08-27-2014, 02:06 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Today I'm releasing this little project I worked on for a little bit. It's basically an exact port of Teh1337's tu8 mod menu from Xbox. It's nothing special I just really loved that menu so I ported it to PS3.

First Things First
First, the menu is for the host only. However, you can give the mods to anyone in-game via the toggle client feature.

How To Toggle Clients
To enable client toggle, enter the cheats menu then press L2 to scroll through clients. You can use almost every mod with all clients.

How To Use

Dpad Right - Open
R3 - Close
Dpad Up/Down - Scroll
Square - Select

I know this is a mini release but I was expecting to make this a dual menu to load an off-host menu if you're not the host of a game but I haven't gotten around to that yet. I will add that later probably.

Picture Of The Menu

You must login or register to view this content.

Here is the download
Okay so the download includes a DEBUG(Dex) eboot that loads an sprx at /dev_hdd0/tmp/Loner.sprx

If you're on cex just create a patched eboot that loads /dev_hdd0/tmp/Loner.sprx

THIS MENU IS NOT ALLOWED ON ANY OTHER GAMING WEBSITES, EVEN THOUGH PEOPLE WILL IGNORE THIS AND UPLOAD ON THEIR GAY SITES (I.e RDC, PC, CC) Dont.

Credits

Teh1337 - Original Menu Design, Ideas
Seb5594 - MW2 Functions and Huds
itsLollo - MW2 Functions + Help
Shark - Help
BlackPanther - Making.

The following 34 users say thank you to Black Panther for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, Hammy, alex10998, Calyx, Chunk Norris, Cyb3r, Esker, Geo, gnarlyflow, gonzo44, HighModzz, Beats, xTc, JackMods-, Johnny_C, LaRip8, Leo, MrGodHandz, NickBeHaxing, NintendoMw, Notorious, Obris, OmegleModz, RTE, Script Kiddie, seb5594, Shark, ShutTheCrunchUp, suky xiong, Swaqq, Venorai, Laser, xePixTvx
12-09-2014, 12:19 AM #47
fix for 720p users pls
12-10-2014, 12:25 AM #48
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
Originally posted by Doctor
Today I'm releasing this little project I worked on for a little bit. It's basically an exact port of Teh1337's tu8 mod menu from Xbox. It's nothing special I just really loved that menu so I ported it to PS3.

First Things First
First, the menu is for the host only. However, you can give the mods to anyone in-game via the toggle client feature.

How To Toggle Clients
To enable client toggle, enter the cheats menu then press L2 to scroll through clients. You can use almost every mod with all clients.

How To Use

Dpad Right - Open
R3 - Close
Dpad Up/Down - Scroll
Square - Select

I know this is a mini release but I was expecting to make this a dual menu to load an off-host menu if you're not the host of a game but I haven't gotten around to that yet. I will add that later probably.

Picture Of The Menu

Here is the download
Okay so the download includes a DEBUG(Dex) eboot that loads an sprx at /dev_hdd0/tmp/Loner.sprx

If you're on cex just create a patched eboot that loads /dev_hdd0/tmp/Loner.sprx

THIS MENU IS NOT ALLOWED ON ANY OTHER GAMING WEBSITES, EVEN THOUGH PEOPLE WILL IGNORE THIS AND UPLOAD ON THEIR GAY SITES (I.e RDC, PC, CC) Dont.

Credits

Teh1337 - Original Menu Design, Ideas
Seb5594 - MW2 Functions and Huds
itsLollo - MW2 Functions + Help
Shark - Help
BlackPanther - Making.

honestly love this release but as it doesn't seem to be updated to work online, i feel this should be closed..
12-10-2014, 12:48 AM #49
Originally posted by xTc
honestly love this release but as it doesn't seem to be updated to work online, i feel this should be closed..

It works online. I've tested it online
12-11-2014, 01:30 AM #50
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
Originally posted by Doctor
It works online. I've tested it online

the menu does not open in public matches...
12-15-2014, 08:00 AM #51
wow i really like this menu
01-05-2015, 05:47 PM #52
Yaa
Depressed
really like the menu but i can not get it to come fully on my screen its like strectched out and cant see anything.
01-14-2015, 10:59 PM #53
Originally posted by EvilModder View Post
really like the menu but i can not get it to come fully on my screen its like strectched out and cant see anything.

change you're display settings to 720p or 1080p should work fine after that.
01-14-2015, 11:43 PM #54
Yaa
Depressed
Originally posted by xhevanlyx View Post
change you're display settings to 720p or 1080p should work fine after that.

I did change it to 720p it really doesent show up too good. i can prob try again.
01-15-2015, 07:15 PM #55
Originally posted by EvilModder View Post
I did change it to 720p it really doesent show up too good. i can prob try again.

try 1080p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo