03-30-2013, 09:57 AM #1
iTrexk
[move]:p The ''K'' Is Silent :p[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Logic Menu Base
Create By: iTrexk

Hey guys, here releasing a simple menu base. But this menu base is like no other. The base is coded in a style that I created with logic. Why I say "I created"?, because no one has use this kind of logic to create a full menu before from what I've seen since I started to mod cfg. People have only use this kind of logic just for functions and nothing more. I made this type of coding style from scratch and with no help what so ever from anybody just because there was no one to really go to because no one has did this before so I had to use my brain a lot and it did hurt sometimes lol. So here you go. :p

Advantages For Using Logic Coding:
  • Learn some of the most advance coding
  • Makes the coding very compact
  • Less coding
  • Gives you a lot more space
  • Very complicated for noobs to edit Winky Winky
  • Since there's a lot less coding/going on maybe it has a less chance on "Lost Reliable Commands"? Maybe you guys can tell me that. Lol

Disadvantages For Using Logic Coding:
  • None that I know of other then it might confuse you by it's epicness. :ha!:

Information On This Menu Base:
  • Looks like a simple normal menu base but doesn't work like one Winky Winky
  • Has 12 menus and 1 main menu
  • Has 15 options in each menu
  • Has both default and tactical layouts for the menu that changes when you switch layouts in game, so no need for two patches
  • Has a back button option because you can close the menu and open it and it will open where you left off at :satisfied:
  • Select an option = R2
  • Navigate through options = UP/DOWN
  • Navigate through menus (NOT sub menus) = LEFT/RIGHT
  • Close menu = Square
  • Back = Circle

Video:

You must login or register to view this content.

If you look at the upper right hand corner you will see all the coding in a little rectangular preview. All of the coding that is highlighted is the controls and workings for ALL the menus in the patch! All of those other codes at the bottom are all of the menu's builds (how the menu looks) and the menu's functions. This is were you really see all of the advantages from above. Winky Winky

Credits:
  • TheFallen - for sharing some things about the escape quotes ("\"")
  • Obamasu - for telling me a little something about logic when he discover it
A HUGE thanks to these awesome guys, without them this menu base wouldn't be here and you guys wouldn't know about logic coding! <3

Well, Enjoy!
Hope you guys start to understand this and your next menu will be in logic!

You must login or register to view this content.
^ Click the picture to download the Logic Menu Base ^
[/B]
Last edited by iTrexk ; 03-30-2013 at 01:39 PM.

The following 34 users say thank you to iTrexk for this useful post:

-Xperia-, {CE} EdiTz-, *xActionMods*, BrinkerzHD, Chip ♞, CrimsonEcho, Dizzehfied, Dr. Mayham, H-A-X-O, HanleyzHD♚, JLM, ImGsus, ImHaXUnique, iTMG-, JackMods-, ResistTheJamsha, joshdomain14, KadenxC28, Linux, MadManModz, Mango_Knife, matt0897, Mr.Grinch, OmGRhys-x, Prodigy_killz, robbaNL, SC58, Script Kiddie, SUBARUDEMON, ThreeSixtyyy, xCrankModz, xePixTvx, xLoveMoDzHD, zSunriseModz
03-30-2013, 06:03 PM #20
Originally posted by iTrexk View Post
No duh no patch is "un-edtiable". Only thing you can do is make a patch harder to edit. UU's v4 was easy to edit because all you had to do was unpack it, but to the noobs that was unknown for them. And did I every once said that it was un-editable in this thread...? No... It being very complicated for noobs to edit is true and you can't deny that, so that just happens to be one of the advantages to some people. You don't like it, don't code this way. Easy as that...
I guess I can related to your signature now because of you. LOL :ha!:

Lmao I see your trying hard. xD BTW I'm always on skype.

I didn't say I didn't like it, I was just asking why you try so hard to make it harder to edit?
03-30-2013, 06:29 PM #21
iTrexk
Originally posted by iDont
Matt Your Awesome Happy Ya

0.o Who's this "Matt" you speak of? Lol

Originally posted by ImBreezy4G View Post
I didn't say I didn't like it, I was just asking why you try so hard to make it harder to edit?

Making this Logic Menu Base wasn't intentionally to make it harder to edit... It was to have a new more compact way of coding... And because it's so compact it's complicated for the noobs... You know, you seem to be the only one that's on my dick about this... Your your own contradiction to your signature... :dumb:
03-30-2013, 06:57 PM #22
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Nice job man this looks very nice something new also Smile
03-30-2013, 07:28 PM #23
Linux
Bounty hunter
Damn that is some sick menu base u made great work.
03-30-2013, 10:14 PM #24
iTrexk
Originally posted by KRACKERSTYLE View Post
Nice job man this looks very nice something new also Smile

Originally posted by xDon View Post
Damn that is some sick menu base u made great work.

Thanks guys. Happy
03-30-2013, 10:43 PM #25
0.o Who's this "Matt" you speak of? Lol

Making this Logic Menu Base wasn't intentionally to make it harder to edit... It was to have a new more compact way of coding... And because it's so compact it's complicated for the noobs... You know, you seem to be the only one that's on my dick about this... Your your own contradiction to your signature... :dumb:

I'm not on your dick about it....
I don't see why you are offended.
I guess I'm not a noob though, I found it not that hard to edit.
03-30-2013, 11:29 PM #26
iTrexk
Originally posted by ImBreezy4G View Post
I'm not on your dick about it....
I don't see why you are offended.
I guess I'm not a noob though, I found it not that hard to edit.

If your not a noob and it's not complicated for you then have fun! :p
03-30-2013, 11:39 PM #27
xCrankModz
Pokemon Trainer
shit u can call me a noob that new shit hurts my head
03-31-2013, 11:58 AM #28
*xActionMods*
I’m too L33T
Information On This Menu Base:

Looks like a simple normal menu base but doesn't work like one
Has 12 menus and 1 main menu
Has 15 options in each menu
Has both default and tactical layouts for the menu that changes when you switch layouts in game, so no need for two patches
Has a back button option because you can close the menu and open it and it will open where you left off at
Select an option = R2
Navigate through options = UP/DOWN
Navigate through menus (NOT sub menus) = LEFT/RIGHT
Close menu = Square
Back = Circle

noticed something with this epic base... when you open it you cannot move till you close it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo