06-23-2013, 01:48 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); REASad Awesome You need ps3tmapi_net.dll in the same folder ! (With .NET framework 4.5 installed)

hi everyone, since mw2 is pretty much dead to me without bypass and with the FM|T starting to make mod menus, i decided release this tool that will allow you to design your own mod menu with ease (you can use it to save the positions for your shaders etc) i will make a video tutorial tonight for people that doesn't understand how it works. (Pretty much easy, you set all the options and you spawn it :p )

Download:
You must login or register to view this content.

Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

This file has been "crypted" to prevent reverse-engineering, there is no virus.

Picture of the tool:

DEMO:

Credits:
xSonoro
Taylor
Aerosoul94
seb5594
Last edited by Bad Luck Brian ; 06-24-2013 at 04:57 PM.

The following 44 users say thank you to Bad Luck Brian for this useful post:

^TPP^, :HIGH:, *xActionMods*, anxify, BigGucciSosa300, BlurzGoHard, Chip ♞, Chxii, CoDyMoDz1000XD, eddiestac, EncepT, Frost Mods, FutureOps, garrett.carano, gianluca33, Harry, Insult, JakeP0500, LittleEvo, Mango_Knife, matt0897, MW2TopTenWORLD, O-H, Prodigy_killz, Richard-, RuszXMC, Script Kiddie, Silent Assassin, Smexeh, SnaY, SomeAsshole, Taylor, xePixTvx, xExploitModzHD, xiN3eemHD, xSlinkeyy, Ziad1997, zMarcusHD, zSunriseModz, zUnboundPatcher, zZHackzZ
07-07-2013, 03:13 AM #38
Esker
Samurai Poster
Very good work & helped alot
07-12-2013, 09:51 PM #39
Wuddupx3
Do a barrel roll!
needs codes/offsets Smile
08-21-2013, 06:22 AM #40
ygbk12
Bounty hunter
dope really only for menu makers but good post bro
09-05-2013, 10:01 AM #41
plz fix this it doesnt work for me and the on in the video is different
09-11-2013, 04:35 PM #42
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Bad
REASad Awesome You need ps3tmapi_net.dll in the same folder ! (With .NET framework 4.5 installed)

hi everyone, since mw2 is pretty much dead to me without bypass and with the FM|T starting to make mod menus, i decided release this tool that will allow you to design your own mod menu with ease (you can use it to save the positions for your shaders etc) i will make a video tutorial tonight for people that doesn't understand how it works. (Pretty much easy, you set all the options and you spawn it :p )

Download:

Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

This file has been "crypted" to prevent reverse-engineering, there is no virus.

Picture of the tool:

DEMO:

Credits:
xSonoro
Taylor
Aerosoul94
seb5594
I have asked someone to make a program like this but instead of it showing on your ps3 it shows in the program. No one wants to make it.
09-11-2013, 04:49 PM #43
Kush Friendly
League Champion
Originally posted by Britt View Post
I have asked someone to make a program like this but instead of it showing on your ps3 it shows in the program. No one wants to make it.

That sounds quite pointless.
09-11-2013, 04:56 PM #44
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Kush
That sounds quite pointless.
It would be very useful to people making new menus so they dont have to spend hours getting there shaders where they want it they could just spawn a shader on the program click and drag and re-size it how they want then get the co-ords.
09-11-2013, 06:14 PM #45
Kush Friendly
League Champion
Originally posted by Britt View Post
It would be very useful to people making new menus so they dont have to spend hours getting there shaders where they want it they could just spawn a shader on the program click and drag and re-size it how they want then get the co-ords.

Lulz and that sounds like a pain to put together.
09-11-2013, 06:20 PM #46
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Kush
Lulz and that sounds like a pain to put together.
Thats what i was told lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo