from the original PC version.
Still, Tinkie101 is the creator... credits to him Winky Winky
Last edited by Rendflex ; 03-16-2011 at 03:24 PM.

The following user thanked Rendflex for this useful post:

Hawkin
03-16-2011, 03:47 PM #18
shawry
< ^ > < ^ >

So are you still working on this?
03-16-2011, 08:57 PM #19
The InvadeR
Who’s Jim Erased?
I wasn't going to release this but a bunch of people have asked me for it. This is the project I was working on when they released MW2 1.12.

But it is alot of fun.

INSTRUCTIONS:

Anti-Join is D-pad Right

Special Thanks To:
Elitemossy
Derek Trotter
Killingdyl
Juddy Loves Pizza

One word wow , you done it again this is amazing I don't know how you did it but it's amazing and clearly took alot of time and effort I hope to see updates of it Winky Winky , the only fault I's some spots they can't get you, plane wing , propane tank ect Keep up the good work and continue to amaze the NGU communitySmile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo