02-27-2013, 12:20 AM #1
|C++|
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I had my q answered my one of the few intellligent people on this site thank you. Also i would like to inform you all that i just had my THIRD BILLY MADISON OF THE DAY1!!! ROUND OF APPLAUSE PLEASE!!!! THANK YOU!!! IM HONORED!!

OKAY PEOPLE PSA!!

Im going to squash this now by copying and pasting one of my replies to one of the dumb asses on this forum who actually tried to call me dumb haahha and he got billy madisoned too! lmao!

Originally posted by another user
Here is another dumb ass.
YOU ARE WRONG. The IW engine is coded in c++....(FOLLOW ME HERE)...THEN IW made their own scripting language NAMED GSC(which isnt hard,anyone can do it[google]) then they did a little something called "embedding". Which means that they integrated the scripting language to their c/c++ based coded engine. So IN EFFECT, GSC is the scripting language and c++ is the main back end programming used for coding the engine. If you knew anything about game dev you would know that scripting languages are used to be able to minipulate the main engine without really messing things up. Also it allows designers and artists to tweak the game since its so simple and protected from errors(it also allows little script kiddies like you to do what they want without knowing shit), and overally it really speeds up the process of making the game at the cost of compile tome(from what i remember its like 15x slower). Lol two billy madisons in one day. I cant believe im schooling the people i asked questions to.

Is the retard still following me?
Last edited by |C++| ; 02-27-2013 at 03:58 AM.
02-27-2013, 01:21 AM #2
|C++|
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Sinz
Mw2 is scripted in C# and partially C++

I assume that you did not read the whole question. Obviously the first example i showed is not c++. And obviously the second example IS c++ but i said that I KNEW that it was c++. And the worst part of it all is that i never asked what mw2 is scripted in, i asked what the mod menu is scripted in. Read the first eg. and tell me what language it is in. If you cant answer it, then i dont understand how you could be a "modder" if you dont know what language to mod in.
02-27-2013, 01:34 AM #3
There is no specific language it's IW language. :dumb: And why are you messing with it if you play on console?

The first code is specifically for .menu files and the second is for GSC's.
02-27-2013, 02:10 AM #4
backstop12
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by C
I assume that you did not read the whole question. Obviously the first example i showed is not c++. And obviously the second example IS c++ but i said that I KNEW that it was c++. And the worst part of it all is that i never asked what mw2 is scripted in, i asked what the mod menu is scripted in. Read the first eg. and tell me what language it is in. If you cant answer it, then i dont understand how you could be a "modder" if you dont know what language to mod in.

Did i ever say I was a modder, No and actually you are wrong, mw2 is scripted in C# partially c++ and a little java. CFG is configuration (developer codes) MW2 menus are coded in C# a little C++ and a little java like i said before:nerd: the first eg is xml BTW

The following user groaned backstop12 for this awful post:

|C++|
02-27-2013, 02:32 AM #5
Its GSC (Language). It's a mix of C++, C, and C#.

The following user thanked Dr. Mayham for this useful post:

|C++|
02-27-2013, 03:14 AM #6
|C++|
< ^ > < ^ >
Mw2 is scripted in C# and partially C++

you idiot, c# and c++ are not scripting languages.
02-27-2013, 03:29 AM #7
|C++|
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Modz View Post
Its GSC (Language). It's a mix of C++, C, and C#.

OMG THANK F*CKING YOU! the answer simply is GSC. To elaborate on your answer im assuming that the gsc lannguage is scripting language that iw created them selves to be embeded over their actual c++ coded engine, and the GSC language has implementations of c/c++/c#.
Are you the only intelligent person on this section?

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

Did i ever say I was a modder, No and actually you are wrong, mw2 is scripted in C# partially c++ and a little java. CFG is configuration (developer codes) MW2 menus are coded in C# a little C++ and a little java like i said before:nerd: the first eg is xml BTW

First off this calls for a little clip from billy madison since C# AND C++ ARE NOT SCRIPTING LANGUAGES! Also the correct answer would be GSC which is a scripting language made by IW to be embedded over their c/c++ engine.(Which is what you "modders" use) btw i was told that c/c++/c# is somewhat a part of the scripting language. Im going to assume that you dont know what a scripting language even is, so why try to feed me bs answers.

The following user thanked |C++| for this useful post:

aerosoul94
02-27-2013, 03:36 AM #8
Cmd-X
It's been awhile.
Originally posted by C
Are you the only intelligent person on this section?

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to Cmd-X for this useful post:

|C++|, RichModder
02-27-2013, 03:42 AM #9
|C++|
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by DidUknowiPwn View Post
There is no specific language it's IW language. :dumb: And why are you messing with it if you play on console?

The first code is specifically for .menu files and the second is for GSC's.

Here is another dumb ass.
YOU ARE WRONG. The IW engine is coded in c++....(FOLLOW ME HERE)...THEN IW made their own scripting language NAMED GSC(which isnt hard,anyone can do it[google]) then they did a little something called "embedding". Which means that they integrated the scripting language to their c/c++ based coded engine. So IN EFFECT, GSC is the scripting language and c++ is the main back end programming used for coding the engine. If you knew anything about game dev you would know that scripting languages are used to be able to minipulate the main engine without really messing things up. Also it allows designers and artists to tweak the game since its so simple and protected from errors(it also allows little script kiddies like you to do what they want without knowing shit), and overally it really speeds up the process of making the game at the cost of compile tome(from what i remember its like 15x slower). Lol two billy madisons in one day. I cant believe im schooling the people i asked questions to.

Is the retard still following me?

The following 2 users say thank you to |C++| for this useful post:

aerosoul94, Newelly
02-27-2013, 03:51 AM #10
|C++|
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by X View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Yeah sorry man there are some really ignorant people here. But one of the most ignorant are KCxFTW. This idiot is "liking" your post as if he is'nt one off the people who "thanked" SNIZ'S post, which YOU groaned along with me and another intelligent person "ro bot". Lmao he deserves a billy madison.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo