08-27-2014, 02:06 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Today I'm releasing this little project I worked on for a little bit. It's basically an exact port of Teh1337's tu8 mod menu from Xbox. It's nothing special I just really loved that menu so I ported it to PS3.

First Things First
First, the menu is for the host only. However, you can give the mods to anyone in-game via the toggle client feature.

How To Toggle Clients
To enable client toggle, enter the cheats menu then press L2 to scroll through clients. You can use almost every mod with all clients.

How To Use

Dpad Right - Open
R3 - Close
Dpad Up/Down - Scroll
Square - Select

I know this is a mini release but I was expecting to make this a dual menu to load an off-host menu if you're not the host of a game but I haven't gotten around to that yet. I will add that later probably.

Picture Of The Menu

You must login or register to view this content.

Here is the download
Okay so the download includes a DEBUG(Dex) eboot that loads an sprx at /dev_hdd0/tmp/Loner.sprx

If you're on cex just create a patched eboot that loads /dev_hdd0/tmp/Loner.sprx

THIS MENU IS NOT ALLOWED ON ANY OTHER GAMING WEBSITES, EVEN THOUGH PEOPLE WILL IGNORE THIS AND UPLOAD ON THEIR GAY SITES (I.e RDC, PC, CC) Dont.

Credits

Teh1337 - Original Menu Design, Ideas
Seb5594 - MW2 Functions and Huds
itsLollo - MW2 Functions + Help
Shark - Help
BlackPanther - Making.

The following 34 users say thank you to Black Panther for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, Hammy, alex10998, Calyx, Chunk Norris, Cyb3r, Esker, Geo, gnarlyflow, gonzo44, HighModzz, Beats, xTc, JackMods-, Johnny_C, LaRip8, Leo, MrGodHandz, NickBeHaxing, NintendoMw, Notorious, Obris, OmegleModz, RTE, Script Kiddie, seb5594, Shark, ShutTheCrunchUp, suky xiong, Swaqq, Venorai, Laser, xePixTvx
08-27-2014, 03:31 PM #2
lukeypukey78
Do a barrel roll!
hey dude great postSmile everything works but the spawn function it said error in memory not sure why but thanks:PSmile
08-27-2014, 03:46 PM #3
lukeypukey78
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by BlackPanther View Post
Today I'm releasing this little project I worked on for a little bit. It's basically an exact port of Teh1337's tu8 mod menu from Xbox. It's nothing special I just really loved that menu so I ported it to PS3.

First Things First
First, the menu is for the host only. However, you can give the mods to anyone in-game via the toggle client feature.

How To Toggle Clients
To enable client toggle, enter the cheats menu then press L2 to scroll through clients. You can use almost every mod with all clients.

How To Use

Dpad Right - Open
R3 - Close
Dpad Up/Down - Scroll
Square - Select

I know this is a mini release but I was expecting to make this a dual menu to load an off-host menu if you're not the host of a game but I haven't gotten around to that yet. I will add that later probably.

Picture Of The Menu

Here is the download
Okay so the download includes a DEBUG(Dex) eboot that loads an sprx at /dev_hdd0/tmp/Loner.sprx

If you're on cex just create a patched eboot that loads /dev_hdd0/tmp/Loner.sprx

THIS MENU IS NOT ALLOWED ON ANY OTHER GAMING WEBSITES, EVEN THOUGH PEOPLE WILL IGNORE THIS AND UPLOAD ON THEIR GAY SITES (I.e RDC, PC, CC) Dont.

Credits

Shark - Help
BlackPanther - Making.

also when going online i am the host and the control thing shows up at the bottom but the menu will not come up but it does in private match thanks just letting you know:P
Last edited by lukeypukey78 ; 08-27-2014 at 03:54 PM.
08-27-2014, 04:16 PM #4
SC58
Former Staff
Today I'm releasing this little project I worked on for a little bit. It's basically an exact port of Teh1337's tu8 mod menu from Xbox. It's nothing special I just really loved that menu so I ported it to PS3.

First Things First

How To Toggle Clients

How To Use

Dpad Right - Open
R3 - Close
Dpad Up/Down - Scroll
Square - Select

Picture Of The Menu

Here is the download

Credits

Shark - Help
BlackPanther - Making.

Very nice and yes this is a basic menu but for some reason i like it alot too =D

but Teh1337 never released this menu he made it for mw2 tu7/8 and mw3 tu20

Plus you didn't add a scrolling bar at bottom and the hud is a tad to wide not much plus the text is to big a bit and should be up higher if you really want it to be the same :p lol
08-27-2014, 04:38 PM #5
Originally posted by lukeypukey78 View Post
also when going online i am the host and the control thing shows up at the bottom but the menu will not come up but it does in private match thanks just letting you know:P

Yeah idk why I think something messed up with the button monitoring
08-27-2014, 04:45 PM #6
Esker
Samurai Poster
This is great man bring old creations to life again xD
08-27-2014, 04:48 PM #7
/SneakerStreet/
At least I can fight
realy nice menu but i can only see 50% from the menu on my screen;( the other 50% are under my screen and i cant see it;( i have a hd tv
08-27-2014, 04:51 PM #8
lukeypukey78
Do a barrel roll!
Yeah idk why I think something messed up with the button monitoring

think you could fix it? please also force host does not really work for me any ideas?
08-27-2014, 05:59 PM #9
Cant see half the menu makes text to big when i try to use it so none of the options show up
08-27-2014, 06:24 PM #10
/SneakerStreet/
At least I can fight
i found out why the menu goes over the whole screen and i cant see the full menu. its because my tv was on 720p or 1080i.

to use a sprx menu u need a full hd tv = 1080p it works on my full hd tv but not on my hd ready tv

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo