09-21-2011, 07:07 AM #1
.DeadlyMoDz25
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i released this in my patch a few days ago and i still hear people saying you cant infect aim assist, well here it is. i have used this on a ton of people the get it from me then the next day i come on i have about 50 messages asking to get the infection when i get online, could easily make a buck or two lol

ive been able to get up to 3 dvars on 1 APAD
once there infected the aim assist turns on when they move and they just press select to have uav Smile

MW3 is coming out soon lets get the best out of MW2 Claps

ui_mapname "mp_rust;bind APAD_UP set aim_autoAimRangeScale 2;set aim_lockon_debug 1;set aim_aimAssistRangeScale 1;bind APAD_DOWN set aim_autoaim_enabled 1;set aim_lockon_region_height 90;set aim_lockon_region_width 90;bind APAD_RIGHT set aim_lockon_enabled 1;set aim_lockon_strength 9999;set aim_lockon_deflection 0.0005;bind APAD_LEFT set aim_autoaim_region_height 9999;set aim_autoaim_region_width 9999;set aim_autoAimRangeScale 2;bind button_back set g_compassShowEnemies 1;set scr_game_forceuav 1;set compass_show_enemies 1;set clanname {DM};disconnect;"
Last edited by .DeadlyMoDz25 ; 09-21-2011 at 07:11 AM.

The following 10 users say thank you to .DeadlyMoDz25 for this useful post:

Assassin, Docko412, fluffyTHEnutsak, Savant, sciz0r, T_m_b07, xRaW, xVz, Yeezus Christ, yepitsdavid

The following 16 users groaned at .DeadlyMoDz25 for this awful post:

-MartyNeale-, AngryHD, bkburger13, HowsMySHOOTING, iCreative, JamazkieHD, JonoEfthy, User23434, Maty360414, Mr.Azoz, Plumm, PussayPatrol, TheFallen, xBRz_fri3dL, xShowtime32x, Zеhm
09-21-2011, 07:47 PM #11
Originally posted by .DeadlyMoDz25 View Post
Get over yourselves kids, if its ruined who gies a **** move on to trying to crack black ops or mw3, y waste it time on an old game when we can do better but everyone's to lazy to try

alright no screw that. don't try to do mw3 like mw2. mw2 was fun until it went to nothing but hacks. it got old
09-21-2011, 08:41 PM #12
T_m_b07
I defeated!
i released this in my patch a few days ago and i still hear people saying you cant infect aim assist, well here it is. i have used this on a ton of people the get it from me then the next day i come on i have about 50 messages asking to get the infection when i get online, could easily make a buck or two lol

once there infected the aim assist turns on when they move and they just press select to have uav Smile

ui_mapname "mp_rust;bind APAD_UP set aim_autoAimRangeScale 2;set aim_lockon_debug 1;set aim_aimAssistRangeScale 1;bind APAD_DOWN set aim_autoaim_enabled 1;set aim_lockon_region_height 90;set aim_lockon_region_width 90;bind APAD_RIGHT set aim_lockon_enabled 1;set aim_lockon_strength 9999;set aim_lockon_deflection 0.0005;bind APAD_LEFT set aim_autoaim_region_height 9999;set aim_autoaim_region_width 9999;set aim_autoAimRangeScale 2;bind button_back set g_compassShowEnemies 1;set scr_game_forceuav 1;set compass_show_enemies 1;set clanname {DM};disconnect;"

Nice work man.. i think i recognise this from somewhere Not Happy or Sad hmmm not sure... EFF the haters why people cry over a post i dont know... thought a forum was about sharing ideas and making something extreme or epic from it.. i guess people dont like working together no more... :n: i feel like mystic meg sometimes i swear i can tell the future :O i predict "100,000 people say NO thank you to T_m_b07 for this awful post :\"

The following user thanked T_m_b07 for this useful post:

.DeadlyMoDz25
09-21-2011, 08:43 PM #13
i released this in my patch a few days ago and i still hear people saying you cant infect aim assist, well here it is. i have used this on a ton of people the get it from me then the next day i come on i have about 50 messages asking to get the infection when i get online, could easily make a buck or two lol

Heck ya DM25 i think that everyine will agree
09-21-2011, 08:58 PM #14
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Now children. None of you are rationalizing this release. You're not weighing the options thoroughly. You're just jumping the bandwagon, and pointing fingers, and bitching each other out. If you took 10 minutes to weigh this out, you'd realize how this is good, and/or bad.
MW2 is old. It's older than Blops. It's better than Blops, as we all know. Hence, that is why we continue to play this game. The game was slaughtered when 3.55 came out, and all of the patches for 1.11 were released, and every child could gain knowledge on how to do it. It was fixed. 1.12 came out, and bypassing came out. I'm not a fan of bypassing, because to me, it sucks. It's not ranked, it's just....there. Some people like it, cool, and good for you. 1.12 was ruined when the very first mods were released. You all bitch about certain things getting released, well look at this way. What about the shotguns? They have ruined the game. What about the infectable UAV? It's been released, and I can promise a great majority of users have it on. Just watch in a SnD match, and you'll see. What about XP? Isn't that 'cheating the system'?

All of you are contradicting yourselves, and telling one another MW2 is now ruined. It's not 'ruined'. I guarantee only about 15% of users who are still active on this game, do the hacks. It seems like a lot when you join a lobby, and someone has the say commands going around, but no. It seems that way because a great majority of the active ones before hand have gone to Blops. You all say, 'what if MW3 sucks, and we want this as our backflop'? (Backflop is my new word. :ySmile
MW3 will not suck. You're all using that as your scapegoat. You know, and I know it WILL NOT blow. Now if it was made by Treyarch, then yes, I'd be optimistic about it coming out. But let's all settle the **** down. You're all griping at each other, and you have no reason. I'm at work right now, and it's time for me to get off my lunch break so I can do these dipshits a favor. Make them money, so they can continue to get richer, while I get poorer.

Remember fellas...if there weren't such things as hacks, NONE of you would be here. We'd all be playing against the try-hards, the UMP rushers, the akimbo ranger fags, and the OMA dipshits. Everyone would STILL, after TWO YEARS! be trying to get a nuke. :megusta:

To every downfall, there is an upside. Remember those words. Especially for this game. :y:

The following 6 users say thank you to iTruceFret for this useful post:

.DeadlyMoDz25, JamazkieHD, PunjabiBoii, Rainbow Gravity, T_m_b07, TheFallen
09-21-2011, 09:10 PM #15
T_m_b07
I defeated!
Originally posted by Truce View Post
Now children. None of you are rationalizing this release. You're not weighing the options thoroughly. You're just jumping the bandwagon, and pointing fingers, and bitching each other out. If you took 10 minutes to weigh this out, you'd realize how this is good, and/or bad.
MW2 is old. It's older than Blops. It's better than Blops, as we all know. Hence, that is why we continue to play this game. The game was slaughtered when 3.55 came out, and all of the patches for 1.11 were released, and every child could gain knowledge on how to do it. It was fixed. 1.12 came out, and bypassing came out. I'm not a fan of bypassing, because to me, it sucks. It's not ranked, it's just....there. Some people like it, cool, and good for you. 1.12 was ruined when the very first mods were released. You all bitch about certain things getting released, well look at this way. What about the shotguns? They have ruined the game. What about the infectable UAV? It's been released, and I can promise a great majority of users have it on. Just watch in a SnD match, and you'll see. What about XP? Isn't that 'cheating the system'?

All of you are contradicting yourselves, and telling one another MW2 is now ruined. It's not 'ruined'. I guarantee only about 15% of users who are still active on this game, do the hacks. It seems like a lot when you join a lobby, and someone has the say commands going around, but no. It seems that way because a great majority of the active ones before hand have gone to Blops. You all say, 'what if MW3 sucks, and we want this as our backflop'? (Backflop is my new word. :ySmile
MW3 will not suck. You're all using that as your scapegoat. You know, and I know it WILL NOT blow. Now if it was made by Treyarch, then yes, I'd be optimistic about it coming out. But let's all settle the **** down. You're all griping at each other, and you have no reason. I'm at work right now, and it's time for me to get off my lunch break so I can do these dipshits a favor. Make them money, so they can continue to get richer, while I get poorer.

Remember fellas...if there weren't such things as hacks, NONE of you would be here. We'd all be playing against the try-hards, the UMP rushers, the akimbo ranger fags, and the OMA dipshits. Everyone would STILL, after TWO YEARS! be trying to get a nuke. :megusta:

To every downfall, there is an upside. Remember those words. Especially for this game. :y:

Well said dude.... if you dont like it... dont use it... this game fails in sooo many ways.... its nearly 3 years old so why bother what happens to it.. a month left until the next game comes out so yeah nothing wrong with a post like this good job

The following user thanked T_m_b07 for this useful post:

iTruceFret
09-21-2011, 09:29 PM #16
.DeadlyMoDz25
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Truce View Post

very very well put :y:
09-21-2011, 10:28 PM #17
TheFallen
Former Dark Night
Originally posted by defixer View Post
thefallen didnt find shit(except the didyouknow) Everything released since 1.12, was released a year ago on se7ensins. the only guy i respect is blackstorm for releasing the offsets...

Whoa whoa, whoa. I didn't find shit? You have no idea what I have found. Most of it isn't released and you don't even know it exists. Also, I don't even have an account on 7s for one. Lastly, I have been a part of the thing that is in every patch, unlock all. So think twice before you talk.

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Originally posted by Matt1511 View Post
:dumb: You must login or register to view this content.

Microsoft denied it...

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

Here's my opinion, I don't and never will support infections. If people want to mod, let them go spend $300+ on a JB'ed PS3. I don't think that the people that actually paid to mod, should have to deal with the leechers that use infections. Even though I don't support infections, I don't really care if they are released. I never really play video games as I actually have a life. I do this at night when I'm bored. Anyone that is a friend of mine would know that. Also, to the people *cough cough defixer cough cough* that are talking shit about some guy who they don't know, just grow up, please.

The following 4 users say thank you to TheFallen for this useful post:

KCxFTW, Skyl1n3, T_m_b07, xShowtime32x
09-21-2011, 10:37 PM #18
Originally posted by ITheFallenI View Post

Microsoft denied it...

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

Does that mean no 1.13 update then? Or is IW just going to f*ck things up for us PS3 users? -.-
09-21-2011, 10:40 PM #19
xRaW
xI2aW-
STOP ****ING GROANING THIS. ruining mw2? wtf are u guys on about? making cfg ****ing patches are ruining mw2 more than this little code is :dumb: people. without the cfg coding there would not be any of this. this is a great release and all i can say mw2 was ruined from day 1 up till now it got hacked on day 1 ruined with gsc patches and now cfg stop hating on this guy when its already ruined

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo