08-27-2014, 02:06 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Today I'm releasing this little project I worked on for a little bit. It's basically an exact port of Teh1337's tu8 mod menu from Xbox. It's nothing special I just really loved that menu so I ported it to PS3.

First Things First
First, the menu is for the host only. However, you can give the mods to anyone in-game via the toggle client feature.

How To Toggle Clients
To enable client toggle, enter the cheats menu then press L2 to scroll through clients. You can use almost every mod with all clients.

How To Use

Dpad Right - Open
R3 - Close
Dpad Up/Down - Scroll
Square - Select

I know this is a mini release but I was expecting to make this a dual menu to load an off-host menu if you're not the host of a game but I haven't gotten around to that yet. I will add that later probably.

Picture Of The Menu

You must login or register to view this content.

Here is the download
Okay so the download includes a DEBUG(Dex) eboot that loads an sprx at /dev_hdd0/tmp/Loner.sprx

If you're on cex just create a patched eboot that loads /dev_hdd0/tmp/Loner.sprx

THIS MENU IS NOT ALLOWED ON ANY OTHER GAMING WEBSITES, EVEN THOUGH PEOPLE WILL IGNORE THIS AND UPLOAD ON THEIR GAY SITES (I.e RDC, PC, CC) Dont.

Credits

Teh1337 - Original Menu Design, Ideas
Seb5594 - MW2 Functions and Huds
itsLollo - MW2 Functions + Help
Shark - Help
BlackPanther - Making.

The following 34 users say thank you to Black Panther for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, Hammy, alex10998, Calyx, Chunk Norris, Cyb3r, Esker, Geo, gnarlyflow, gonzo44, HighModzz, Beats, xTc, JackMods-, Johnny_C, LaRip8, Leo, MrGodHandz, NickBeHaxing, NintendoMw, Notorious, Obris, OmegleModz, RTE, Script Kiddie, seb5594, Shark, ShutTheCrunchUp, suky xiong, Swaqq, Venorai, Laser, xePixTvx
08-31-2014, 12:01 AM #20
Percy
Bounty hunter
Just freeze when I start MW2.

The following user thanked Percy for this useful post:

08-31-2014, 01:50 AM #21
Originally posted by RealPercenary View Post
Just freeze when I start MW2.

Are you on cex or dex
08-31-2014, 08:38 PM #22
xProvXKiller
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by BlackPanther View Post
Are you on cex or dex

Nothing shows up on my ps3 I changed every thing as you said
09-01-2014, 12:07 PM #23
ItsLollo1000
Little One
Yeah idk why I think something messed up with the button monitoring

U know now why? Cause i think its because of the sv_hostname online it dosnt return your client name I think it returns something like mw3 host name
So use normal local client name

The following user thanked ItsLollo1000 for this useful post:

09-01-2014, 01:29 PM #24
Originally posted by ItsLollo1000 View Post
U know now why? Cause i think its because of the sv_hostname online it dosnt return your client name I think it returns something like mw3 host name
So use normal local client name

Okay thanks for the hint buddy!
09-01-2014, 01:52 PM #25
SC58
Former Staff
Okay thanks for the hint buddy!

Could do this lol

Originally posted by another user

int GetHostIndex()
{
for(int i = 0; i < 18; i++)
if(strcmp((char*)(getPlayerState(i) + 0x44),Dvar_GetString("sv_hostname")))
return i;
}

Sv_HostName does return host name just follow the dword pointer from the string in mem and it will show you as that is all Dvar_GetString is doing but it doing that in the function so you don't have to monitor it in mem same thing nothing different but function are better
Last edited by SC58 ; 09-01-2014 at 01:59 PM.
09-01-2014, 03:13 PM #26
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
Could do this lol

Sv_HostName does return host name just follow the dword pointer from the string in mem and it will show you as that is all Dvar_GetString is doing but it doing that in the function so you don't have to monitor it in mem same thing nothing different but function are better

I was doing that already
09-01-2014, 03:16 PM #27
SC58
Former Staff
I was doing that already

Well it does work you prob just doing it a bit wrong as it work for pc and 360 and ps3 fine just google for help
09-01-2014, 05:44 PM #28
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
Today I'm releasing this little project I worked on for a little bit. It's basically an exact port of Teh1337's tu8 mod menu from Xbox. It's nothing special I just really loved that menu so I ported it to PS3.

First Things First
First, the menu is for the host only. However, you can give the mods to anyone in-game via the toggle client feature.

How To Toggle Clients
To enable client toggle, enter the cheats menu then press L2 to scroll through clients. You can use almost every mod with all clients.

How To Use

Dpad Right - Open
R3 - Close
Dpad Up/Down - Scroll
Square - Select

I know this is a mini release but I was expecting to make this a dual menu to load an off-host menu if you're not the host of a game but I haven't gotten around to that yet. I will add that later probably.

Picture Of The Menu

Here is the download
Okay so the download includes a DEBUG(Dex) eboot that loads an sprx at /dev_hdd0/tmp/Loner.sprx

If you're on cex just create a patched eboot that loads /dev_hdd0/tmp/Loner.sprx

THIS MENU IS NOT ALLOWED ON ANY OTHER GAMING WEBSITES, EVEN THOUGH PEOPLE WILL IGNORE THIS AND UPLOAD ON THEIR GAY SITES (I.e RDC, PC, CC) Dont.

Credits

Teh1337 - Original Menu Design, Ideas
Seb5594 - MW2 Functions and Huds
itsLollo - MW2 Functions + Help
Shark - Help
BlackPanther - Making.

good menu man, hope to see it online soon but its still a blast in private match.

The following user thanked xTc for this useful post:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo