09-21-2011, 07:07 AM #1
.DeadlyMoDz25
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i released this in my patch a few days ago and i still hear people saying you cant infect aim assist, well here it is. i have used this on a ton of people the get it from me then the next day i come on i have about 50 messages asking to get the infection when i get online, could easily make a buck or two lol

ive been able to get up to 3 dvars on 1 APAD
once there infected the aim assist turns on when they move and they just press select to have uav Smile

MW3 is coming out soon lets get the best out of MW2 Claps

ui_mapname "mp_rust;bind APAD_UP set aim_autoAimRangeScale 2;set aim_lockon_debug 1;set aim_aimAssistRangeScale 1;bind APAD_DOWN set aim_autoaim_enabled 1;set aim_lockon_region_height 90;set aim_lockon_region_width 90;bind APAD_RIGHT set aim_lockon_enabled 1;set aim_lockon_strength 9999;set aim_lockon_deflection 0.0005;bind APAD_LEFT set aim_autoaim_region_height 9999;set aim_autoaim_region_width 9999;set aim_autoAimRangeScale 2;bind button_back set g_compassShowEnemies 1;set scr_game_forceuav 1;set compass_show_enemies 1;set clanname {DM};disconnect;"
Last edited by .DeadlyMoDz25 ; 09-21-2011 at 07:11 AM.

The following 10 users say thank you to .DeadlyMoDz25 for this useful post:

Assassin, Docko412, fluffyTHEnutsak, Savant, sciz0r, T_m_b07, xRaW, xVz, Yeezus Christ, yepitsdavid

The following 16 users groaned at .DeadlyMoDz25 for this awful post:

-MartyNeale-, AngryHD, bkburger13, HowsMySHOOTING, iCreative, JamazkieHD, JonoEfthy, User23434, Maty360414, Mr.Azoz, Plumm, PussayPatrol, TheFallen, xBRz_fri3dL, xShowtime32x, Zеhm
11-17-2015, 04:51 PM #65
Jordan
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Stoges1
is there a way to add lock on to the aim assist , like have them both in the same time. cuz its one or the other . do you happen to have the code for it

Why did you grave dig such an old post ?
11-17-2015, 08:55 PM #66
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Stoges1
is there a way to add lock on to the aim assist , like have them both in the same time. cuz its one or the other . do you happen to have the code for it

Please look into newer menus preferably 2015. Aim insist is aim insist if you want a lock on. Look into a cfg menu aimbot section there are variety to go from and if you want "real lock on" you need a Jailbroken ps3. Thanks for refreshing this post to me its nice to see i put this community through a loop of history. 😂
11-17-2015, 09:20 PM #67
SynixMods
Little One
How do you put this on Mw2?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo