06-23-2013, 01:48 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); REASad Awesome You need ps3tmapi_net.dll in the same folder ! (With .NET framework 4.5 installed)

hi everyone, since mw2 is pretty much dead to me without bypass and with the FM|T starting to make mod menus, i decided release this tool that will allow you to design your own mod menu with ease (you can use it to save the positions for your shaders etc) i will make a video tutorial tonight for people that doesn't understand how it works. (Pretty much easy, you set all the options and you spawn it :p )

Download:
You must login or register to view this content.

Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

This file has been "crypted" to prevent reverse-engineering, there is no virus.

Picture of the tool:
You must login or register to view this content.

DEMO:

Credits:
xSonoro
Taylor
Aerosoul94
seb5594
Last edited by Bad Luck Brian ; 06-24-2013 at 04:57 PM.

The following 44 users say thank you to Bad Luck Brian for this useful post:

^TPP^, :HIGH:, *xActionMods*, anxify, BigGucciSosa300, BlurzGoHard, Chip ♞, Chxii, CoDyMoDz1000XD, eddiestac, EncepT, Frost Mods, FutureOps, garrett.carano, gianluca33, Harry, Insult, JakeP0500, LittleEvo, Mango_Knife, matt0897, MW2TopTenWORLD, O-H, Prodigy_killz, Richard-, RuszXMC, Script Kiddie, Silent Assassin, Smexeh, SnaY, SomeAsshole, Taylor, xePixTvx, xExploitModzHD, xiN3eemHD, xSlinkeyy, Ziad1997, zMarcusHD, zSunriseModz, zUnboundPatcher, zZHackzZ
10-06-2013, 08:27 PM #47
CanadianModding
Do a barrel roll!
it connects to my pss3 it just wont spawn hud elms ....... mabey its jus im on ita anyone know?

The following user thanked CanadianModding for this useful post:

JLM
02-01-2014, 12:17 AM #48
CanadianModding
Do a barrel roll!
found out why you need to be client 0 so go play in split screen

The following user thanked CanadianModding for this useful post:

Zealand
06-13-2014, 11:10 AM #49
Mango_Knife
In my man cave
Old Days...