03-15-2011, 06:25 PM #1
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I wasn't going to release this but a bunch of people have asked me for it. This is the project I was working on when they released MW2 1.12.

It is still a little buggy. It doesn't crash hardly at all, but there are other bugs.
The only map you can play this on for now is Terminal.

Again this is an early working version. Not something I normally would of released.
But it is alot of fun.

INSTRUCTIONS:

You can play with 1-6 people
DO NOT PLAY WITH MORE THEN 6 people. Or it will be VERY laggy.
Not sure if it will work properly if you let people join after the game starts.

If playing with a few people 1-3 you may want to end the game and start over if all the humans die.

If you die and a human is still alive then you will come back at the end of the round, and you keep you money, but lose everything else.

Anti-Join is D-pad Right

There are 6 Vending Machines around the map, that sell 1 perk and 1 gun each.

You have to buy a teleporter to move to the next room. Once one person buys it everyone can use that teleporter to go back and forth for the rest of the game. (the flag it teleports you to will teleport you back after a 3 second wait)

There is a box in the center room, it works like a normal Zombie box except it can give you the same weapon you already have. You have a chance of getting the Thunder Gun. The Thunder Gun has 24 shots. It will reload with Max Ammo.

You can only hold 2 guns, unless you buy the Gold Deseret Eagle, or the Unlimited Akimbo Glocks, from a vending machine.

Power Drops: You get a chance of getting one with every kill.

MAX AMMO; it will refill every humans ammo stock.
Steel Skin; It gives every human 2000 Health for 60 seconds.
Easy-Kill; Gives every zombie 10 health for 60 seconds
Zombie Eraser: Kills all zombies and gives humans $200

You get $75 for a kill and $150 for a headshot.

The rest I am sure you can figure out.

So here is My Robot Zombies.

You must login or register to view this content.

I included a PC version with all the .gsc files in-case someone wants to edit it.

Special Thanks To:
Elitemossy
Derek Trotter
Killingdyl
Juddy Loves Pizza
Tinkie101
Last edited by Hawkin ; 03-17-2011 at 03:02 PM.

The following 44 users say thank you to Hawkin for this useful post:

-Google-, /SneakerStreet/, |ManiaC|, add_me, Amazingpwner, anddrew, Diddles2Fresshh, Dr3aMz, eldermonkey, FrozN, FrOzTi, Hack-Tivision, hibye3, hydro_122499, I am Mara, IRiSe_GodFather, JakeM, JamesSwagger, Jannis96, JewBagel, jfed, killa skillz, kingbeaver, lildeg8, LINUX♥, Mango_Knife, Mw2Freak13, Nikeymikey, Pink Guy, Rin1, rodrigo21, shawry, Shieldsy, Skyl1n3, smd, The InvadeR, Threatz2Fresshh, Vultra, w8t4it, wowaka, xCamoLegend, xScreamo!, xT4sSin, zHoMiCiDe
03-17-2011, 08:22 PM #29
Xanadu
Banned
Originally posted by julianportman View Post
Found the hidden flag, LOL.

same here lol
03-17-2011, 08:24 PM #30
wowaka
Former Staff
Originally posted by MOTOFREAK18 View Post
same here lol

Where is it? The one I found was under the map=D.
03-17-2011, 08:27 PM #31
Xanadu
Banned
Where is it? The one I found was under the map=D.

i cant remeber i would have to go on and remeber it while i was playing it wasnt hard to find
03-17-2011, 08:55 PM #32
The InvadeR
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by eldermonkey View Post
im guessing you are on windows xp right? well heres one that works for xp.
You must login or register to view this content.
just put your patch into app folder and click what you want it to do lolxD (you will see what i mean when you download this lol really easy to do)

thanks im not retarded i know how to work them but im a xp guy!

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

Originally posted by anddrew View Post
This is the patch where the bot's are zombies (visa versa), right?
and which maps?

yes bots are zombies terminal only Smile
03-17-2011, 08:56 PM #33
JakeM
ZOMG HaXz!
Originally posted by Hawkin View Post
First are you trying to play this on XBOX? Or just editing it for PS3?

Unexpected end of file error is a compression error. It has nothing to do with the gsc changes you have made. XBOX to PS3 (or vice versa) Never seem to work with this patch. They often give you this error.

If you are trying to make this work for Xbox get my zombieland 3.5 or 3.6 xbox patch and manually cut and paste the following gsc's from the PC version of this patch.
_rank
_events
_ac130
Humanzombiesetup
_missions
customapedits
_killstreaks

Then it should work for XBOX if you want to edit for PS3 don't use ffviewer use Notepad++ and compress it manually.

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

Yeah the room with the Unlimited Glocks and EMP was going to be sealed off from those areas. Plus I was/am working on randomly spawning Flaming ghosts that can go anywhere. (and still be killed the normal way)

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

Sort of I am looking into devising a new system for the AIs. The waypoint system takes up too much space. Much More then it needs to probably because it was designed by a PC programmer who didn't have any space concerns.

I am thinking about losing the zombies and just using flying ghosts. If they don't have to stay on the ground the AI coding would be small enough to make every map and still have room for another game. I would just make walls (some invisible) the ghosts could not go through.

Mostly I am waiting to see what happens with MW2 1.12. Making a game that only bypassers can play seems like a waste of time. Oh and looking into WAW.

I think they should be flying flaming sexdoll zombie ghost :p.
03-17-2011, 09:18 PM #34
anddrew
League Champion
Originally posted by NaThR View Post
thanks im not retarded i know how to work them but im a xp guy!

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

yes bots are zombies terminal only Smile

Is it just me or is it hard? Haha, the zombies keep glitching over walls
03-17-2011, 09:36 PM #35
Originally posted by anddrew View Post
Is it just me or is it hard? Haha, the zombies keep glitching over walls

lol it wouldn't be too fun if it was easy would it? lolxD
and when you say glitching.... are you talking about when they are first spawning? when they fly from above and drop down?:P because thats supposed to happenxD
03-18-2011, 03:17 AM #36
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
Originally posted by JakeM501 View Post
I think they should be flying flaming sexdoll zombie ghost :p.

lol maybe???

The following user thanked Hawkin for this useful post:

JakeM
03-18-2011, 09:46 PM #37
The_Platypus
Live Life, Play Cod
We won't, but all we need to do is get a few CFW ppl to delete their default_mp.self and we can play anything we want together, zombielands included.

Incase anyone needs a cfw person i still got on my other PS3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo