03-15-2011, 06:25 PM #1
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I wasn't going to release this but a bunch of people have asked me for it. This is the project I was working on when they released MW2 1.12.

It is still a little buggy. It doesn't crash hardly at all, but there are other bugs.
The only map you can play this on for now is Terminal.

Again this is an early working version. Not something I normally would of released.
But it is alot of fun.

INSTRUCTIONS:

You can play with 1-6 people
DO NOT PLAY WITH MORE THEN 6 people. Or it will be VERY laggy.
Not sure if it will work properly if you let people join after the game starts.

If playing with a few people 1-3 you may want to end the game and start over if all the humans die.

If you die and a human is still alive then you will come back at the end of the round, and you keep you money, but lose everything else.

Anti-Join is D-pad Right

There are 6 Vending Machines around the map, that sell 1 perk and 1 gun each.

You have to buy a teleporter to move to the next room. Once one person buys it everyone can use that teleporter to go back and forth for the rest of the game. (the flag it teleports you to will teleport you back after a 3 second wait)

There is a box in the center room, it works like a normal Zombie box except it can give you the same weapon you already have. You have a chance of getting the Thunder Gun. The Thunder Gun has 24 shots. It will reload with Max Ammo.

You can only hold 2 guns, unless you buy the Gold Deseret Eagle, or the Unlimited Akimbo Glocks, from a vending machine.

Power Drops: You get a chance of getting one with every kill.

MAX AMMO; it will refill every humans ammo stock.
Steel Skin; It gives every human 2000 Health for 60 seconds.
Easy-Kill; Gives every zombie 10 health for 60 seconds
Zombie Eraser: Kills all zombies and gives humans $200

You get $75 for a kill and $150 for a headshot.

The rest I am sure you can figure out.

So here is My Robot Zombies.

You must login or register to view this content.

I included a PC version with all the .gsc files in-case someone wants to edit it.

Special Thanks To:
Elitemossy
Derek Trotter
Killingdyl
Juddy Loves Pizza
Tinkie101
Last edited by Hawkin ; 03-17-2011 at 03:02 PM.

The following 44 users say thank you to Hawkin for this useful post:

-Google-, /SneakerStreet/, |ManiaC|, add_me, Amazingpwner, anddrew, Diddles2Fresshh, Dr3aMz, eldermonkey, FrozN, FrOzTi, Hack-Tivision, hibye3, hydro_122499, I am Mara, IRiSe_GodFather, JakeM, JamesSwagger, Jannis96, JewBagel, jfed, killa skillz, kingbeaver, lildeg8, LINUX♥, Mango_Knife, Mw2Freak13, Nikeymikey, Pink Guy, Rin1, rodrigo21, shawry, Shieldsy, Skyl1n3, smd, The InvadeR, Threatz2Fresshh, Vultra, w8t4it, wowaka, xCamoLegend, xScreamo!, xT4sSin, zHoMiCiDe
03-29-2011, 02:16 AM #56
smd
Zombie Disco Squad
hey how do you get into the airplane? I bought the flag that tele's you to where you can wander about at will, but the airplane's entrances were closed off by carepackages.
03-16-2014, 08:54 PM #57
/SneakerStreet/
At least I can fight
i know this is almost 3years old and u are a legend hawkinSmile but i have a question.

Is there a newer version of this with all maps??

i searched on youtube and google and i cant find a new version:/
05-22-2016, 03:50 PM #58
classic
05-25-2016, 10:40 AM #59
/SneakerStreet/
At least I can fight
Originally posted by TVFilthyFrank View Post
classic

Stop bumping old threads
05-25-2016, 11:29 AM #60
Originally posted by SneakerStreet
Stop bumping old threads

well arnt u you bumping it yourself by replying?
and sorry i dont know how this bumping thing works.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo