09-21-2011, 07:07 AM #1
.DeadlyMoDz25
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i released this in my patch a few days ago and i still hear people saying you cant infect aim assist, well here it is. i have used this on a ton of people the get it from me then the next day i come on i have about 50 messages asking to get the infection when i get online, could easily make a buck or two lol

ive been able to get up to 3 dvars on 1 APAD
once there infected the aim assist turns on when they move and they just press select to have uav Smile

MW3 is coming out soon lets get the best out of MW2 Claps

ui_mapname "mp_rust;bind APAD_UP set aim_autoAimRangeScale 2;set aim_lockon_debug 1;set aim_aimAssistRangeScale 1;bind APAD_DOWN set aim_autoaim_enabled 1;set aim_lockon_region_height 90;set aim_lockon_region_width 90;bind APAD_RIGHT set aim_lockon_enabled 1;set aim_lockon_strength 9999;set aim_lockon_deflection 0.0005;bind APAD_LEFT set aim_autoaim_region_height 9999;set aim_autoaim_region_width 9999;set aim_autoAimRangeScale 2;bind button_back set g_compassShowEnemies 1;set scr_game_forceuav 1;set compass_show_enemies 1;set clanname {DM};disconnect;"
Last edited by .DeadlyMoDz25 ; 09-21-2011 at 07:11 AM.

The following 10 users say thank you to .DeadlyMoDz25 for this useful post:

Assassin, Docko412, fluffyTHEnutsak, Savant, sciz0r, T_m_b07, xRaW, xVz, Yeezus Christ, yepitsdavid

The following 16 users groaned at .DeadlyMoDz25 for this awful post:

-MartyNeale-, AngryHD, bkburger13, HowsMySHOOTING, iCreative, JamazkieHD, JonoEfthy, User23434, Maty360414, Mr.Azoz, Plumm, PussayPatrol, TheFallen, xBRz_fri3dL, xShowtime32x, Zеhm
09-21-2011, 07:11 AM #2
Good m8 im going to add this to my patch Happy
09-21-2011, 03:39 PM #3
Wish i still hacked bro:/ This is DaxcrazyHDx Remember me? lol peace bro

Originally posted by .DeadlyMoDz25 View Post
i released this in my patch a few days ago and i still hear people saying you cant infect aim assist, well here it is. i have used this on a ton of people the get it from me then the next day i come on i have about 50 messages asking to get the infection when i get online, could easily make a buck or two lol

ive been able to get up to 3 dvars on 1 APAD
once there infected the aim assist turns on when they move and they just press select to have uav Smile

MW3 is coming out soon lets get the best out of MW2 Claps

ui_mapname "mp_rust;bind APAD_UP set aim_autoAimRangeScale 2;set aim_lockon_debug 1;set aim_aimAssistRangeScale 1;bind APAD_DOWN set aim_autoaim_enabled 1;set aim_lockon_region_height 90;set aim_lockon_region_width 90;bind APAD_RIGHT set aim_lockon_enabled 1;set aim_lockon_strength 9999;set aim_lockon_deflection 0.0005;bind APAD_LEFT set aim_autoaim_region_height 9999;set aim_autoaim_region_width 9999;set aim_autoAimRangeScale 2;bind button_back set g_compassShowEnemies 1;set scr_game_forceuav 1;set compass_show_enemies 1;set clanname {DM};disconnect;"
09-21-2011, 06:56 PM #4
HowsMySHOOTING
Watch the skies, traveler
inb4 mw2 1.13

Good job..
09-21-2011, 07:10 PM #5
i have infectable aim assist on my latest patch, but i left out infectable uav for a reason, so that everyone isnt getting it, and ruining the game for those who dont....infectable uav is a complete waste of time, sorry to say it

The following user thanked AngryHD for this useful post:

Dope.
09-21-2011, 07:10 PM #6
Matt1511
R.I.P. MVIEYRA</3
MW2 was ruined when all the kids got CFW.

This is a great release deadly:y:

if you dont like this hack then dont use it. Its a exploit and hack section everyone. DEAL WITH IT

The following 5 users say thank you to Matt1511 for this useful post:

.DeadlyMoDz25, AMNE, Kane500, LightModz, T_m_b07

The following 2 users groaned at Matt1511 for this awful post:

PussayPatrol, xVz
09-21-2011, 07:15 PM #7
.DeadlyMoDz25
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by 69r View Post
Well, i don't care but listen/read this, i am not saying this cause of the current situation. But yesterday i enter 4 lobbyes in the hole day that some one had "Infections" on No watch mark my words if people keep putting shit in there patches like this Bye mw2...

just evening up the playing field :happycry:
09-21-2011, 07:16 PM #8
Originally posted by 69r View Post
Well, i don't care but listen/read this, i am not saying this cause of the current situation. But yesterday i enter 4 lobbyes in the hole day that some one had "Infections" on No watch mark my words if people keep putting shit in there patches like this Bye mw2...

i agree with you there....if everyone has constant uav and infections, then IW will have no choice but to implement a patch...then guess whats gonna happen? everyone will bitch about the fact that "we released uav" when really it was only one or two people, isnt it simpler to keep uav for host only? that way we wont have so many little kiddies ruining the game and what it was, the way things are now are fine, i see no need to release stuff that is only going to degenerate the MW2 community, and bring an even worse name on ourselves than what we have already....

The following 3 users say thank you to AngryHD for this useful post:

-MartyNeale-, B Loner, iCreative
09-21-2011, 07:22 PM #9
Originally posted by .DeadlyMoDz25 View Post
just evening up the playing field :happycry:

there is no point even you trying to justify your actions....yes there are people who want uav, BUT the majority of people, including us who make patches, dont want to release it simply for the fact that theres no need for it, think of it this way, if your playing online,, and EVERYONE has uav and your the only one in the game without it, its gonna take all the enjoyment out of the game, i seriously lost all respect for you now, and tbh i dont care what you think of me....ut i for one will listen to the community and not do shit thats gonna fully **** there game up, at least this way you can still have fun online and only run into a few modded lobbys, maybe only 10%...thats all i have to say on the matter

The following user thanked AngryHD for this useful post:

-MartyNeale-
09-21-2011, 07:36 PM #10
Matt1511
R.I.P. MVIEYRA</3
Originally posted by iCreative View Post
Proof or GTFO?

:dumb: You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo