03-30-2013, 09:57 AM #1
iTrexk
[move]:p The ''K'' Is Silent :p[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Logic Menu Base
Create By: iTrexk

Hey guys, here releasing a simple menu base. But this menu base is like no other. The base is coded in a style that I created with logic. Why I say "I created"?, because no one has use this kind of logic to create a full menu before from what I've seen since I started to mod cfg. People have only use this kind of logic just for functions and nothing more. I made this type of coding style from scratch and with no help what so ever from anybody just because there was no one to really go to because no one has did this before so I had to use my brain a lot and it did hurt sometimes lol. So here you go. :p

Advantages For Using Logic Coding:
  • Learn some of the most advance coding
  • Makes the coding very compact
  • Less coding
  • Gives you a lot more space
  • Very complicated for noobs to edit Winky Winky
  • Since there's a lot less coding/going on maybe it has a less chance on "Lost Reliable Commands"? Maybe you guys can tell me that. Lol

Disadvantages For Using Logic Coding:
  • None that I know of other then it might confuse you by it's epicness. :ha!:

Information On This Menu Base:
  • Looks like a simple normal menu base but doesn't work like one Winky Winky
  • Has 12 menus and 1 main menu
  • Has 15 options in each menu
  • Has both default and tactical layouts for the menu that changes when you switch layouts in game, so no need for two patches
  • Has a back button option because you can close the menu and open it and it will open where you left off at :satisfied:
  • Select an option = R2
  • Navigate through options = UP/DOWN
  • Navigate through menus (NOT sub menus) = LEFT/RIGHT
  • Close menu = Square
  • Back = Circle

Video:

You must login or register to view this content.

If you look at the upper right hand corner you will see all the coding in a little rectangular preview. All of the coding that is highlighted is the controls and workings for ALL the menus in the patch! All of those other codes at the bottom are all of the menu's builds (how the menu looks) and the menu's functions. This is were you really see all of the advantages from above. Winky Winky

Credits:
  • TheFallen - for sharing some things about the escape quotes ("\"")
  • Obamasu - for telling me a little something about logic when he discover it
A HUGE thanks to these awesome guys, without them this menu base wouldn't be here and you guys wouldn't know about logic coding! <3

Well, Enjoy!
Hope you guys start to understand this and your next menu will be in logic!

^ Click the picture to download the Logic Menu Base ^
[/B]
Last edited by iTrexk ; 03-30-2013 at 01:39 PM.

The following 34 users say thank you to iTrexk for this useful post:

-Xperia-, {CE} EdiTz-, *xActionMods*, BrinkerzHD, Chip ♞, CrimsonEcho, Dizzehfied, Dr. Mayham, H-A-X-O, HanleyzHD♚, JLM, ImGsus, ImHaXUnique, iTMG-, JackMods-, ResistTheJamsha, joshdomain14, KadenxC28, Linux, MadManModz, Mango_Knife, matt0897, Mr.Grinch, OmGRhys-x, Prodigy_killz, robbaNL, SC58, Script Kiddie, SUBARUDEMON, ThreeSixtyyy, xCrankModz, xePixTvx, xLoveMoDzHD, zSunriseModz
03-30-2013, 10:06 AM #2
zSunriseModz
Climbing up the ladder
Nice! I like itSmile
03-30-2013, 10:17 AM #3
Kif
Kush Friendly
Good shit bro Cool Man (aka Tustin)
03-30-2013, 10:17 AM #4
Dizzehfied
Do a barrel roll!
Ok ok ok ok i like it..
03-30-2013, 10:37 AM #5
Thanks You are the best Happy
03-30-2013, 10:44 AM #6
BrinkerzHD
Ex PS3 Modder
You're so ungrateful :troll: Get someone else next time :troll:
But, great work Winky Winky
03-30-2013, 11:51 AM #7
OMG!! Might actually use this, seeing as bypassed is patch :S All we need now is a black shader and elitemossy remake's Winky Winky

Good shit bro ive thanked and liked :happycry:
03-30-2013, 11:55 AM #8
Mango_Knife
In my man cave
Originally posted by iTrexk View Post
Logic Menu Base

Hey guys, here releasing a simple menu base. But this menu base is like no other. The base is coded in a style that I created with logic. Why I say "I created"?, because no one has use this kind of logic to create a full menu before from what I've seen since I started to mod cfg. People have only use this kind of logic just for functions and nothing more. I made this type of coding style from scratch and with no help what so ever from anybody just because there was no one to really go to because no one has did this before so I had to use my brain a lot and it did hurt sometimes lol. So here you go. :p

• Less coding
  • Since there's a lot less coding/going on maybe it has a less chance on "Lost Reliable Commands"? Maybe you guys can tell me that. Lol

• Has both default and tactical layouts for the menu that changes when you switch layouts in game, so no need for two patches
  • Has a back button option because you can close the menu and open it and it will open where you left off at :satisfied:
  • Select an option = R2
  • Close menu = Square
  • Back = Circle

Video:

If you look at the upper right hand corner you will see all the coding in a little rectangular preview. All of the coding that is highlighted is the controls and workings for ALL the menus in the patch! All of those other codes at the bottom are all of the menu's builds (how the menu looks) and the menu's functions. This is were you really see all of the advantages from above. Winky Winky

Credits:
A HUGE thanks to these awesome guys, without them this menu base wouldn't be here and you guys wouldn't know about logic coding! <3

Well, Enjoy!
[/B]

Cool Menu Base!
Last edited by Mango_Knife ; 03-30-2013 at 11:59 AM.
03-30-2013, 01:20 PM #9
CrimsonEcho
Space Ninja
Originally posted by iTrexk View Post
Logic Menu Base

• Less coding

• Select an option = R2
  • Close menu = Square
  • Back = Circle

Video:

Credits:

Well, Enjoy!
[/B]

This is amazing! Another way of coding CFG. Now I'm going to have to learn how to understand it on how you did the menu base then I might go on to other plans.
03-30-2013, 01:45 PM #10
iTrexk
[move]:p The ''K'' Is Silent :p[/move]
Originally posted by zSunriseModz View Post
Nice! I like itSmile

Thanks man. Smile

Originally posted by Kif View Post
Good shit bro Cool Man (aka Tustin)

Thanks man. Smile

Originally posted by Dizzehfied View Post
Ok ok ok ok i like it..

Lol Thanks.

Originally posted by joshdomain14 View Post
Thanks You are the best Happy

In your opinion. Lol

Originally posted by BrinkerzHD View Post
You're so ungrateful :troll: Get someone else next time :troll:
But, great work Winky Winky

Lol Wub you! <3

Originally posted by SUBARUDEMON View Post
OMG!! Might actually use this, seeing as bypassed is patch :S All we need now is a black shader and elitemossy remake's Winky Winky

Good shit bro ive thanked and liked :happycry:

Well it's easy to get the black shader, so have fun with that. Lol

Originally posted by Knife View Post
Cool Menu Base!

Thanks man. Smile

Originally posted by CrimsonEcho View Post
This is amazing! Another way of coding CFG. Now I'm going to have to learn how to understand it on how you did the menu base then I might go on to other plans.

That's the plan man. To try and get people to understand this new style of coding and get them to use and make other things with it. Let me know if you got confused in any point trying to understand it. Lol :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo