08-27-2014, 02:06 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Today I'm releasing this little project I worked on for a little bit. It's basically an exact port of Teh1337's tu8 mod menu from Xbox. It's nothing special I just really loved that menu so I ported it to PS3.

First Things First
First, the menu is for the host only. However, you can give the mods to anyone in-game via the toggle client feature.

How To Toggle Clients
To enable client toggle, enter the cheats menu then press L2 to scroll through clients. You can use almost every mod with all clients.

How To Use

Dpad Right - Open
R3 - Close
Dpad Up/Down - Scroll
Square - Select

I know this is a mini release but I was expecting to make this a dual menu to load an off-host menu if you're not the host of a game but I haven't gotten around to that yet. I will add that later probably.

Picture Of The Menu

You must login or register to view this content.

Here is the download
Okay so the download includes a DEBUG(Dex) eboot that loads an sprx at /dev_hdd0/tmp/Loner.sprx

If you're on cex just create a patched eboot that loads /dev_hdd0/tmp/Loner.sprx

THIS MENU IS NOT ALLOWED ON ANY OTHER GAMING WEBSITES, EVEN THOUGH PEOPLE WILL IGNORE THIS AND UPLOAD ON THEIR GAY SITES (I.e RDC, PC, CC) Dont.

Credits

Teh1337 - Original Menu Design, Ideas
Seb5594 - MW2 Functions and Huds
itsLollo - MW2 Functions + Help
Shark - Help
BlackPanther - Making.

The following 34 users say thank you to Black Panther for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, Hammy, alex10998, Calyx, Chunk Norris, Cyb3r, Esker, Geo, gnarlyflow, gonzo44, HighModzz, Beats, xTc, JackMods-, Johnny_C, LaRip8, Leo, MrGodHandz, NickBeHaxing, NintendoMw, Notorious, Obris, OmegleModz, RTE, Script Kiddie, seb5594, Shark, ShutTheCrunchUp, suky xiong, Swaqq, Venorai, Laser, xePixTvx
09-01-2014, 08:46 PM #29
OmegleModz
Do a barrel roll!
dude great work but a lil some lol I think you should defineity work more on this to make it even better I love how it opens and how theres no lag to it great work man Tustin
09-02-2014, 10:48 PM #30
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
Originally posted by BlackPanther View Post
Today I'm releasing this little project I worked on for a little bit. It's basically an exact port of Teh1337's tu8 mod menu from Xbox. It's nothing special I just really loved that menu so I ported it to PS3.

First Things First
First, the menu is for the host only. However, you can give the mods to anyone in-game via the toggle client feature.

How To Toggle Clients
To enable client toggle, enter the cheats menu then press L2 to scroll through clients. You can use almost every mod with all clients.

How To Use

Dpad Right - Open
R3 - Close
Dpad Up/Down - Scroll
Square - Select

I know this is a mini release but I was expecting to make this a dual menu to load an off-host menu if you're not the host of a game but I haven't gotten around to that yet. I will add that later probably.

Picture Of The Menu

Here is the download
Okay so the download includes a DEBUG(Dex) eboot that loads an sprx at /dev_hdd0/tmp/Loner.sprx

If you're on cex just create a patched eboot that loads /dev_hdd0/tmp/Loner.sprx

THIS MENU IS NOT ALLOWED ON ANY OTHER GAMING WEBSITES, EVEN THOUGH PEOPLE WILL IGNORE THIS AND UPLOAD ON THEIR GAY SITES (I.e RDC, PC, CC) Dont.

Credits

Teh1337 - Original Menu Design, Ideas
Seb5594 - MW2 Functions and Huds
itsLollo - MW2 Functions + Help
Shark - Help
BlackPanther - Making.

do you have a date roughly when this will be updated to work online?? No rush Winky Winky. okay maybe a little bit of a rush im so excited!!
09-03-2014, 12:01 AM #31
Originally posted by xTc
do you have a date roughly when this will be updated to work online?? No rush Winky Winky. okay maybe a little bit of a rush im so excited!!

Um I'm not sure I'm a bit busy with school
09-03-2014, 12:40 PM #32
TeechoHD
Save Point
how to install this mod

ps3 cfw rogero 4.50
09-03-2014, 03:23 PM #33
Originally posted by TeechoHD View Post
how to install this mod

ps3 cfw rogero 4.50

Convert to dex
09-03-2014, 03:59 PM #34
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by BlackPanther View Post
Convert to dex

You don't need to be on DEX to use this Lol

Should at least tell them how by resigning the EBOOT.BIN to whatever your MW2 region is and " Maybe having to resign the .sprx to CEX since when you build it your building it into a debug .sprx " :p
09-03-2014, 06:45 PM #35
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
You don't need to be on DEX to use this Lol

Should at least tell them how by resigning the EBOOT.BIN to whatever your MW2 region is and " Maybe having to resign the .sprx to CEX since when you build it your building it into a debug .sprx " :p

Can you elaborate a bit more on how to that?
09-03-2014, 06:58 PM #36
A Friend
League Champion
Originally posted by FeverDEX View Post
Can you elaborate a bit more on how to that?

use Tru Ancestor's resigner to decrypt and encrypt eboots to any region
09-03-2014, 07:02 PM #37
Originally posted by A
use Tru Ancestor's resigner to decrypt and encrypt eboots to any region

Yes, I understand that. But I was referring more to this: "Maybe having to resign the .sprx to CEX since when you build it your building it into a debug .sprx".

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo